Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aw Shit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 4:51 pm

Take your time with it, I jus wanted to show you you won't need to be wanting for beats.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Point taken.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 12:40 am

Lol, I heard the whole groincore track.

Yeah. Yeah if someone harvested all the clips of me speaking, that could make for sum fucking good sampling. Like beyond. All those samples that disappointed me in the past cause they sounded cool but lacked actual depth. I fixed that.

But beside that, Fixed, that is a dirty fucking beat. That beat is fucking dirty. No really. MAybe it's because you make them with love so you don't quite see how very dirty it really is.

It makes me want to put my anger aside and rap it. It's gotta be done. And who else can do it?

But the hate is deep. Even you hate the pimp. That's a pickle, an obsteyce.

Butum. Fuck that was some fun we had. Cain't very well be throwing that away can I? Even for all the heartbrakes at the bitches and the weak humanity.

I'll a... We'll a... I'll figure it out.

Cause you gotta have style. If you don't have style, nobody gives a fuck. I don't give a fuck.

By the way, do you know where that clip is? The philosophy report that includes a weather report? With the black tar heroin? I found it yesterday I think and I can't find it anymore. Some of my greatust work.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:58 am

It all doesn't depend on you. It will just be more fun with you in it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 6:06 am

Im sure I still have the weather report newscast, Ill look for it.

you constantly tempt me to go psychoanalytical on you. Its not me who hates the pimp, Ive done enough to bring him out that you can't be serious about that. It is the pimp himself who hates his situation of not having a flock of girls, and I guess the blame for that comes down on me for a part, seeing as how wasteful I was with the offerings. But I was just waiting for the right one, the one to drive me over the wall. Esther was cute, but still plain and childish compared to the girl that got me to shed my modesty.

The higher up the risk and crazy ladder I get, the more voluptuous and keen it all gets on the other side of the divide.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 6:09 am

In the end, being a pimp may be the only way to openly practice philosophy in the 21st century.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:08 am

"It all doesn't depend on you. It will just be more fun with you in it."

Lol, we ARE very similar, you and I. But yes, I am aware. Even at my most diva, I am aware.

The pmpmn thpmpn....... No but the pimpn... the real drt pmpin..... With th broke grl and th streets nd th I'm broke and th you still ackin like a diva bitch even though I know you were sucking two guys' dick just yesterday cause I know a guy who got it on camera and you askin me to buy you some bullshit bracelet. Fuck I look like to you? Go on and cry then, let's see who picks up your sorry ass from that spot, I'm gonna go smpoke ssome weed at mine, MY weed, even if you come you ain't getting any. shiiieeet. Bitch you... Did you just walk away from that guy you are working to aks me for some weed? Nah bitch, this my weed. If you want come back later, without the trick. And you did of course, but the weed ws all done of course and you still stayed of course. Already in my mind the picture was forming. I could mself send you out to find the guys and bring ME THEIR weed. That they give you. Cause they tricks and you got that Ungh! Umm, mMm. Don't think anything of it, I picked you up dirty and broke on the street and that's exactly where I'll leave you.

Lol, I can easily imagine situations where I'de have to slap a ho.

I want to explain it, would like to try, but thankfully Suga Free already perfectly has.

Buttum. No. We won't let this fuck it all up. We'll see, we'll work this shit out.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:19 am

But Pimps are at bottom romantics. They are realized romantics. The rezzeal deal.

So I got some heavy heartache at the whole affair. But fuck overcoming the pain, I much prefer this pain to any available pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:19 am

Yeah, goan be a bumpy road.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:43 am

Pezer wrote:
But Pimps are at bottom romantics.

They are realized romantics. The rezzeal deal.

Thats how I feel. There are many exceptions, loathsome forms of traffickers, but originally surely a pimp is just the professional romantic.
It requires absolute commitment and abandon to romance to be able to even want to go there. it requires recognizing the value of the girls sex as absolute, as god, and being a steward of that. She doesn't own her power, no girl does, they need to give it away. But to whom? Who is strong enough to receive it all? Thats their predicament. A pimp knows how to handle that power, he isn't too greedy for it.

Quote :
So I got some heavy heartache at the whole affair. But fuck overcoming the pain, I much prefer this pain to any available pleasure.

I hear ya. Only one way to overcome this with pride.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:33 am

Pezer wrote:
"It all doesn't depend on you. It will just be more fun with you in it."

Lol, we ARE very similar, you and I. But yes, I am aware. Even at my most diva, I am aware.

The pmpmn thpmpn....... No but the pimpn... the real drt pmpin..... With th broke grl and th streets nd th I'm broke and th you still ackin like a diva bitch even though I know you were sucking two guys' dick just yesterday cause I know a guy who got it on camera and you askin me to buy you some bullshit bracelet. Fuck I look like to you? Go on and cry then, let's see who picks up your sorry ass from that spot, I'm gonna go smpoke ssome weed at mine, MY weed, even if you come you ain't getting any. shiiieeet. Bitch you... Did you just walk away from that guy you are working to aks me for some weed? Nah bitch, this my weed. If you want come back later, without the trick. And you did of course, but the weed ws all done of course and you still stayed of course. Already in my mind the picture was forming. I could mself send you out to find the guys and bring ME THEIR weed. That they give you. Cause they tricks and you got that Ungh! Umm, mMm. Don't think anything of it, I picked you up dirty and broke on the street and that's exactly where I'll leave you.

Lol, I can easily imagine situations where I'de have to slap a ho.

I want to explain it, would like to try, but thankfully Suga Free already perfectly has.

Buttum. No. We won't let this fuck it all up. We'll see, we'll work this shit out.

I admit it is pretty fucking painful and sometime shameful, but what do you expect as an agent of a returning health. Gotta bring elements of humanity together that had caused only uncertainty and doubt and betrayal in the human tradition.

The only thing that justifies all of it is victory. This is why we engage it, because Venus, as Victory, beckons us to the point of almost begging. This is no joke. Venus is the cruellest of them all, as she is the one who gives out the rewards of most salient reality. Even this alone is guarantee of great cruelty. It is this that we endure to the fullest in unblinded love for it. We must endure the cruelty as philosophers, we bring this upon ourselves, we must see the whole picture before we consummate its heart. In Epicurean logic it is simply the only way to have and eat the cake. Happiness is set to destroy itself in all other cases. And it is this that I seek to set on the world, a new happiness. Like a new air to breathe coming out of a stale dungeon.

Sweating like an animal here, thank god for apple juice.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 8:39 am

I wouldn't be saying any of this so elaborately if I hadn't proven to myself that it is attainable. Im not saying this out of wanting. I just follow through what life has thrown before me as a path. I was born a satyr. Hence my shyness which doesn't impede my pride or domination. It is just restraint before wrinkled memories of beings - but as my life progressed to maturity, the world shed a wrinkled skin and offered me its fresh naked self. I know the taste of it all now, and I can only magnanimously extrapolate.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:31 am

Yeah, yeah.

You know, that Buda girl, who thought she was and I sort of let pimp me, was also a ho. But a whole... I didn't want to send her out for money or drugs or anything. I wanted to send her out for power. Which, like any bitch who has the ho in her, she already went out for, but didn't administrate or value it. That's what the pimp is, an administrator of a ho's riches, and only the pimp knows how to do it so that it's worth it for the girl. She wants to give it to the pimp, in the end. She is attracted not to men or qualities but to power, well I guess Venusian power, but they will settle for any power. And this was beyond my game at the time. I let the christianity and the witches wrench her from me. All I really trully lacked for the job was money. But that's not... No, it was beyond my game at the time. Venus doesn't fail, one fails to achieve Venus.

I did not leave empty handed, that's for sure. But a pimp's heart is soft and fragile and mine weeps.

Still, I gotta say, that she was suceptible to christianity... and that the witches allowed it... well the witches were envoys of Venus and were wise enough to give me a carress on my hair as they left with her and continued on their protection path. My role was over. But I will... in the end they will just descend into heroin addiction. Or who knows. Witches worth their salt are impenetrable even as they lay it all out.

But yes, she failed me as much as I failed her. Ugh, no. I'm close, but I don't have it yet.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:35 am

Right. I didn't consider myself worthy of truly directing her. I wanted the world to come to me. It was and still a little bit is offensive that I should have to go to the world. I wanted her to be protagonist, not supporting role. I tried everything, to this effect.

And that, that is still intact in me. It is very much possible that all I am is an empress scout.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:37 am

Or all i was. I don't feel like that anymore. I've become ennumbed, consuming, since I entered the world of men. I can dominate now. But all I feel when I look at true ambition from this position is anger and hate and hurt and betrayal.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 9:38 am

I refuse to mold the world into something worthy of me. I WILL be seduced.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 10:43 am

You may have to visit me here in Amsterdam for a while in the future, get this perspective to freshen up your heart. We could drive around Europe too.
Its different for me here now, Ive disowned lots of people of my loyalty, and the most important ones now recognize my exquisite sanity and real-world powers.

FEOH
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 10:55 am

Sure, sure, I'm not against it. As conditions allow, real plans are formed. I don't got, for one thing, no cash or visa. And ain't easy for a Venezuelan these days to get visas.

But I'm glad, pretty happy. I like the pirate I see.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:05 am

The joys of life may all mingle to amount in the oceans, but they erupt alone in the heights.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:20 am

Alright, here it is dog: scared of my weakness, which never fails to show up, and I seem to be helplessly in love with.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:21 am

I'm not the rider, though I ride.

I'm the geek at the computer. Waiting to be used.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:24 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 11:25 am

Well that's an obscene smiley. It should just always be blinking.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 3:11 pm

I want to compliment you on Crazy Raymond.

My, my, my. Holey Calzone.

I wish I could do so appropriately. But you'll have to make do with this. Very fucking good.

Ok. I won't say dope shit anymore. But dog,... Thank you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aw Shit - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aw Shit   Aw Shit - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aw Shit
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next