Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

obscure rap

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

obscure rap - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:22 am

Pezer wrote:
It's just like Suga Free says, she was just a bitch when I met her cause she was getting fucked by everybody. I wanted to turn her into a ho to make money, though the idea hadn't clearly formulated yet. Pretty thing too, you wouldn't believe. I used to say I felt her in my chest, and Buda, the princess, in my stomach. But Buda was jelaus, not sexually, but of attention. I guess I was being pimped by her. I was like if my princess don't want her she gotta go, I have pledged myself to protect and guide her. But why she was against it? She later, when we talked about it, realized. It was just instinct.

Then I failed to protect and guide her.

Still, remembering that ho makes me feel not so bad about it anymore. Pride. She had pride. Aplenty. I can't resist myself.

She left me hanging though, and the fact that I could even be left hanging was a problem. The break up was hard and painful. Last time I saw her, I think it was the last time, I had some money I'd promised to pay her for some dope money she had made from selling my product. But I did promise it, I wanted to nurture her talent. But then a guy turned up selling acid. And I spoke to her, I said listen if you really want it take it, but I want to drop acid with my friend. I'll pay you back anyway, promise. She said ok. But I guess inside she wanted me to be like no, like anything for you. But of course Pezer don't get played like that and I dropped the acid, fool. Then she came up to me with some street punk, literal punk with the mohawk and whatnot. He was all talking shit, knew I was on cid so tried to psych me out. I didn't answer or fight back when he slowly and theatrically pulled pback his hand and punched me. Cause my princess had sent him, harming him would be to harm her. If this was her wish... So the dude that was sort of in charge of that spot at that time (time as in that hour) stepped in and started kicking me and shit, they all considered it a big shame that I didn't fight back. Their heart wasn't in it though, I didn't even get a bruise. I had earned vast respect there. But they couldn't have someone that was worthy of respect letting himself get beat up. As I walked calmly away, my home walked by me and was like I was waiting for you to hit back to step in and wreck the motherfucker. And I was like naw. And he was like what now? I can get some guns from the barrio and we can just take the plaza. I thought about it. But at heart we were both hippies, had overcome such blood desires. We didn't want to start a cycle of war, even though we were confident we would win it and grow and grow and eventually become big gangsters. We didn't want that future, we had bigger things in mind. So I said nah, and he said yeah you're right, and we started hanging at a heavier plaza nearby with heavier dudes. Then the story takes other weird twists and turns, but that was the end of the beautiful princess saga. Later that night, as the acid climaxed, it was the dirt of the ages trip, I walked to that plaza after the dirtvelation, cause the Gods offered me a really weirdly huge power, but I was like naw I want the girl. But she wasnt there. And some gay rastafari with his boyfriend, I saked them for fiah and he gave me a light, offered me to hang as they saught a place of refuge for the night, but the acid called, and we went our ways.

Gods like these, eh
yeah shamans don't easily get into fist fights.
Has to be a heroic desperation in it. Or some actual honour. The only times I spontaneously let loose was when someone hurt my sister. Naturally my sister tuned out the only one who ever really hurt me.
I was very ready to kill for the Arab girl. I was even asking her if here was anyone that I needed to hurt. That definitely romanced her but she kept silent. Divine animal.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 6:38 am

The problem is of course that the people that truly deserve a beating from a philosopher don't tend to step into positions where they risk receiving one.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:39 am

Capable wrote:
Many thanks to you both, for these badaz songs. I got my playlist rocking now.

gonna be a good weekend.

Nice.

heres another one from the home soil.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:43 am

None of that.

The problem with walking down memory lane is that you run into gangsta alley.

I'm gangsta shit bitch, straight pi... lol, I don't care. But I do appreciate you and what we were doing. So I'm willing to keep it on the bcak burner, see if anything flares up later.

I'm sorry, I really am, I know how much you have invested. But no, I don't give a fuck. And no, I don't think you should stop making those sick ass beats. That's the first actual art I've seen from you. Word to a ... A fuck it. Fuck the world.

But it's true. about the art. You coan gotta find a rapper, if it ain't me some other dude. It may still be me, but that is far from sure, to the likely not.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:43 am

P - the world will always do that. Anyone but people youve learned over years to admire, who truly adore you, will disappoint you and take away your inspiration, hope, courage and even will, they all enfeeble its tension.

Making music with/for you and Capable and a future audience, works for me. But when I play it or send it to others, eve sending it depresses me. Even if they did appreciate to the full, what are they going to offer, what are they going to bring in my life?

You only make rap for yourself and your own and for a mass audience, thing in between.
It is no salon-art, its a mass-medium and wherever it is good, it frightens the pusillanimous.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:47 am

Pezer wrote:
None of that.

