Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

obscure rap

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

obscure rap - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Lol, that maybe would have been impressive if they had actually highjacked the signal. MAybe would have some effect.

But theyz fake, theyz all fake. That's why I don't plan to spill a drop of blood for any of them. I know who my people are and I'll wait patiently.

In fact fuck that I don't got no people. I just stay alive in this planet as long as I can cause I'm a G.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 2:52 pm

Maybe take care of my family
Maybe if you cared to do that you'd solve half your problems already
Spoutin on about some idea of country
About conspiracies and piracies and what the fuck about thee?
When was the last time you saw your mother smile and thought "that's enough for me"
Saw a sister enthralled and thought "that's what I'd die for to keep"
What's the last fucking time you gave a shit or a dime for a person going through actual penury?
Spinning myths and mirth and cheese for weasels well I don't care if you turn into measles
I like hard motherfuckers and girls who just wanna have fun
Everything else is a waste of the burn of the Sun
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 3:02 pm

thats a real conscience.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 10:38 pm

Ok I'm chill now. Life is nothing special, I'm nothing special. So sayeth the dirt.

Couple of people went out of their way to give me right of way today. That was sweet of them.

It was nice to dream the dreams of a megalomaniac. But nobody today deserves my warfaring. Maybe some other life.

Let's see what it holds for me then, this life. I got some humble plans, and some set ways of thinking. I'm optimistic.

Lol, maybe it;s all just a set up for when I can go full pimp. Let's not go there anymore, I get dark quick. Ain't no money in that.

Onwards and upwards then.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2018 11:27 pm

Sleeping is gonna be a problem. I admit that. I'll probably have bad insomnia problems again. Until I get used to it. Maybe when I have enough money for a crib, I can get some girls in there. That oughta help.

Meantimes, I'mma go smoke a cigarrette.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 5:14 am

Pezer wrote:
Ok I'm chill now. Life is nothing special, I'm nothing special. So sayeth the dirt.

Couple of people went out of their way to give me right of way today. That was sweet of them.

It was nice to dream the dreams of a megalomaniac. But nobody today deserves my warfaring. Maybe some other life.

Let's see what it holds for me then, this life. I got some humble plans,  and some set ways of thinking. I'm optimistic.

Lol, maybe it;s all just a set up for when I can go full pimp. Let's not go there anymore, I get dark quick. Ain't no money in that.

Onwards and upwards then.

Thats the thing, to go full pimp you need associates.
We are these associates, Capable and I.
Or thats how I see it, have seen it.

Im a conservative patrician pirate, I don't let go of my allies.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2018 7:11 am

I'm begenning to think, at least for me, that Maturity: that thing you just said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: obscure rap   obscure rap - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

obscure rap
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Earth-
Jump to: