Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destroying feminism

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 10, 2017 6:58 am

No, I don't consider you a "feminist". But yes, a person who demands respect.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 5:45 am

"Canadian Schools Teaching 8-Year-Olds There Are Six Genders Without Parental Permission

The Newly proposed, Ontario curriculum, which teaches six genders (male, female, transgendered, transsexual, two-spirited and inter-sexed) is being taught by teaches in Toronto schools and is confusing to our children. Our precious, impressionable little boys and girls, as young as eight years old, are forced to “role play opposite (gender) roles” and even search images of Pride Week. The curriculum is mandatory without parental notice or option to withdraw their children.

Last year, parents voiced their concern over this same material. The Premier promised to withdraw the program. Instead the Ministry of Education transferred the teaching to another department, refaced the curriculum and belligerently continued to teach this special interest material. The Ministry admonishes teachers “to address controversial issues” even in the face of “negative parent response”. Teachers are further warned if they omit any of the curriculum then they will be guilty of “foster(ing) a poisoned environment”. The fact that they include such a statement means that the Ministry knows that parents are upset but just don’t care.

Would you teach your eight-year-old child, six genders and to question his or her gender? If not then your home is a “poisoned environment” according to the reasoning of Ontario’s Ministry of Education."

http://www.nomblog.com/26781/
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 15, 2017 10:15 am

Stupidity reflects itself in many different forms.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 1:56 am

Haha, this one is pretty good.

Top comments so far:

"I'm gay and that stuff makes me ashamed to be human"

"I just stopped watching after the teddy bear thing. I could actually feel my IQ leaving me."

"not me because lgbt stands for liberty guns beer trump"

"now islam doesn't seem so bad"
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:02 am

HAHA damn.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:09 am

Destroying feminism  - Page 4 1466226610481391
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:22 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 2:45 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 4:20 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 4:36 am

Goddamn. Fucking pro, man.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 6:15 am

Well, I think that those who spent any significant time expressing their sexuality and sexual preferences don't have much of a life. I mean, really, isn't that stuff personal?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 3:49 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Well, I think that those who spent any significant time expressing their sexuality and sexual preferences don't have much of a life.  I mean, really, isn't that stuff personal?

Yes. They are busy convincing themselves that they have an erotic aspect to their nature, but evidently they are entirely clueless as to what sex is, what love is, what it means to be romantically moved, etc etc - they are struggling for a shred of existence, but failing horribly. One can see precisely what the origin of their belief-systems is when one looks at the quality of their physical appearance. They're just incapable of attracting any positive feelings, and even less capable of emitting them.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 5:51 pm

Once again all I can say is that if you want respect you have to earn it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 13, 2017 6:35 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
Well, I think that those who spent any significant time expressing their sexuality and sexual preferences don't have much of a life.  I mean, really, isn't that stuff personal?

Yes. They are busy convincing themselves that they have an erotic aspect to their nature, but evidently they are entirely clueless as to what sex is, what love is, what it means to be romantically moved, etc etc - they are struggling for a shred of existence, but failing horribly. One can see precisely what the origin of their belief-systems is when one looks at the quality of their physical appearance. They're just incapable of attracting any positive feelings, and even less capable of emitting them.

Yes, sadly this seems to be the case. They are confused and have learned self-deprivation and self-hate. Their higher value is that no one ever force them to posit any values. Even when you logically prove to them that a fetus isn't "their body" they still keep shrilly insisting upon it, even in the absence of a single argument or rational point.

What, they can't just admit they were mistaken? Well it isn't like the stakes are high or anything, sure just deny reality in your vanity, it isn't like there is another life on the line or anything.... oh wait...

The people with a heart will be able to acknowledge they were wrong. I've seen that happen, but it's not common.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 14, 2017 5:50 am

It appears that you have gone off topic in order to return to a disagreement we have regarding eggs.

But before you went off topic, yes, I agree, self-valuing seems to be lacking in the life of a lot of people today. They are told what they are supposed to feel what is important and they believe it without question.

We are told by many philosophers and spiritualists to "follow our heart". How can one follow when they have n heart?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 10:04 am

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 6:16 pm

Feminism will eventually destroy itself.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 5:19 pm

^Kudos to her for breaking free of the matrix, just as I did.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 am

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You both like Politics.
You: Hey
Stranger: Hi
Stranger: Male or female?
You: Im bicurious gender fluid pixiekin
Stranger: Nice
You: use my pronouns or go to prison
Stranger: No problemo
You: thats right no probem
Stranger: Which pronouns?
You: no one likes prison
You: kin, kin/e, kinse
You: oh yeah, third person plural is "pixkine"
You: memorize that, bitch
You: or get arrested
Stranger: Ill do my best, my mother language is gender restricted
You: racist
You: transphobic cis wasp
Stranger: Nope, just born in the wrong country
You: ok thats ok, i like diversity
You: if youre not white, i forgive you
You: if youre white, die
You: #patriarchykills
Stranger: I'll do my best, I know it's a sensitive issue

AHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 9:21 am

What.. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 11:48 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Hilarious. This demented human ape is just too funny. No wonder god died laughing.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 1:10 pm

"The 18 per cent man tax matches the 'wage gap' and goes to a woman's service
Owner Alex O'Brien says the tax is optional but so far no one has refused to pay"

Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Ive-just-been-ipht4p
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 3:33 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
"not me because lgbt stands for liberty guns beer trump"

Thats really great.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 05, 2017 4:35 pm

Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Il_340x270.1164517082_gan7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroying feminism    Destroying feminism  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroying feminism
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4