Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

obscure rap

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

obscure rap - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:40 pm

We would have had a good life, me and my hoes. But I had a higher calling. A greater pimpin.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:58 pm

It's just like Suga Free says, she was just a bitch when I met her cause she was getting fucked by everybody. I wanted to turn her into a ho to make money, though the idea hadn't clearly formulated yet. Pretty thing too, you wouldn't believe. I used to say I felt her in my chest, and Buda, the princess, in my stomach. But Buda was jelaus, not sexually, but of attention. I guess I was being pimped by her. I was like if my princess don't want her she gotta go, I have pledged myself to protect and guide her. But why she was against it? She later, when we talked about it, realized. It was just instinct.

Then I failed to protect and guide her.

Still, remembering that ho makes me feel not so bad about it anymore. Pride. She had pride. Aplenty. I can't resist myself.

She left me hanging though, and the fact that I could even be left hanging was a problem. The break up was hard and painful. Last time I saw her, I think it was the last time, I had some money I'd promised to pay her for some dope money she had made from selling my product. But I did promise it, I wanted to nurture her talent. But then a guy turned up selling acid. And I spoke to her, I said listen if you really want it take it, but I want to drop acid with my friend. I'll pay you back anyway, promise. She said ok. But I guess inside she wanted me to be like no, like anything for you. But of course Pezer don't get played like that and I dropped the acid, fool. Then she came up to me with some street punk, literal punk with the mohawk and whatnot. He was all talking shit, knew I was on cid so tried to psych me out. I didn't answer or fight back when he slowly and theatrically pulled pback his hand and punched me. Cause my princess had sent him, harming him would be to harm her. If this was her wish... So the dude that was sort of in charge of that spot at that time (time as in that hour) stepped in and started kicking me and shit, they all considered it a big shame that I didn't fight back. Their heart wasn't in it though, I didn't even get a bruise. I had earned vast respect there. But they couldn't have someone that was worthy of respect letting himself get beat up. As I walked calmly away, my home walked by me and was like I was waiting for you to hit back to step in and wreck the motherfucker. And I was like naw. And he was like what now? I can get some guns from the barrio and we can just take the plaza. I thought about it. But at heart we were both hippies, had overcome such blood desires. We didn't want to start a cycle of war, even though we were confident we would win it and grow and grow and eventually become big gangsters. We didn't want that future, we had bigger things in mind. So I said nah, and he said yeah you're right, and we started hanging at a heavier plaza nearby with heavier dudes. Then the story takes other weird twists and turns, but that was the end of the beautiful princess saga. Later that night, as the acid climaxed, it was the dirt of the ages trip, I walked to that plaza after the dirtvelation, cause the Gods offered me a really weirdly huge power, but I was like naw I want the girl. But she wasnt there. And some gay rastafari with his boyfriend, I saked them for fiah and he gave me a light, offered me to hang as they saught a place of refuge for the night, but the acid called, and we went our ways.

Last edited by Pezer on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:03 pm

pretty much my exact same story with this bitch (witch) i know.

then i found a new one. then she turned out similar.

maybe i have a reverse midas touch for bitchs. i don’t know, nor do i much give a fuck

i want truth, which is excess unapologetic. show me a bitch like that? nooope not gonna happen.

women are excess within the limit, like a word, language; man write words, woman obeys. no wonder there is no worthy female. and this fact is what dooms man most.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:04 pm

guess we need to learn to fuckin write better

yep but that would take a hundred years to manifest. no, a thousand. so what’s the point really
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:05 pm

fuck the future if i ain’t in it, and fuck the eternal return. i don’t allow no gay shit into my temple.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:15 pm

Well no, neither was a witch. One was protected by witches. The other was just a bitch, but classy. She had style, knew fashion.

The princess and the girly. And there were other girls. I woulda been a big pimp, cause all my bitches had class. Ok no, I would only have pimped that girly bitch. She was really born for it, for me. And she knew it.

Anyway. Buda proves you wrong about that. She was powerful enough to become empress under my guidance. Just that I was too broke and too much of a hippie to go about getting the money we needed. That's life. But it was definetly me that failed, not her.

