Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 8:34 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
England has been turning into an Islamic state, as we know - the jailing of this Tommy activist puts the country on one line with Iran. Media were gagged and happily complied as the state put the activist in lethal danger among Muslim prisoners for the crime of protecting children from being recruited by gangs.

Yes, there isn’t even much to say, except how fucked this all is. The “media” is what allows and creates this, Trump is right that the media is indeed the enemy of the people. The media can create an outrage or bury an outrage with almost no effort at all. Yet their tactics become increasingly obvious and blunt, because they are caught in a vicious circle of lies and authoritarianism: the more they have that kind of power then the more they need to keep using it and increasing that power, until it becomes obvious and they can no longer hide it.

So the question becomes what will people do when they realize? Well that question may be moot due to the mass migration issue, since even if most Europeans banded together to vote better, the influx of Muslims and foreigners who have no fucking clue what’s going on and wouldn’t care even if they did are soon going to be large enough in number so that it will literally become demographically impossible for British or any other peoples in Europe to vote for anything different.

This is also why they spread out the immigrants, to create a demographic dampening effect as far as possible. So basically as soon as the people of the West wake up en mass, they will no longer be able to effect any change by voting. Very sad situation, I don’t see a way around it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 10:37 am

Oh, but it never was going to be voting, the thing that takes them down.

ODIN
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 2:38 pm

England has always been "the sick man of Europe". Politically its game has for many centuries been to weaken the continent by playing one power against the other.

Now a time of reckoning has clearly arrived.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 2:49 pm

It amazes me that Islam actually has more will to power than Western Europe does, at this point.

I suppose Islam will inherit whatever is left of western civilization, once Islam permeates and then breaks open the neoliberal power structures, maybe in 50-100 years from now. Good thing I won’t be alive to see that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 3:41 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
It amazes me that Islam actually has more will to power than Western Europe does, at this point.

I suppose Islam will inherit whatever is left of western civilization, once Islam permeates and then breaks open the neoliberal power structures, maybe in 50-100 years from now. Good thing I won’t be alive to see that.

Comparing England to a real European country like the Netherlands is like comparing Mexico to the US.
England, first of all, has never had freedom.

Western Europe includes Italy and the Netherlands as well as Austria, my own countries, which have fought back Islamization very successfully. Ive payed a strong pioneering part in this.

It is a mistake to think of Europe or Western Europe as a whole. This is what the EU was designed to do - to make people think of our countries as one goo. But the differences, the value-contrasts and power-differences, and differences in integrity between these countries here are vast.

England and Belgium are at the bottom, equally miserable and lost to Islam, and yet they have nothing else in common - let alone that the Netherlands can be judged in terms of what England does.

No one in Western Europe speaks or thinks of this zone as one homogenous area. This is exactly what irks us, that some nazis decided that we are all part of one realm.

Europe is not one. It consists of radically different countries that will never be anything alike. Our fates are completely different. As Ive been saying, the Netherlands will be doing better and better, because we, under my guidance, have actually managed to integrate muslims. England seems to be heading for the end, because it has simply given away its country to unadapted muselmannen. Thats not how it is here nor how it ever will be.

Never conflate the Netherlands with perfidious Albion, never conflate a lion with worm-muck.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 3:54 pm

Only Napoleon managed to inspire some "European" sentiment in my countrymen back then. Hence, our motto "Je Maintaindrai" - I will prevail/preserve (we are fundamentally conservative of our values), that was added to the Lion, which has been the national symbol since the 1100s.

The Vikings are said to have introduced the symbol, though I wonder where they might have seen a actual lion.

In any case, I want nothing to do with the foul island to the northwest of us, and if there is a Europe to speak of it is simply the seat of VO, of world-conquering philosophy, nothing less.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 3:59 pm

I am in Western Europe, from it, part of it.
Ive already demonstrated to possess a greater will power than the rest of the whole of Eurasia combined.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 4:03 pm

Germany can easily handle Islam, so can the Netherlands. Just, England can not. France can handle it too.
Yeah it was dangerous here for some 20 years but we've fought, I was on the fucking front line like Alexander, "first over the wall" the Great.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 4:05 pm

I take your point well, and I am inclined to think your perspective as valid, because I know you and because you are in the thick of it.

I was mostly referring to UK, Belgium, France and Germany. My American naïveté when it comes to distinct European matters probably should be forgiven or at least understood.

Nonetheless there is a huge problem in at least severe Western European nations and I can’t see how these problems will improve. I am happy that The Netherlands is successfully integrating Muslims. The US does that too, although it’s never perfect. Integration is always the goal. But I cannot withdraw my observation that Islam seems to have the superior will to power, and because of this I cannot see th next several decades going well for “the West”.

It’s all one massive tectonic deep ideological war. The EU (I always hear to myself “eww”) needs to dissolve as soon as possible so this war can properly carry out. But seriously, fuck Britainistan.

On Tommy Robinson, I like this interview:

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 4:25 pm

Yes, I respect that it is vey hard to penetrate into these terms here, as many of them are very unappealing. It is only in the submersion* in them through good and ill that the splendourous valleys open up an nuance can be seen and truth becomes a thing. I wont deny it was tough here too and hanging in the balance for long years. And I thank Vladimir Putin and his people -- Lavrov!! I love this man -- for doing what words can not do justice to. But now that it's over (and it is, its over here, Odin, or perhaps Freyr prevails), I can calmly assess the ranks among our Western nations.

Of course the very bottom rank has always been for Belgium.
First of all it never was a homogenous country, fundamentally divided Dutch (rich) and French (poor) parts. Brussels is in the French part. It is also the haven of islamic terrorism perpetrated in France. And it used to be the seat of the Catholic tyrants that tried to subdue the Netherlands until Willem van Orange prevailed over the Spanish Empire at the end of the 80 year war. Its genuinely impressive.
This tiny nation defeated an empire of a hundred time its size. This is Sparta, in a sense. Protestantism in its most powerful historic role was conquest under spartan moral standards.
Haha. (No, we couldn't beat nazi Germany. The nazis had no equal in might. Certainly Isla can't stand in their shadow. The threat of islam is that it manages to evinced the wold that it isn't a threat. (Kaiser Soze kekKevin Spacey)

But yeah in the same way we've beaten down the islamic will here. Mark Rutte has done a great deal to hammer the nail in its coffin last summer, though he just had to show the islamic wannabe usurper here for what it is, which is non-rule, impotence, delusion. They can do a to of damage and have, but thats it. For the rest, they have realized that there is only a lot to lose for them, if the vigor of Dutch will to be free disappears. At heart, all Dutch muslims are vey keen on maintaining this delicious "tolerance", which allows them to live in two worlds and aspire to a dream (the power of the west) while being secure of a home (loyalty among immigrants). I do believe this is Americas formula as well; People keeping their identity which makes them strong enough to partake in the national order of rank, which has mythical status due to the profound victories after tormented battles that secured this order, these nations under God.

I define "God" as the quality of the heart that loves the American way.
This isn't to define any particular gods, but the word God, capitalized, is truly, in what it means most to me, an American sense of justification. One that I only respect in terms of politics for freedom.

Ok, so "God" is basically the patron of freedom. I don't think it will do to have this being be exclusively male. Let "God" be genderless, or of all genders effectively, fertilizing itself. Theirself. Lol
But thats Elohim, which is plural and feminine, and the first reference to God in the Bible.
A bunch of chicks created the universe and saw that it was good.

* which is exactly the same in the US. I know I can't ever have a feeling for its elaborate justice system like someone who gets it on tv at age 2.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 4:36 pm

One thing Ive noticed about Dutch politics is that behind of mask of meekness some very far-fetching plans of conquest can built. But at heart there is simply indifference to weakness here, and also knowledge of what is good around the world.

