Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will to Power

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Will to Power - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 am

Universalism or “the one god” is a perversion. There is no other way to look at it. This perversion was necessary to eventually be found, because of the logical possibility of it sitting in the mental universe of concepts to eventually be discovered there, but its only proper purpose is to be used as a new ground for sustaining individual valuings and self-values, and should never be used for its own sake. The universal idea cannot be valued directly without destroying valuing (Being), because all valuing comes from an individual, a self-valuing, a valuer, and “universal value” means only “lack of differentiation and discrimination”, presupposing the loss of valuing and of the valuer.

And since the world is made of values this also presupposes the destruction of the world, of reality as such. That is what globalism is, the threat of this. But can it be Romanized?

The Romans took the Xstian idea of universality offered by their god and Greeked it, or Jezuz took the Jewish idea of the one god and he Greeked it. I must study this history more. In any case, by using Greek philosophy the Romans were able to use the Xstian perversion to a new value-ontological end: they just willed the power of a new ground for themselves with it, as mythologos, in order to expand their individual self-valuings. This created a “family” out of the west, out of anyone who the Roman Empire and spirit was able to value-to itself. Thus the west flourished.

Family is the most basic value-concept, and also the most basic crime because it directs valuing away from the state. Xstian Rome therefore became not “a state” so much as “an actively applied and applying philosophy”.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:57 am

By flirting with the pure concept of the state as such and for its own sake, western nations tempt their own destruction by reversing their own structure-logic. That structure-logic is based on the value-primacy of family, each nation is to itself a large family composed of lesser families within it. Criminality thrives and runs this, as Fixed has noted, but it isn’t so much “crime” as that we call it that from the standpoint perspective of the state, of the universal idea.

Crime is the opppsite concept to that of law. Crime is merely the limit-delimitation of law, always proving that law is a value-construct and never “a universal”. Kant totally misunderstood this, and so did Hegel and Marx after him.

Nietzsche against Kant-Hegel-Marx. Nietzsche’s idea of will to power is an attempt to discover how and why the Roman Empire was able to birth Europe. The answer of course is self-valuing.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 8:12 am

Well, it is apparent to me that the three men being talked about feel/live the will to power.

They have taken their will into their society.

And nothing wrong with this as long as the three are of fairly equal power.

And we must admit that China has made great advances in a very short period of time.

Europe really doesn't matter any more. There is no power base there.

But I want America to get its shit back together again. I have hopes that Trump will give this a good start.

I agree about Russia and their terrorists. I would have thought that this would stop once the Soviet Union broke up but I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 8:29 am

Jezuz tried to universalize value. How did he try to do it? He made "everything" subject to one valuing, that of his "one god". How does this valuing translate and apply in human terms? Jezuz decided to achieve this by employing the concept of love (agape). Love is used to extend the valuing without limit, that is the Xstian idea. In a logical circle we are told that "God loves us" and that we should "love all things". That is the "X" in Xstian, his love is a point in the center from which is supposed to emanate radiating light of love in all directions, forever without end.

Value pointed at the state, or value pointed at the family; no, now a third term is introduced: value irradiated with/in/to everything. Obviously such a 'magical' move would produce strange and powerful effects, especially manifest on a large scale. And it did. But the Romans had the right idea of what to do with it: they made it their own, they valued it. They did not value themselves in its terms, rather did they value it in their own terms.

Today, 2000 years later, Xstianity suffers a natural entropy and its concept-use of love has degraded into being merely one of 'compassion'. This makes it easier to see the void within Xstianity, because compassion is a much smaller concept than is the concept of love. One cannot fit so much of oneself into a universalized compassion as one can into a universalized love.

Liberal-left secular humanism is Xstianity. It has the exact same dead god at its center. Now globalism is arising to try and value this religion of the one dead god, the empty universal, the Kantian lobotomy, but so far globalism is largely being valued in Xstian terms. Globalism allows itself to be nothing more than the fulfillment of Xstian prophecy, something that I am sure the globalists know and are wishing to allow because they think it is funny. But the Xstian will can only be put in practice by an equal and opposing will, that of a ruthless self-valuing that makes use of the Xstian one-dead-god and values it in that self-valuings own terms. No "synthesis", just a bubbling up series of many relatively small or large daemonic differentiations.