Well she did have one big weakness. Her compassion. She had it deep. Couldn't let a bitch with watery eyes just be on her way. She wanted to protect them, of course deep inside it was just herself she wanted to protect. She knew the abuse they had suffered. But they were none of them strong like her. Eventually I walked out on her one night when she wouldn't get rid of a whiny bitch. Broke my pact. In my mind it was just for the night, I'd be back, but in hers it was betrayal. I had left her like I said I would never do. And five minutes after I did, we were all in a park in the middle of the night, the national guard came and chased them away. Of course man, that bitch had popo vibes. And the whole group allowed themselves to be infected by it by tolerating her. They were all strong people.

Compassion. Compassion really is a big weakness. What takes the strong down. They forget it is their path to make the world great, not to make the whiny safe.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:17 pm

the first one had compassion, the second one doesn’t.

the first one is stronger than the second. but yeah. you’re not wrong either.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:17 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:18 pm

Well obviously. Only the strong can be afflicted by compassion.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:25 pm

Anyway, that's all in the past.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:28 pm

fukk bitchz

like a ninja
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:38 pm

Fuck. All this gangsterism is making me lose the ability to be cool in these sorroundings.

Imma do it for her.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:40 pm

Yeah fuck the world, I'm not gonna give 'em my rap.

Imma make my money cold, like evil white men.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:42 pm

there ya go ^
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Lol. You're sweet.

Keep making 'em beats, some other part of me may use them some day. If I can ever find an inspiration like the one that just almost propelled me to the throne of the world.

Or any inspiration at all. They're good beats. Keep making 'em.

Lol.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 10:26 pm

i dont give fucks
i take fucks
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 10:46 pm

Aint no bitchz get free shit from me no more
I did that time surfed those lies like lines
High in the nose brain snowglobe but it got old
Witches run bitches games yeah so I fold
Cancer get faster than light speed blitz patzer
Past her if I can't get answers take chances fly high
And I die if I cant rhyme these rhymes
So I surmise to take another summer in sunrise
Yo
I dont give fucks I take fucks...
Take another nut run up and wet another cunt
Just for fun like bleeding outta a gun
AK run away when I start to spray yo yo yo
Misanthropissed so you better answer this
Better learn who your betters are you fucking piece a shit
Better learn to play in the sandbox all day
Better learn to say what I tell you to say
Better get another beretta just tilt it
Stilt it like pinball no extra quarter
Cause you got no quarter in this house of disorder
In that blouse I stole ya from the boy at the border
Little old man so sad folding hat in his hands
Like the cunt you are and he knows you for that
Oh great I told you I don't take shit back
Had your chance now you past the last gasp of my patience
I made it through you bullshit all your grade A bitchness
So switch this back to my channel
I rap in a battle kitchen skewer you like cattle
Bitching sewer rats like trailer trash with dirty assholes
Castles where I live
Cause this my life and I aint through with it
So come on through with it just chill and let's do this
You got some soul so drop the excuses
When you abuse this I laugh a thousand gestures of
The best kind of madness
Cause that's where we at bitch
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Many thanks to you both, for these badaz songs. I got my playlist rocking now.

gonna be a good weekend.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 5:53 am

Pezer wrote:
Compassion. Compassion really is a big weakness. What takes the strong down. They forget it is their path to make the world great, not to make the whiny safe.

Thats it.

Philosopic question: what does it require in a human to cause them to move from wanting to make the whiny safe to making the world great?

Ive got answers as this is the war I had to wage but I can't put it into words. Or just want to see you do it first.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:02 am

Don't let a bitch get between you and your goals.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:04 am

Pezer wrote:
Yeah fuck the world, I'm not gonna give 'em my rap.

Imma make my money cold, like evil white men.

Did this faggy musician cause this withdrawal?
Man fuck that dude. His beat was weak to tell you the truth. Guitar hippies with musical talents, yeah Ive seen them up close. They always disappoint, most of all their mothers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

obscure rap
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: