Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For T - Jordan Peterson and the Ethical and Supernal perspectives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

áš  : 8696

For T - Jordan Peterson and the Ethical and Supernal perspectives Empty
PostSubject: For T - Jordan Peterson and the Ethical and Supernal perspectives   For T - Jordan Peterson and the Ethical and Supernal perspectives Icon_minitimeWed Sep 20, 2017 3:50 pm

If you would do me this favour, please watch 30 seconds up to a few minutes from this video from 9:30.

This ties into our wondering about Jordans future, as he is picking up pace and merging with the phenomenon he has been representing; the thing that lies beyond ethics; selfvaluing qua self-valuing; rather than "I am what I am", "I am that I am". He is heading to "cross the abyss" and seems to be doing so in a timely fashion, at the ideal moment in a mans life to take that last leap known to the ancients; what powers lie beyond are always unfathomable in advance.

link to the proper moment:
https://youtu.be/XzC1rJjZ3_c?t=9m30s

Clearly, in this model the work of yourself, Parodites and myself would be considered to take place in the Supernal triad; beyond the reasonings that take place within the existence of ethics. Any great scientist operated here, but only philosophy attempts to completely grasp this Supernal triad and subsume the glyph in daemonic truth, where all is seen and no part is lost to any other part; the supreme activity of cosmos; such power as a lesser musician would only recognize as grinding but which is the subtlest of all things.

The Machinery of the Universe, the Foundation, the way near-being conspires with near-being to allow for their mutually coveted being to come about; this restless pond is always at the party, lurking within the banality to make it real at the right moment.

There is no way for banality to stop the encroaching of subtlety. There is no way for the banal to properly apply subtlety, without the consequences slipping through his fingers. This is "the machinery", as I divine it; the supreme subtlety of the fluxing manifestation hierarchy, "the subtle guiders of relentless fire" as Zoroaster saw it in a vision - VO resolves all these ancient visions of the same. Prana, the Holy Spirit, magic, all this is seething self valuing plasma that is awaiting to be chosen into the cellularly manifest; it relates to the daemonic Excess, or is perhaps the very same thing. That from which tings are drawn. There is no need for an ether, there being is its own medium. Being is the mediating, which is seen as valuing, consequences of that, amounting in self-vauings coming about, which form beings temporal... temples to itself.
Back to top Go down

For T - Jordan Peterson and the Ethical and Supernal perspectives
Page 1 of 1