Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The world no longer exists

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The world no longer exists  Empty
PostSubject: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2020 9:59 pm

What exists now are only individual relations. I mean the world no longer exists at the abstract level. As an abstraction or as an attractor-point. Also as a literal existing thing. It’s... just gone.

Welcome to clown world, a world without a world.

What matters now is to live inside and for and in terms of the individual localized relations that one has to other people and other things; to those of his values. His valuing actions as well as valued entities. Verbs and nouns.

By not only not jailing or even arresting, but not even charging with a single crime any deep state swamp creature traitor Trump has pounded the final nail in the coffin of the world. Wake up. You don’t live in a world anymore. You live in a plethora of the shifting relations you have to individual things. And much is constantly tying to infect and infest this plethora of yours. So you must fight for it, naturally. If you take your fight to a too high level you will lose; this is another consequence of the loss of the world.

In the squirming morass of individualized plethoras, stable hierarchies of power form to subvert the ontological possibilities of those below them. No individual plethora can logically possess sufficient power to challenge the adequate whole-ized mass above itself and hierarchized. There is no more “world-thing” to appeal to. Reason doesn’t rule anymore.

The earth has shifted somewhat lower on the cosmic cosmological philosophxia ladder of being. Truth always has its final say. In a tribalized existence truth has very little to say outside of a very narrow set of potentiatingly necessary axioms.

Oh well, so be it.

There is no longer a world or a coherent future to fight for. That’s liberating, in a way. Just focus on your individual value-relations now.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2020 10:09 pm

By confirming that Shillery and the rest of the globulized mutarded inbred cabal traitors are above the law, Trump signs away the future and inters the earth in its final grave. All culture, freedom, political power, sanity will soon follow. Are already following into the grave.

There’s nothing left to fight for. Except your own tribal existence. So do that, I guess. Or not. It doesnt matter anymore anyway.

We haven’t even started on “big tech” yet. Or the “Dow Jones”. Lol. Honk honk.

I’m really just done with all the bullshit and pretending. Just be a tribal warrior. Noble savage haha. “Fight the good fight”. Eh.

I remember a time when the world existed. When philosophy meant something. Strangely it seems like such a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 10:27 pm

Trump, you did not “lock her up” or lock up anyone else. You said you would “drain the swamp”. You haven’t. In fact you haven’t even brought a single criminal charge against even a single one of these traitors.

So fuck you. I’ll not vote for you and many others won’t either. You failed.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 10:27 pm

You failed, and you killed the world.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 10:28 pm

Good job. Well done mr trump. Congratulations.

And all the sarcasm left in the “world.”

Honk honk.

Fuck you.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 10:29 pm

Fuck you for killing our world.

We trusted you. To save it, and now it’s gone.

You failed.

Nothing more to say about it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 10:32 pm

“Lock her up”. -Trump

The biggest joke of all in this fucking clown world. Donald trump saying “lock her up”. Amazing.

Apparently I’m the only one who gives a shit. Or who has a working memory.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 11:03 pm

Well come on you know he wasn't gonna do that shit. He was just trolling, winning the election.
You cant pull that kind of thing or it rapidly devolves into any old banana republic where politicians lock each others up.
Politics is that particular type of crime people put up with because its just too good, well organized, skilled.
Thats one way of putting it that is no less true, than that politics is representation.
We are represented by people who are above the law. A class of such people. Whoever is in control of the execution and creation of law, is above it. We designed it this way; politics is crime. Its lying and scheming and it is a weapon against the very same thing on lower levels. It is the boss we designed, the superego, and society has never been without it, and wont be, until law has been perfected to the point where it can operate beyond political strife, where it automatically generates individual liberties.

Until that point, there is no logical possibility to avoid political crime. A representative government is a statistical government and statistics bring in the lowest common denominator. Yet sometimes a maverick does something out of the ordinary like Trump. Still the system isn't suddenly ennobled now that he is here, it is merely that some really ugly shit has been prevented just in time, and now its waiting until humanity comes up with an alternative for all this foolishness; which as a philosopher among philosophers, I can only interpret as our task.

All else is silliness.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 11:06 pm

So I mean you gotta run for governor or some shit and Ill smoke cigars there and drink 34902 years old rye and 65 year old scotch and stare at a fire and contemplate which weed I will smoke.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2020 11:48 pm

Meantime,

just roll

roll dark
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 4:17 pm

No, politics does not equal crime. The mere act and fact of making law does not equal crime. Law is properly founded on reason and tradition together. Consensus value is needed to a certain point. Law is merely a bunch of rules for breaking we can expect force to be used against us, so we choose usually not to break those rules. Obviously that’s preferable to anarchy, all things being equal.

Law does not equal crime. In fact it’s hard to imagine a more perfect Orwellian newspeak double thinking than “law is crime”. Right up there with freedom is slavery.

But let’s for the sake of argument grant what you are saying in that point. Even so, what these globulist traitors have done is an entire different order of magnitude than “law is crime”. Assuming all politics is crime, in the sense you mean, that’s still very different from what I’m talking about. A nation needs to protect itself from traitors. Period.

The ONLY way this nation and by extension the world could have been healed is to see Hillary and comey and all the rest behind bars. We have the system to do that. We have the justice system. Courts. Prisons. It’s not hard. But the attitude of “well they’re above the law” is the real problem. The whole point of America was basically that no one is above the law. The law, the constitution, bounds and limits government. Technically the government is and should be even more bound by the law than are the citizens.

This isn’t some European parliamentary contest of wills. This isn’t some mere will to power. Well, it is now. The American experiment is dead, it was on life support when we elected Trump to prove that America really means something, that reality means something. Reason, truth. The world. Something more than mere tribalism of wills to power.

This view that Shill or anyone else is somehow above the law merely because they used to be in politics is simply insane. It is the idea perfectly antithetical to the American System.

Trump lied and didn’t do shit to drain the swamp. As I wrote above, he hasn’t actually done anything to stop or slow down the globalists. What has trump really done? He has gaslit the right into thinking they’ve won, and he has stabilized the economy for the globalists to further rape and pillage. That’s it.

I would say he also stopped some of the overt violence which is good, but apparently that kind of violence (Libya or wherever) is somehow ok because those fucktards who do such things are “above the law” anyway, isn’t that right?

This petty game of tribalistic wills to power was never supposed to be how things operate. Is a lower threshold above which exists the real world. Reality, reason, truth, future. That’s America. But the ticks and leeches got their claws into it, perverted it, robbed it, and then brainwashed enough people to accept all that. Trump could have been the vessel of accountability for their treasons. That’s why we elected him. A hammer of reality against the traitors. Because that’s the only language these fucktards can understand: their precious Shillery in a fucking prison cell. THATS healing a nation and guaranteeing a future. That’s the revenge of reality.

But it didn’t happen, thanks to Trump. Now as you say “they’re above the law” and the idea of not being a slave is “silliness” apparently.

Well, to be blunt, fuck that.

Last edited by individualized on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 7:10 pm

Americans don’t worship the fucking “elites”. That’s what makes Americans awesome.

To tell Americans their politics leaders are above the law... is not going to end well.

Our political leaders commit crimes? And we find out about it? We throw their ass in prison and find someone else to do the job. No fucking around.

American freedom is about not being a slave to some stupid European style aristocracy where we all suck up to the “elites” and we all know our place because well you know our leaders are “above the law”. Because that’s what a fucking aristocracy means. Aristocracy means one law for the “deplorables” and another law, or none at all, for the “elites”.

Yeah, hell no. Americans don’t give a shit about any of that. And that’s why Americans kick ass.

Last edited by individualized on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 7:12 pm

And that’s also why the “elites” are scared shitless of Trump and the common American. Because we WILL throw their corrupt stupid elitist asses in prison. If Trump is too much of a pussy and won’t do it the we will find someone who will.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 7:19 pm

We are dealing with traitors here. No mercy for these fucking scum.

And now trump killed our world. But we will get it back.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 7:22 pm

Trump will lose and it will be funny as hell. The pussy he turned out to be. Amazing. No wonder nothing phases him, because he really doesn’t give a shit, he knows all these attacks against him are moot anyway since he isn’t planning to actually upset the system in any real way. And the real globulist traitor fuckwads know it. That’s why trump hasnt been eliminated yet. Trump isn’t willing to sacrifice his life for this, so he’s a fucking pussy ass bitch who didn’t deserve our support. This game is life and death, you want the job of saving the world then you better be willing to pay the price.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm

And “oh yeah trump didn’t mean it with ‘Lock her up’ he was just trolling his supporters” well that’s plenty proof right there of what a worthless sack of shit he is.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 4:33 am

This isn’t about jailing ones political opponents. That’s a very incorrect way of looking at it in this situation. We didn’t elect trump to jail his political opponents nor would we accept him doing that. We elected him to bring accountability to the criminal traitor class that has infested most of American politics. On the left and right. We need mass indictments, hundreds of them. Lengthy court battles that last years with charges brought up against dozens of different conspiracies of traitorous groups in government. This has nothing to do with who one’s political opponents are. Trump should also be filing charges against republicans too. It doesn’t matter which party they’re in.

That’s the fucking point. It doesn’t matter what side anyone is on, what matters is to root out the actual traitors. We are talking about TREASON here. Hillary and the rest. This isn’t a game and it’s not a joke. The only banana republic is the one we already have, with unaccountable criminal political elites running the entire country into the ground. That’s the present situation already. And you don’t want to fix it? What the fuck? The only chance of NOT revolving into total banana republic status would be to actually clean house of the traitors. And stop expanding the fucking national debt. And stop sanctioning fake news propaganda brainmelting machines posing as “news media”. But trump hasnt done any of that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 8:41 pm

Were you honestly under the impression I'd written "law is crime"?
Of course Id said the precise opposite.
Not until law is perfected can crime in politics be prevented.
Its bleak to me that you think US politicians haven't been criminals. They killed many millions for pure plunder, allow private prisons, have taxation, have anticonstitutional agencies rip people off at gunpoint, and do millions of other criminal things.

That you seem to think this is all un-criminal and the US is a shining example of very legal politics, makes us ... very different indeed.

What I actually said was precisely the same thing we agreed on eight years ago, that if law is not perfected (in terms of VO) then there is no rational way to govern a society. Or if you didn't agree with me then, I had the wrong impression. But its what Ive always been saying.

Recently I posed the resolution of this quest. The solution to the legislative problem. Did you read that?

What it does is to make the axiomatic human who holds right into a proper self-valuing. Namely, by demanding of that human to actively uphold the system of rights, if he is to enjoy them.

Ive done my work, brother. Im the only one who has, on this planet, worked to resolve this problem.

Even if you want to insinuate that Im a coward just because I consider US politicians murderous rampages to be criminal, I will refrain from insinuating that you're complicit in all this murder.

Because, I honour my friends.

It has apparently never occurred to you that I was always serious. That I wasn't just blurting out slogans. That I actually mean it when I say that, without VO as a foundation, no rational state can exist, thus, no individual rights to liberty can be unambiguously enforced.

Yeah. I actually... like, was serious. All this time.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 9:48 pm

“...politics is crime” <- is what you said.

Since politics is the making of law, law is crime makes sense in that context. I’ve also seen you say that previously. That law itself is a kind of act of original violence or crime.

And I never said nor would ever say US politicians aren’t criminals. Where did that come from?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2020 10:08 pm

I’m the one who wants to hold Hillary and all the other murderous politicians accountable. You’re the one who said they’re above the law.

Am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 7:32 am

No one knows their crimes more than I do. I’ve studied these fuckers for a long time. I don’t talk much about it because, well it’s not a good idea. And it achieves nothing to blab about such things, most people won’t care or listen anyway. But these politicians, many of them are real criminals of the worst kind. Hillary is a perfect example.

Politics itself is not crime. But many politicians are criminals. Obviously.

Beyond the petty crime sort of corruptions there are layers of evil that are nearly unthinkable. We elected Trump in part because enough people have become aware of this extreme corruption and evil that has infected politics. We want it out, we want these traitorous globulist cabal inbred psychopathic fucktards held accountable and brought to justice. That’s the original inspiration for why Trump was so popular. Drain the swamp. Lock her up.

Well? Trump isn’t doing any of that! So why the fuck would I or anyone else still support him?

I’m not going to make excuses for it. And I’ll never agree with the idea they’re above the law. The Constitution bounds government and what government can do, meaning also what politicians can do. We have laws against the kind of shit they pull. So is time to hold them accountable. If Trump won’t do it then we will find someone who will. Because we arent fucking slaves. Americans will never enslave themselves to these fucktards. Maybe Europeans are ok with the idea that their political “elites” are so far above them and are far above the law, but we’re not. America is based on the very idea that no one is above the law. So all these corrupt murderous politicians need to face justice.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 10:05 am

America invented a new kind of government, one bound by an ironclad constitution for the sake of the governed. To subject power to those against whom power is wielded. That’s a deep philosophical achievement. To enshrine the logic of freedom, anti-tyranny as principle, into the bedrock of a new society and see what happens.

Well the whole world saw. America rose up to become the world. Or rather it’s guarantor and central focus point. All the rest gathered and swirled around it, like in a storm.