The problem with walking down memory lane is that you run into gangsta alley.

I'm gangsta shit bitch, straight pi... lol, I don't care. But I do appreciate you and what we were doing. So I'm willing to keep it on the bcak burner, see if anything flares up later.

I'm sorry, I really am, I know how much you have invested. But no, I don't give a fuck. And no, I don't think you should stop making those sick ass beats. That's the first actual art I've seen from you. Word to a ... A fuck it. Fuck the world.

But it's true. about the art. You coan gotta find a rapper, if it ain't me some other dude. It may still be me, but that is far from sure, to the likely not.

If you would be gangster you'd now be running gang.
If you were art critic I would never even have spat in your general direction.

Just sleep it off, whatever it is that got to you now.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:49 am

You're in no position to judge me. You have the right to enjoy my genius, but for now, thats all you get.

Your intellectualistic judgments of my work are puny and worm-like.
But because you're you, I don't immediately turn off the tap as I do with others.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:54 am

This is you in one of your weak phases.

I won't ever not be disgusted by them. I recommend you unload them on KTS instead of here.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:57 am

Lol at you sending me these weak ass beats and asking me to host them on my own account.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 7:59 am

Who can love a gangsta? Nobody. Only a ho can love a gangsta.

Could you? Could you love a gangsta? Whether I'd be running gang or what- could you? Respect a gangsta's desires? Dream a pimp's dream? Or at least respect that dream?

Truth is, you know this, you are to begin with too moral. I don't hold it against you. In fact I respect you so much I'm actually explaining mysefl for the first time in my goddamned life. As I was doing the inventory of what I am, everything was adding, adding, making greater and greater PZR the rap master. Then I ran into gangsta Pedro. You may have your opinions, what I'd be doing if I really was or whatever. Don't mean shit to me. Gangsta Pedro is one you could never know, respect, or help. And he's as much part of me as the others. That's just practical concerns, not even getting into how I'm not motivated to save the world as a gangsta.

Turn off the tap? Do whatever? Do what you gotta do. I'm just spittin it to you the way it is.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:01 am

No man you're spitting your malcontent, is all.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:05 am

Maybe it bothers you that dutch rap is a lot more gangsterly than latin rap.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:10 am

Billions wont come to the inconsistent, inconstant, the fickle valuings.

I know youve got a true side too and unlike most other men I am able to remember the strong above the weak.

I know the rest of the world teaches the opposite.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:19 am

Fuck man forgive me for disliking anything ficklish.

Just say that shit to some "real G", don't come at a philosopher with it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:22 am

Ill always honour your genius. Thats constant.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 8:49 am

Ive seen a lot more death and have had more part in it too, Ive also been in darker places. Ive seen the blue nails. You insult me with your ideas about morality and always with this pretence of being somehow beyond my art. My art is the edge of the universe as it stretches out, and Ive seen you transform in admiration of it very often, so just, don't insult my intelligence.
Im already over this anger, so I just tell it straight.
All I want of you is that you sometimes occur. Thats the case.
So be about, whatever.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 9:21 am

About I will be.

nigga
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 12:26 pm

I dont think a starker west east polarity could have been ingrained.

My friend Jai gave me the Eazy Duz It tape, he had just come back from the US where he had lived in Oakland with his mother and had many adventures that became myths to me.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 12:45 pm

What was it?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 12:57 pm

Boy you shoulda known by now.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 1:02 pm

the original
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:21 pm

La di da di
Oh yes that is me
And I carry cane like police carry misstreat
Oh yes, my game is a mistry
And I keep it on the low low for the true party peepsies

But I also got fire
Cause one day I got tired
And I met this girl who was high like Diana
Shot my heart like Robin Hood shoot dianas
Was born with scorn to a fire lore
It just seemed fun to see where it go
So you know
They iz waitin for me
The true party officiator like Terminator G
Redifine the line about girls playing for me
Make 'em dance around the fire like a vicious MC
And then maybe you'll see
What is in it for me
Or maybe I'll just get rich and sail my boat overseas
Get parisian girls to cry over me
We'll se, B
Iss de life of a true G
Splendid and free
Got the knowledge of ancient warlords protecting me
Cause they clearly see
What I got for thee
And it ain't shit all
Cause I don't settle for fairies
I'm like Mother Mary
Truth of the centuries be like bullshit to me
I just want to have fun and together we'll see
If it's watching you run for president
Or collecting misery
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:38 pm

Sword.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:41 pm

true insurrectionalistic rap
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Looks like she's Argentinian. Anyway a girl can get away with conscience rap.

Sometimes. But Im sure this won't go on any playlist.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:54 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

obscure rap
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: