Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick rage quit on abortion, lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

áš  : 6982

Quick rage quit on abortion, lol Empty
PostSubject: Quick rage quit on abortion, lol   Quick rage quit on abortion, lol Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 5:59 pm

Lols

You: Do you want to talk about abortion?
Stranger: Yes!
Stranger: Are you for or against?
You: I am against a woman deliberately killing her own offspring
Stranger: That is a very narrow view
You: Not at all, it is the definition of what abortion is
You: How would you define abortion?
Stranger: What about babies born to drug addicts or prostitutes?
You: So what? Many great people are born to challenging situations including bad homes. Besides, you cannot prejudge a life like that, you have no idea how it will turn out
You: If you ask someone who was born in those circumstances, Hey don't you wish you had been aborted? Do you seriously think they will say yes?
Stranger: I don't understand the question.
You: Are you aware there are around 20 families in the US waiting to adopt for every 1 available baby?
Stranger: It is about the greater good, what kind of society we should have
Stranger: It matters if it is early in the pregnancy, in the early development stages it is fine, after that abortion is wrong
You: You cannot define a line at which it becomes wrong to abort
Stranger: That is true
You: Therefore what you said makes no sense
Stranger: If the organs are functioning
You: As I said, you cannot draw a line where suddenly it is wrong to abort. Go ahead and try if you want to
Stranger: You need to have compassion for the mothers
You: 1) You cannot prejudge a life, 2) Abortion is by definition a woman killing her own offspring, 3) You cannot define a line at which abortion suddenly becomes wrong, 4) There are 20 families waiting to adopt for every 1 available child, 5) Many great people come from challenging situations including broken homes, 6) The developing human being is, by definition, a developing human being, regardless of which "early stage" it is at or not
You: Which point do you want to address first?
Stranger has disconnected.
Back to top Go down

Quick rage quit on abortion, lol
Page 1 of 1