Maybe it was 2 summers ago. But when Rutte expelled Erdogan ministers from the country he didn't put them on a plane, I think he had the police pick them up and drop them across the border in Germany. It seemed mostly annoyance.

Anyway, I was ranking countries from bottom to top.

At bottom is thus England, below Belgium - countries which have no structural integrity.
Perhaps England is simply so weak because it doesn't have to have the diligence that a country with borders must have.
Belgium as mentioned doesn't even exist. Id love for the northern part of it to join the Netherlands. They sued to be part of us, Antwerpen was the greatest city of the Republic for a good while, when that region was still "a Netherland". I don't know why exactly it had to spit up like this, Napoleon I suppose had a hand in it.

All this to say nothing against the Belges, they make great chocolate, beer and comics, Burgundians. (Asterix is Belgian)

But this nation of two languages doesn't work. Its not like Quebec part of a larger nation, plus its not English but Dutch, which the French will absolutely refuse to speak. And because in proximity of French the Dutch bends to a more graceful sound.

Ok, but what is above -
Yes, Spain.
Spain is number 3 from the bottom.
Its a horrible capitalistic failure, a place where capitalism is only withering of impulses, a truly medieval country which prides itself on having 3 harvests of watery fruits each year, and selling more real estate to criminals than any country in the northern hemisphere.
I guess it was Franco who objected Catalunya, now the King plays on that bit. The Catalunyanas are very peace loving and meek, which is why they have been subjected in the first place. But it is disturbing to see a Spanish king acts in the exact same way as when a bunch of them tried to subdue the Netherlands.

One of the people the Spaniards sent to subdue us was Duke Alva
His name lives on in our language. The wooden pillars, around which the boatsmen throw the ropes, are called dukdalfs.
Seagulls always making themselves comfortable on them.
Squaa!

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sun May 27, 2018 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 4:50 pm

I do hope the war goes well. It is perhaps too complex for me to fully divine. But our enemies seem powerful indeed.

I only know that the demographics changes are very crucial, and deliberate. Things may be ok right now but in 20 years the numbers will be a lot different. Once those numbers reach a certain threshold and the European people in their own nations become political minorities, those nations are finished. It’s just a matter of numbers. It is called England for a reason, because it is for and of... English people. Same applies to every Euro nation. Only America has a truly collective diverse cultural and ethnic heritage, in my understanding. I think this is the end game we are being played into. The “elites” will keep things afloat long enough to get those demographic numbers where they want them to be, at which point they can do whatever they want- collapse the economy, initially world war, literally anything. The police and military are tied to the government, and once the people lose power over their government things will get very ugly. So I am focused on trying to prevent any nation in the West from reaching that threshold.

Maybe most people are as awake and enlightened as Tommy Robinson thinks, but that is not my experience. A hedonist culture can be bought off with more cheap hedonism, a la Rome. I do think there is an end game here, we need to be aware of it. I am glad for the hard points of resistance but, I suppose my hope is not very large.

If Africa and the Middle East continue to dump tens of millions into the West, then the war that eventually breaks out will turn out in their favor, sadly. I hate to say that I do see the western tradition being subsumed within a neoliberal-Islamic fold; and then after that the Islamic aspect will subsume neoliberalism, because Muslims are not hedonists and do not give a fuck for that western shit. All of our indulgences and luxuries are liabilities, as poet Robinson Jeffers said. He thought the future in the west would be tempered by distrust of luxury, but he was writing back in the 1950s or so, he didn’t see what was coming. Luxury must be earned and is a high responsibility. I can bear that, so can we all here, but how many others are able to resists corruption of their souls for some bread and circuses? Plus, when world war does occur it will be the native Europeans who are made to fight in it, not many of the foreigners who will be given exemptions from the draft because of “war stress” or “recent arrival” or “religious exemption” sort of things.

I wish I were more hopeful. But I’ve read 1984 and I see too many striking parallels.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 4:58 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 5:01 pm

Yeah, Robinson Jeffers is an amazing poet and visionary, but he never had Game of Thrones and home delivery pizza. I don’t think he knew what he was up against.

People will always prefer easy pleasure and luxury. They are willing to let the world burn for it to continue. That is the deep truth of neoliberalism. I’ve srudied hedonism intimately, I’ve been hedonist myself. I know what this psychological type is like, and I can’t maintain any illusions anymore.

The only hard points of resistance to it are: truth, such as we embody, and... Islam. There is literally nothing else that can resist it. And one of those two things has a billion times more numbers than the other.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 5:22 pm

Holland has had its immigrants since then early days in the 1100s perhaps even, because Vikings did take prisoners and mated with them and over time we've constantly attracted and conquered peoples. There is a strong Indonesian community here that has produced the greatest writing to my taste, there are a to of South American that have found a lot of freedom here to express themselves, of course Chinese are everywhere in the west so also here, Russians, a lot of Americans have come in modern times, I could go on for a while - but only with the coming of Islamic organizations has. the problem arisen.

Amsterdam is like Venice was - it is the seat of indifferent capitalism at the canals, which served the rich people with plentiful goods brought in from the entire world. We are the first empire of the modern age, and this empire basically includes New York, the ethnic diversity of which started with the slavetrade that the VOC    invented - all adding to our own diversity in Amsterdam and the other cities.

This does not apply to other European nations.
Germany is four distinct states, Ive learned from a German recently, which is hilarious in its own right -
Austria is completely one, so is Switzerland, and Italy -
France is a case that could be placed in between, because it too has had a successful relationship with its colonies and there is a degree of cultural wealth that has come in through the centuries. But I would argue it hasn't been filtered, valued as well as in the Netherlands.

Italy, I realize, is a place where immigrants from Mediterranean cultures that do not affiliate with islam have taken hold over millennia. First through Rome, then through the Crusades, then Renaissance, a to of knowledge of islam from across the Mediterranean has found its way to Italy.  
So we need not worry too much about Italy, nor about my own country -
Austria and Switzerland are demographically entirely secure, and these are the nations that hold the keys to EU logistics.
Trump can be credited for this, because he allows everyone to acknowledge that there is a problem and that it can be handled with force if necessary. I now understand that Trumps victory has shaken the muslim population here to its core. Yeah, I mean imagine an islamic household here as the election results come in.

But Ive noticed it. The thing is that even when they were the golden child of morality, many muslims always feared the indigenous white Dutch like people now fear Trump - "what is he going to do?" - somehow there is very little understanding of the white "godless" incentive. The concept of self-valuing for its own sake isn't attainable except in youth, which is when the typical muslims discards his or her dogmatic duties for the sake of life and truth.

Islam isn't really as strong as to prevail in a real nation.
But above number 3; Spain comes number 4; Germany.

Which, like England and Belgium below it, isn't a real country.
Islam has taken hold of Germany's conscience. Like Belgium it would do itself a lot of good if it were to split up.

They can both still avoid the fate of England.
I don't understand how England relates to its own Commonwealth anymore.
But surely in its commonwealth it has a lot of hope left. The Queen still reigns over sublime parts of the world.

Above Germany I would say is France, which is where the scales are at worst iffy - and I don't think worry is too justified, because of the history of that nation. When has it not been in crisis, when has it not been a religious war zone, and when has it not consisted of slick assholes with a taste for the good things in life?
Int he midst of the filth France finds its way. It is Roman like that, and it has the aqueducts to prove it.

A French summer will always be a French summer.

(reminds me of "Trop de Bonheur" - too much happiness, title of a film I saw a few times long ago, I can't find it, mythical movie of no budget in hot dusty rural France as love breaks people and makes one couple in night after school is done.)

