Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:39 pm

I think you overestimate Spicers Orwellian capacities - its plain for all to see that he is struggling with this approach, and that he is properly emotionally upset with the evil media -  in an Orwellian state there is no antagonistic media, this is in fact the first time Ive seen a mainstream media that is actually aggressively inquisitive to any democratic authority.

Spicer is there to affirm the power of the President, to make it clear that the media fulfill no government function, are not entitled legally to know the details of government operations abroad - whether this is strategic or not I cant judge, but I know in an age of information which got Trump elected, it is completely irrelevant what Spicer says or denies, the facts are out there, and Trump knows that.

The actual information he gives them is that they are outdated because they have done the opposite of what they were supposed to do for many decades.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:41 pm

I try not to do the youtube comments thing because you'll be in there for hours, it's like a snowball effect, but I did write this:

"The point is, that the whole blackface situation presented in this 30 second trailer doesn't fucking exist, and yet it is being used to insinuate that there is a great number of racist whites who would dress up in that shit. People don't put on blackface en masse for Halloween. It's not real. Stop."
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Just as the country that spawned this which is Holland and which is still very racist even though they think they're the fairest of all, is abandoning this blackface tradition, the so called haters of it introduce it in the US!

Can we acknowledge the fact that white people are the least racist ones in the world - they are the only ones who can't afford to themselves to be utterly consumed by it in their thinking.

The Chinese, the Arabs, Africans - do you think they don't distinguish between races? the Latin Americans?
Because... look at their extremely mixed societies and equal opportunities...
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:47 pm

All these mordbid sexist racist fascist psychopath millionaires can think of is race sex race sex race sex evil evil evil race sex raaace raaaaace and then they vomit and dive onto the ground to snort it before it loses the blossom of its odor.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:49 pm

And see what I mean, a followup I made:

[ Most white people are not racists. They don't dress up in blackface for Halloween. It just seems like you and the producers of this show actually want us to be racists. You want to be despised by a society you feel excluded from, and it's a lot easier to project your resentment on us than deal with your own personal failures, and the fact that you have about as much significance to Western civilization and your fellow human being in general as does the curdled dickcheese balled up in my pubes. ]
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Motherfuckers deleted my comments and I had a bunch of thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:54 pm

And it was deleted before I made the profane one so it wasn't because of vulgarity.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:56 pm

What inbred racism looks like -
racism so deep the people dont notice it as they express it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ppLZOA162c
https://youtu.be/-l4YCqcA9xc?t=49s

What you said about them being moved closer to awareness of what theyve been supporting, that would be really great - but the cognitive dissonance they will go through before the need for logic could actually be acknowledged as not evil, is so bad as I do not expect most of these hollow eyed quasi beings to be able to endure, let alone overcome it. Theyll burn up all their energy in this panicky madness and then theyll lose their job and themselves into increased doases of antidepressants, alcohol and cocaine.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 4:59 pm

Parodites wrote:
Motherfuckers deleted my comments and I had a bunch of thumbs up!

Haha
Bodes well for a news program. Its that kind of short paragraphs voice overs are ideally made out of.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Allow me to post my reply to that Netflix show:

Dear Black People: I'm sorry we liberated you from slavery.

Sincerely, America.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:16 pm

I think that will actually hurt them. They wont expect that.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:17 pm

I made more comments and they deleted them too, it's useless.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:19 pm

Yes it may make them actually indignant - and since they are already at the hormonal threshold of indignation due to their hysteric emotional hedonism, they will likely start to foam mouth and stammer single syllables.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:20 pm

Parodites wrote:
I made more comments and they deleted them too, it's useless.

It's been seen, and its been seen that its been deleted  - and theyve had to go though some trouble and mental discomfort - I think you should go from video to video with comments, not focus on one -
its just youtube comments anyway.
If you could post these videos including your comments on them in the Newsroom thread it would be a good start for throwing together some videos.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Any black person should be as ashamed to participate in a project like that as I would be to participate in a pro-KKK video. Do these people have no shame? Where is their humanity?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Apparently Alex Jones is looking for people to 'man his infowars live app'.
I dont know what it is, but he puts it up against the threat of the internet being censored, which is said to be underway -
as it always is -
but I do wonder what the situation on that is - Obama wanted to hand it over to the Germans.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Any black person should be as ashamed to participate in a project like that as I would be to participate in a pro-KKK video. Do these people have no shame? Where is their humanity?

In prozac and xanax stock, and in the bankaccounts of kartel lords.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Apparently Alex Jones is looking for people to 'man his infowars live app'.
I dont know what it is, but he puts it up against the threat of the internet being censored, which is said to be underway -
as it always is -
but I do wonder what the situation on that is - Obama wanted to hand it over to the Germans.

only for a 50 PERCENT OFF SUPER MALE VITALITY AT INFORWARS DOT COM discount
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 6:14 pm

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 7:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:01 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
I truly trust Trump.

Just don't lend him any money.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:04 pm

If he asked, Id lend him a few thousand, but I don't think he has need of it.
Id lend it to him interest free, but I would set a term.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:10 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
If he asked, Id lend him a few thousand, but I don't think he has need of it.
Id lend it to him interest free, but I would set a term.

Commendable. I'm not that trusting.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 8:21 pm

Id do it just to commend him on his consistency throughout his life and career. I'd 'trust god' that he'd pay me back, haha.

I just took this screenshot from the inauguration... it seems pretty full to me there in the back.

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 1jbzkj
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2017 9:31 pm

Some guy says maybe my comments were't deleted, but rather, spam filtered, so I say:

-
No, it wasn't a spam bot, they deleted my comments and not your comments. Besides, I am not easily confused. Let's see how easily confused you are though, I can cockslap you a few times, spin you around, and see if you can count how many balls I've got you fucking nincumpoop.

I was going to wait for you to reply, but then I remembered, you're fucking stupid, so I went to go play some agario. Do leave a response though I'll read it in the morning.
-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next