So now I have to witness this America, my society a bd culture, rotting to death because of the infection of “elitism”. This same old principle of tyranny which America originally shook off. Politics is crime? Politicians are above the law? Now I know I’m really going crazy in this clown world, to see such statements made by a fellow brother in philosophy. This clown world has gotten to me, i can’t much take it anymore.

Must be why I drink a bottle of expensive scorch every two days now, including for my breakfast in my coffee. Fuck. It. I’m so fucking tired of all this shit.

So I call trump to account for not doing as he said. For lying to his supporters to get their vote. Guess what, that’s what all the other politicians do. Lie to get votes. I thought trump was supposed to be different. Isn’t that why we all liked him? He’s not a politician. He’s just a human. A very successful human who sees the real problems and knows how to fix them, and has the will to do it. And doesn’t give a shit what anyone else thinks.

Well it’s a nice... narrative. But the fact trump had 4 years now and hasn’t drained the swamp is all the proof we need. Ok sure, let’s do another narrative, “it isn’t enough time”. “He needs more time to drain the swamp”. Or, “he’s working on it behind the scenes”. Or “he knows it can’t be done so he’s just doing his best”.

Well, no. None of those false fake news narratives will fly. Those are Fox and Breitbart and Blaze and Newsmax propaganda pieces. Fuck all that shit. I know for a fact those are all bullshit, and why? For a few reasons I’ve already mentioned but one primarily: trump confirmed Hillary is above the law.

That’s it. He had the easiest case in the world to charge her. Case closed, slam dunk. EVERYONE knows she is guilty as sin of at least this federal crime of mishandling classified information, let alone all the other shit she did. And trump promised to put her in jail for it.

And he did nothing. Made excuses for her.

Then of course there’s the pictures of trump buddy buddy with Bill Clinton. Or the fact trump was Epstein’s friend even while acknowledging publicly he was a pedo. Well. We don’t even need to go there. Trump is expanding the debt as fast as Obama did. Look at yearly deficits. He also allowed unlimited spying of all Americans internet activities without their permission. Which I’ve pointed out before.

But none of that is needed here. I don’t need to also point out he has done nothing against the literally fake news propaganda organizations like CNN which he still invites into then White House and still gives exclusive monopoly contracts to in federal buildings.

I don’t need to point all that out. Because I know no one cares.

All I need to point out is, he has the one perfect chance to investigate and charge Hillary with her crimes, and he didn’t do it. He did what Comey and all the deep state did and he made excuses for her. He protected her.

Trump fucking protected Hillary.

So just let that sink in.

And now I have to watch the world dissolve into goo as mere tribalism takes over in the vacuum of philsooogt, reason, factual existence. I have to see the traitors go unpunished despite we voted for trump to clean this up. And then on top of it I have to see that apparently Hillary is really actually above the law.

Wow. Just.. wow.

I have nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 10:06 am

Hillary and her cohorts responsible for so many millions of deaths and destruction in the world and im the only one who actually expected trump to do what he said he would do and clean this fucking shit up?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 10:12 am

So please fellow philosophers, enlighten me on exactly just what the fuck it is that I’m missing here.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2020 8:28 pm

Well I see zero evidence for your claims on behalf of the great resilience of Americans against criminal politicians. In fact your whole thread here seems to be about there being no such evidence. What am I missing?

But this is why I suggested you run for office.
I should maybe have formulated that more seriously but your clown-esque image now and your refusal to address my points about philosophers duties changed my sprits about it. Sad. Point still stands though.

If you want to prove America can be what you say it is, rather than what it has, empirically considered, been so far -- you better start proving it.

My position has always been: without VO, no law will govern rationally. And the US Constitution is relatively close to a VO based law. But it needs to be perfected, requiring not only a Pledge of allegiance from politicians, but from everyone enjoying the "god given" rights.

Because in so far as god gives man rights, man is the form god takes on doing that.
Man as pure-self-valuing, man as invested in the foundation of his rights, this is what is required for such rights to be upheld consistently.

Right now, the US is in a state of almost pure contradiction, which is illustrated by your claim that Americans have zero tolerance for political crime following your claim that they do absolutely nothing about the worst political criminals. I only see evidence of the latter, as Ive only seen evidence of that all across the world.

America has been exceptionally productive in many respects. But intolerance of political crime is the very last thing I would credit I with.
Maybe you can change that.
Or am I the only one "American" enough to understand that, if you want something done, you've got to do it yourself?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The world no longer exists    The world no longer exists  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The world no longer exists
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next