A few of the actors are Arab, and the matter of the guy being an Arab and this been a problem for him but a pride to his older brother - the boy is in unrequited love with he blonde girl, I think the name of the actress is Estelle Perron who goes for his best friend. One of the reasons I miss my VCR. That movie feels like there is only one story in the world.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 5:37 pm

I don't need hope.

"Eagle in the sky
Fixed like a star..."
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 5:43 pm

Did you watch that above video I posted of Tommy Robinson detailing his experiences with the Britainstan police state? I mean... we are up against something very strong.

The neoliberal globalist (this is not exclusive to the UK) police state establishment has chose to align with Islam, as a means to ends, perhaps thinking they can ultimately control these Muslims - they cannot. They realize it now, and it is too late for them to change course. They will use this to destroy Europe as much as possible, which means theEuropean people, and then they day of reckoning will come, when neoliberalism collapses and Islam takes hold of the west.

I do not know how to come to any other conclusion anymore. I have worked in schools in America, at least 30% of ALL students are Muslims. This is in America. I cannot imagine what the numbers are like in schools in various European nations.

I will never lose hope, but I will also never predicate myself up on what seem to be false hopes based on a few victories. It is just... too much. Islam is a power of ideology on par with Christianity, which is why the two have warred against each other for a thousand years. And it is clear to me which side has chosen to stop fighting. Thus at this point I see nothing but a slow entropy. And the neoliberal clan will simply remove or silence anyone who gets enough in their way, as with the case of Tommy Robinson and many others most of whom we do not even know of.

This species is seriously fucked. I am from America, where supposedly the values of freedom and individualism and reason are strongest  - yeah, no. 9 out of 10 people I know are beholden to the illusions, and would never dare to say anything against the neoliberal narratives, in fact they emotionally invest in these 100%. There is just the anonymous voting ballot, which got Trump elected. That is all we have left. And it is a last gasp.

Many integrated Muslims, most probably, will never stand up against the political correctness that silences freedom, individualism and reason in the name of multicultural authoritarianism. These integrated Muslims are just fine when civilization is progression nicely, but once things start to break down I would not count on most of them to stand up for truth. I personally have nothing against Islam, the Muslim kids and adults I have known were all very nice and reasonable seeming people, very "normal", but Islam is a deep ideology that will coerce everyone within its sphere into conformity. Political correctness in the neoliberal sense will meet with political correctness in the religious sense, that is basically what the elites are aiming for. We are already a minority, and while I do like Tommy Robinson I do not like his sort of fake optimism and naive hope... there is very little to hope for, unless one wants to hope for something good to come out of Islam subverting Christian and secular western civilization. I don't even like Christianity that much, nor atheism, although the few people I do respect were for the most part raised as Christians. But in any case I can see the writing on the wall.

In any case, as I said I will certainly be dead by the time things reach a head. Not that I take much stock in that, it is not something to be happy about. But reason, freedom, science, philosophy, individuality, self-valuing... these must be actively fought for at point of death, there are not given. When these degrade enough, only violence becomes the expression of will to power, of "self-valuing", because self-valuing formulated in this tribalistic anti-rational, anti-philosophical manner is just raw will to power. That is what I see in religion, in every religion. And now the supposedly secular, philosophical, rational western people are bending over backwards to ...a religion.

Plus, these "elites" have the internet and technology on their side. I am sure they record everything we do and allocate all this into personalized lists of data, on every person. Google basically admitted as much. There are "gaps" in their censorship of youtube accounts in places like Germany and France, Styx noted this... he did not know why these gaps in censorship occurred, but I know: it is in order to add to tracking and files of people who view that content. At some point these lists will be used. I mean they already are, selectively in the most extreme cases, but eventually they will be used on everyone, once the laws are in place to support that, once the Orwellian political correctness is strong enough, once the people of their own nations no longer have statistical demographic power to sway elections.

I don't know, man. I am very pessimistic.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 5:58 pm

Wow that is a lot, 30 percent? I had not idea. Thats is more than here.
Ive been pessimistic far before people elsewhere were, and Ive taken measures on tv, and following these, a lot of others took measures on tv (art, art, art, art, mockery, --- sanity) and things changed. Muslims became more open because they realized it is awesome to have free speech.
In Germany people are just looking for a fight. Do you know how many rednecks ultra nazi white tribalists there are in the South of Germany? And you know how it is in Hungary, Poland, etc.

I really stress again that England has very little to do with Europe, in terms of its laws regarding islam.
Nothing, I would say. No other country has Sharia laws, not even France I think. England is completely bonkers.
It is completely bizarre what has happened to England. But it isn't happening here. Not by a long shot - not even the muslims want that shit here.

One thing to understand know about islamization is that it comes in different types.
In this country there aren't Pakistanis and other powerful wide eyed maniacs like in England, but Berbers, not political people, just very simple pleasure loving people that don't much like the noisy Turks that try to be political, in reference to which I refer to that story about Rutte.

Ive been at the depth of it, from the religious political murders in 2002 and 2004 to when the agenda was approaching a point of no return in 2014, and Ive felt that it didn't happen. Somewhere in 2015, the tide stationed, and the scent of rebirth appeared in wet afternoons.

Laguz Dagaz
weeping sun

Man still needs to become Ueberman. We can't do without a challenge. Islam present that challenge.
I see this now.

Antisemitism in the Right is the most pervasively destructive enemy that the west has. Islam itself has its limits, the knowledge of its own limitedness comes into focus in the end, which is crucial. But in the western Rigth antisemitism corrodes the mind and the collective. It is this that Id like to see surmounted - and in this sense Tump has been astounding in a literally Biblical sense. Astonishing, like daybreak over the desert.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Re: the redneck nazis - there is much that resists islam that would do good to be in part overcome and in art overcome itself. There is much raw in Europe and unpolished, unused, undesignated, unvalued - Islams virtue is that it is unmodern. It can withstand rawer truths and polish them.

Islam took the pronunciation of Gods death as a challenge, is proving that God isn't dead yet. Europe knows this, as Godfearing nations vanquished the nazis and Soviets that were both truly godless. Because of this suspicion that god, or mystery, is still alive, it is good to have a formidable adversary that gets some things right that we still get wrong. There are these things, such a animal sacrifice being recognized, or certain basic protocols of hygiene, which offer a more earthy existence. Some of the reading in islam is very humanly human, a way of thought that works against Socratic thought.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 11:54 am

Yes, war. Populism versus the establishment. The latter has all the guns and infrastructure there and military and police and also many of the Islamic hordes on its side; the former has simply the larger numbers and sanity in its side.

The analysis in religious terms is interesting to me. The secular west, it’s hesrt is indeed the death of god which transforms into hedonism which then transforms into neoliberalism, which then transforms into... Islam. A very funny circle.

Regarding antisemitism I agree it is loathsome and appears strongly on the “right”, I assume because these people on the right are too dumb to realize that the globalist elites do not= “the Jews” like the conspiracy stuff says. The cabals may to some degree foster that image for their own gain, and secrecy, and to keep a tight lid on the right idiots; or some of them may actually be in these weird cults that offshoot from Kabbalah or whatever occultist stuff, perhaps somewhere loosely connected into Judaism or Christianity, but none of that actually matters.

My greater concern is for the few big name well known families that are supposedly cabal, and that do have international recognition and power in banking and seemingly in Israel too to the degree of naming roads and shit after those family names. But again, none of that has anything to do with the Jewish people. Perhaps it is the case that to a degree there is a reverence among average Jewish people for certain powerful families that have merely used Judaism as a smokescreen and cover, I don’t know. I can’t pretend to be any kind of expert here.

But indeed Trump is healing a lot of this shit, he openly supports the western ideas at bedrocks level including free speech, individualism, peace by strength, JudeoChristian heritage but subsumed underneath a secular-rational social structure, rule of law, etc/, and he supports Israel and Europe to the degree places in Europe also resist weird neoliberal globalization.

As for migrants, I won’t paint an absolute brush but recall the wild barbarian hordes that helped collapse Rome; there are always such hordes outside the bounds of a great civilization, and one needs strong walls to keep them out and may also integrate some of them into the civilization but only relatively small and select numbers. To let them all in without merit or limit is a death sentence.

And think about how, probably very soon, it will be a hate crime in places like Germany and UK to say in public that you don’t believe in God, or to say that you don’t follow Islam. Such statements are offensive to Muslims, therefore are “hate speech”. Already to post on Twitter “I don’t like Islam” will get you arrested in the UK for hate speech. Not much of a small step from here to “I don’t believe in God” leading to arrest also. The neolibera militarized police state is merging ideologically with radical Islam, because both of these ideologies are deeply authoritarian and anti-rational in nature. Right now they work together, in places like the UK. But the authoritarianism of Islam is a much deeper and older power, whereas neoliberalism is nothing but the negative image of the West; it’s relative “logics dark side” and has no real positive substance to speak of. This is why I see Islam destroying neoliberal globalism in 100 years or so and replacing it with Islamic globalism.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:27 pm

It seems indeed that the Jews are blamed or having money, as if somehow because they are Jewish it is a crime to be in banking, or have streets named after them in the country they helped create, or retrieve after 3000 years. For the rest there aren't any arguments. Yeah ok so maybe the Jews are more intelligent than non Jews. Oh no lets vote in the UN. I never follow any of the logic. It must be envy, an ancient "sin" from long before mankind reared its head.

The war I see is not between the establishment and populism, but between reality and delusion - in populism there is a lot of delusion too. I don't see that there are just two actors. I just know what I represent.

It will never happen that Islam becomes dominant in Germany, but yes, in England anything seems possible.
Ill keep saying it, England is by far the weakest country, then Belgium, then only Germany - but Germany will with 100 percent certainty, fall apart before it becomes islamic.

The UK has always been the sick man of Europe. It abolished itself with the EU and became a kind of "zone" for money to flow through, which eroded away the remnants of its nation-hood. With Brexit, this zone started petrifying and whats left is just a dungeon.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:32 pm

I will always stand by the Jewish people, I have known some in my life and I know they are very good people. The conspiracies are obvious misinformation and bullshit to be absorbed by idiots. But I also know that these cabal groups do exist and that international banking, a more British phenomenon than anything else as you’ve pointed out, also exist. The vicious circle of idiocy lies in the rejection of the rational and reality based middle ground here.

Western civilization is based in Greek, Roman and Jewish valuations. These all merged to create Christian Europe and then America. That is what I know with certainty. And if some rogue fringe elements want to use aspects of this reality to further their insane plans for world conquest and a global police state, I will always oppose that of course.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:51 pm

The advantage of the Jews over the Brits in these schemes is that for the Jews, to have their own country is still a fighting matter, whereas Britain simply can't get used to not having slave-states around the globe, so they try it with banking. Its a different outlook. The English nobility have aways been the most fervent antisemites, no idea what brought that on, but it seems to drive them for a good deal, which could explain much of the islamization. Im sure there are still many who figure it a shame that Churchill happened. I learned that the king that abdicated for the previous one actually wrote to Hitler that they needed to keep bombing because the English were "almost ready for peace".
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2018 2:59 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:

Yeah a typical antisemite state.

Clont was of the same ilk. Against Israel and pro tribal islam.

I hadn't even realized that they have a new muslim domestic minister. Wow...

It does seem to me that a countrys value can be estimated (not defined of course) quite well in it attitude vs Jews. Can they handle them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 14 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 28 ... 42  Next