Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

World Order Empty
PostSubject: World Order   World Order Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2015 10:08 pm

A natural world order is essentially a magical world order. It is not reducible to a rational order. For that to work there are too many irrational combinations of words and things. Magic incorporates the rational and the rest and thereby hones ratio to be the sharpest blade it can be or the strongest mast to contain both the sail and the storm to become the travel. Forward! But in degrees.

Magical thinking does not follow protocol, even when it orients on it. The magical work is wholly within the transient excess, and the work remains as the ground vanishes. If one is a skilled magician! Otherwise one tumbles along with the ground into the abyss where so many blackened brothers build their faltering, wet piles of wood in the dream of a campfire.

When a magician philosophizes, he becomes unreasonably fearless and a destroyer of laws. Here, very few metaphysics suffices beyond laughing stock. Man draws back to the elemental forces now. His philosophy becomes grounded in the thunder. Earth and light become indiscernible from one another. Morality is perfectly evident.

Finally, man finds the calm center of the fundamental dizziness of the galaxy. But immediately the Caesar calls out for the games to begin! Man will never rest except in the seething birch, in the traveling fire-arrow, the salt-watered cup... he must spend his blood to be at peace, he is the warm blooded animal, this excess is his nature and its beauty is his rest...
Back to top Go down

World Order
Page 1 of 1