Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aw Shit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 9:27 am

Ive been dealing with unenthusiastic motherfuckers all my life. My cousins, now deader than dead to me, were the type of scum that I would give the opportunity to work with me, but whose enthusiasm just waned whenever things demanded some badassery of them.

If enthusiasm is what you think you pinnacle here, you don't need to worry. I had fear this winter that you had turned jaded, but it seems you have survived.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 9:30 am

I even went through the trouble of getting the slimiest maggot of them all a wel paid job on tv. He was all enticed about it when I was doing the work, but when he had to show up for the job, he chickened out. I don't expect that sort of crap of you.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 9:52 am

I trust you because you can romance the will to power. Thats where I recognize kinship, a comparable or compatible destiny. Below that, I think neither of us can trust anyone.

We're all of us here crawling out of the mud like life itself. This just how it is, life needs to get itself dirty before it can even exist.

When were all cleaned up, standing on top of our primordial mud, we will learn the glories of the trust between demigods.

It is only natural, logical, that the most privileged destinies have been carved out by Philosophy. In this sense even Plato deserves some credit.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 10:41 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Ive been dealing with unenthusiastic motherfuckers all my life. My cousins, now deader than dead to me, were the type of scum that I would give the opportunity to work with me, but whose enthusiasm just waned whenever things demanded some badassery of them.

If enthusiasm is what you think you pinnacle here, you don't need to worry. I had fear this winter that you had turned jaded, but it seems you have survived.

Of course my cousin the rapper was an example of enthusiasm. What killed him is in part a lack of it in the others he was forced to work and live with.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:01 pm

I did turn jaded. It was just too boring to keep up. Though I have the feeling that if I'd stuck with it, I'd have become a true Saturn. The mailman is bringing me a head of Saturn etc.

Anywho, Jupiter has no such problem. Now it's just the exasperation of lack of the commitment priests know as religion.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 2:15 pm

You still havent fully un-jaded from choosing madness and surrender over seeing through something impossible.

I don't hold it against you, on account of your virginity before Saturn.

Another 2 and half years and you will be able to speak to Saturn as a man. Or not, if the Return isn't honoured, but how could that happen?
Saturn is most honoured by the uninitiated as a villain, a devil, a unwanted shadow. With the orderly man this means the threat of the Will, with a chaotic man this means the threat of order.

Order won't ever get more appealing than what I offer. But I still demand discipline, sacrifice, work, labour, all that shit, sweat, the Saturnian cocktail.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 2:23 pm

I'll stick with my own shit. I was born for tomorrow and my fate is to be disappointed by the world.

But in honor of the motherfucker known as Nietzsche, I'll roll the ball forward as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 2:36 pm

I understand what the necessities are for an arrow that hasn't yet become a circle.

And thanks for the ball rolling, its always appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 2:41 pm

Fuck it, I'm just a gangster having fun. I know what I got and I will die a slow death before I squander it.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 3:37 pm

The Phenomenology of Real Gs
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 3:58 pm

It'll be time for me to take more of a back seat as well.
No way to stop this train now. And no way to pilot it.
Theres just the track and as Huxley put it, the only added joy of modern life.

Toys in the back
let it rocket on the track
ill be back when the thunder strikes

Aw Shit - Page 9 Tumblr_m1am4gP6i01rozk7ho1_500
Aw Shit - Page 9 Tumblr_nnica9WQb31qfr6udo1_500
Aw Shit - Page 9 BrokenAmbitiousIaerismetalmark-size_restricted
Aw Shit - Page 9 Incompleteinfinitearabianoryx
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 3:36 pm

Watched Transfirmer Val Kilmer. I can freestyle for a whule, but my best perfirmance was the written lyrics. I couldn't stand feeling pinned down. But niw I'm seeing the genious.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 4:55 pm

fuck politics
im prolific enough to hustle
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 5:16 pm

My names Dwayne
I came to bring pain in my brain like insane
sun is shining, fuck your mother and collect her panties
Heinous, Salma Hayek, fuck her brainless, collect a paycheck
cross the track
find a cap
find a bush
shoot it up
take the rush

aint nothing much
I wish to add
just some fuss
to lay a track

flow is just the way things go, right show,
bright glow hide all fucking nice Cleo see through meeow seesaw
anyway yeehaw my flow always ready
got no shit to prove cause I move real steady

four barrel cannon times four standing ready
im so slow cause the beat's heavy
its soft grind old core rocksteady
fuck Eddy

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 5:25 pm

Eddy used to be a guy when I was around 6 who ran a gang that carried stilettos and were practicing with ninja stars, never crossed a certain street, but if we went cross that street we risked running not him or his lieutenants, two Arabs called Sadat and Siegfried. So I long thought Siegfried was an Arab name.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 5:39 pm

I simplify the signs like Semper Fi
keep it low to a dude when i bang his wife
some genocide by candlelight
tight, got an appetite gotta let her bite
sing a lullaby, never been stretched right
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 12:25 pm

Did I post this?

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 1:33 pm

No I believe you had not.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Aw Shit - Page 9 GMKXsMq
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 4:20 pm

And Ive even put a beat to a piece of Parodites music once.
We both were happy with that-
so when set up we will be sure to be able to produce the most insanely unprecedented melodic beats -
Parodites' melodies run through house-filters set to a beat are truly literally mind boggling.
I m serious, I knew what it means fora mind to be boggled only when I heard some of his exploded Super Mario Sunflower resolutions as I experienced them.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 4:29 pm

So back to basics, do you have a location for the place in the Italian neighbourhood? Always effective to set the mind through the senses.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:37 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
And Ive even put a beat to a piece of Parodites music once.
We both were happy with that-
so when set up we will be sure to be able to produce the most insanely unprecedented melodic beats -
Parodites' melodies run through house-filters set to a beat are truly literally mind boggling.
I m serious, I knew what it means fora mind to be boggled only when I heard some of his exploded Super Mario Sunflower resolutions as I experienced them.

can u post one?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:51 pm

I havent been able to locate it, perhaps P still has it...
Anyway it was just one recording of a rhythm wolf beat of the bpm he gave playing under his track in which he had modulated the piano to be a thick electronic sound -
of course the mind boggling I meant to refer to was from P's melodic resolutions, not the fact that I put a beat to it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 pm

Ill try to find it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 am

So I guess Pezer is out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aw Shit - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aw Shit
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next