Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aw Shit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 6:19 pm

Anyway I hope your headaches dissolve in a pool of samsaric amandelium.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 6:20 pm

Be getting to htese beats, excited. The movie was actually healing. I only now understood the ending.

I do hope the guy, maybe hes processing something, he makes these beats mostly with a guitar and a bass. They are analog music first. But I wanted him to keep making em just to keep this little train of ours going, the first worthy vzlan rap production since Vagos y Maleantes, Neutro excepted.

He was just making them to practice, he read somewhere a good musician should compose just all the time to be more familiar with the muses. They're fucking good. But I don't need em.

I only need the mythological elements that have brought me into being.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 6:40 pm

Had a nice 4 hour nap. Making myself some very french dinner now. Peasant French, the best French.

Don't get me wrong. I'm excited about this project. I've been asking for this vision for many years and now I have it. The universe is conspiring against me, in the sense of pushing up against my feet so that I can have earf to walk on. Sometimes, well, it threatens to break some bones. My head splits. My sould trembles. My child cries for home. As the Earf keeps pushing up against my feet.

The Earth, man.

Yo dog.

We takin this shit over.

Iss time.

I'm extatic.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 7:03 pm

Ok 3 hours, not four. I gues that means I'm not a decadent.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 7:19 pm

Ah I was wondering how he made them. If its al hand played its indeed great work. He'd have to keep it up a few months to get it really tight, timing wise get full control.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 7:31 pm

He's a kid. Barely 20.

It reminds me of this one time, in high school, my friend is telling me about the maid's daughter, she's coming by the house to help her mom out, get some work done. She walks by as he's getting out of the shower and still fully naked. She panics a little. He said 'shit, good thing I hadn't jacked off.'

So, you know. Good thing I didn't send him Uruzian Urizen. Though I have a theory that maybe what happened is he went into a youtube black hole and watched a bunch of the Orn Broken archives. One never knows.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 8:12 pm

huh I didnt respond yet? I wrote a reply.
Yeah I said, it is risky. I can't deny it. Fools aren't the only one being fools about it.
But times will be keeping changing.
Engine forth.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 8:15 pm

DAYMN I can't keep up with my self these versions
//dellllll

alls because I don't have full control
the sample includes the guitar, the Masonic ambient sounds.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 8:23 pm

ugh.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 8:56 pm

Goddamn Fixed Cross that beat is fucking funky. Ugh. Nasty! My word.

I could only get as far as 1:07. That's funky.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 7:50 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

This one is funkier.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:28 am

The ending of TOAR is great. Just, the trip ends. He looks at his phone.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:51 am

Pezer wrote:
Goddamn Fixed Cross that beat is fucking funky. Ugh. Nasty! My word.

I could only get as far as 1:07. That's funky.

Lol you gotta at least hear the ending.

I was laughing laughing for ten minutes straight at that sample.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:52 am

You're a fine actor.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 11:38 am

I'll get to them in the next couple of days. I like the feeling of owning riches I reaped without putting them to use right away. Like Watson and Crick.

So I got exasperated by this guy and sent him cold fish, cause he had said he wants to do an oldschool beat. So I sent him some oldschool rap.

He said "verga estabas feito" you were looking all fucked up. I said yeah jajaja but twas not in vain. No use explaining yet how it was beautiful as fuck.

We got to talking a little about rap. He hates the conciencia guys too, said something like "I don't like rap that's like value your self or whatever. That's not rap, that's just rhyming." Then I spat some hardcore shit at him about Cancerbero, but wound it down with "but that's hard." "El rap es para gozarlo." Rap is to be, uh, enjoyed, tripped to. Gozar itself, the word, contains enjoyment. He agreed enthusiastically. I think he's just having a little resistance from the muses, but he reminded me of the Venezuelan fire. It's not mild.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 12:57 pm

Coole.

(Did you know this actually existed before cool was settled on as a term?)

Yeah the advantage of that first freestyle as a pr thingie was that it was pensive and sober and some raw skills. Fucked that they had you delete that shit but he game is the game, I can't complain. I remember crystal clear.

Quote :
We got to talking a little about rap. He hates the conciencia guys too, said something like "I don't like rap that's like value your self or whatever. That's not rap, that's just rhyming." Then I spat some hardcore shit at him about Cancerbero, but wound it down with "but that's hard." "El rap es para gozarlo." Rap is to be, uh, enjoyed, tripped to. Gozar itself, the word, contains enjoyment. He agreed enthusiastically. I think he's just having a little resistance from the muses, but he reminded me of the Venezuelan fire. It's not mild.

Thats a plus.
I was forced to listen over and over to this conscience rap song "bandit queen" by some Swedish group that was yugely popular with assholes without souls.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 12:58 pm

Then you had people like Ill Bill and Army of Pharaos, good beats like Jurassic Five but yeah no 40s and blunts on the stoop.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:01 pm

WOKE UP QUICK
AT ABOUT NOON

thats hiphop
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:04 pm

The urgency of that story is what makes Easy E so great. He never has time for bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 1:55 pm

No. By the time bullshit arrives he already has his mac 10 trained on your silly ass and magnanimously offering a truce. Which he knows you won't accept.

"'fore you step to these... Real mutherfucking Gs."
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:10 pm

Lol, I admit I listened to that whole stanky stanky stanky thing. Even though I know I am not yet, but very soon will be, ready to honor it. With rap.

But lol, c'mon, how the fuck did you do that?

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:46 pm

Lol

I had a spell of sanity about some wires.

But I prepared for months in my head getting back to sample based beats.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 3:55 pm

too much dope shit is being said
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:09 pm

I dont suck... ill grant that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aw Shit - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aw Shit
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next