Can globalism, under German or American influence, learn to be Roman again, learn to value the universalist idea and Xstian remainder in its own terms, in the terms of Rome? What is Rome? Law, philosophy, art, commerce, war. Self-valuing. Glow-ball-ism rejected and transformed as Rome transformed the Xstian cult-religion, turned into a new means for individual valuings. Then the whole world, or at least a large part of it, would become a new Europe. Probably with a new Dark Ages and Middle ages to inaugurate it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:19 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Ah, to be formed by such a plural tectonics, to be the self-valuing born thereof. The sheer power of this is hard for us moderns to think about... the sheer power to not even possess a concept-space in ones mind for “universality”.

Yeah, and thankfully I am not and have never been anything close to a modern.
Ive always found it natural to be among my gods.
But yes, from my natural pagan plurality I devised VO.

I can also see why it is do darnudd hearddu for muddyners and crosstjuns to attain to it.

And frankly I don't give a fuck anymore. Im through with all this charity.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:22 am

Haha, Crossjuns. I may have to replace Xstian with this new term in my writing.

And yes, I have seen through the illusion of universality. I know exactly what it is, now. Value Ontology reveals this very clearly. It is now so easy to see how Heidegger and so many others fell into the trap of death, which is non-being and which is basically the same as "being-unclear".
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 am

Will to Power - Page 10 S-l300

"ᛟ byþ oferleof æghwylcum men,
gif he mot ðær rihtes and gerysena on
brucan on bolde bleadum oftast.

[An estate] is very dear to every man,
if he can enjoy there in his house
whatever is right and proper in constant prosperity. "
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:25 am

THOR, like lightning.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:33 am

This goes back to what you were saying Fixed, about how globalism could only value the entire earth by being the property of a single person. This is revealed now to be very accurate. Globalism wants to concentrate ownership and wealth more and more into smaller and smaller hands, this is logically following the principle of "turning over the earth to a single master, as property", but obviously that cannot be achieved any time in the next few thousand years, at least. Individual humans will never allow it, neither will individual nations; self-valuing itself precludes such a massive ownership-drive, and this drive is nothing but the continuation of the universalizing logic of the Crossjun.

Globalism is Crossjun, this explains its form of liberal secular humanism, this explains its weird super-maternalism and open borders ideology, this explains also its not-so-subtle alliance with the largest powers of international capital, which Crossjunism/capitalism is very good at organizing, as Parodites was noting in our discussions on Trump last year.

But it is a form of it that denies the earth, it is earthrape of course as you said. Thus all earthy peoples and souls will oppose it, to the death and with great honor in going to war for the earth. Nothing can be greater or inspire more passion than to war for one's earth.

So will glow-ball-ism achieve a transformation into earthiness and become Roman? A new Greek philosophy is needed, a new Doric order. Perhaps we are that order. Perhaps our writings are that philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:34 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Universalism or “the one god” is a perversion. There is no other way to look at it. This perversion was necessary to eventually be found, because of the logical possibility of it sitting in the mental universe of concepts to eventually be discovered there, but its only proper purpose is to be used as a new ground for sustaining individual valuings and self-values, and should never be used for its own sake. The universal idea cannot be valued directly without destroying valuing (Being), because all valuing comes from an individual, a self-valuing, a valuer, and “universal value” means only “lack of differentiation and discrimination”, presupposing the loss of valuing and of the valuer.

Thats how the Jews themselves saw it too. The vision of god face to face (Chokkmah in the Tree) was phrased as a warning, as a thing of which one would instantly perish. If one wasn't prepared to see that one sees in ones own deeper eyes.
And stuff.

Jews they are still pagan, worshipping he rams horn.
But N is right that they used their pretty pluralized divinity to take revenge and thereby deformed him into a quasi universe principle.
They never meant for it to apply to all humans, though. It just began to... apply itself lol.
And enslaved whole continents that then got vey pissed off at the Jews!
Very funny actually.

Quote :
And since the world is made of values this also presupposes the destruction of the world, of reality as such. That is what globalism is, the threat of this. But can it be Romanized?

Good question. Only through literal Rome.
Rome came to be through the plurality of the values like Greece, the sheer plenitude and contrast and depth of the quality of life there allowed for the sort of gods that I was born with and that guide me through my life.
Without this physical richness, of which I am also made, and which forces me to tred with care among the crippled, brittle, backstabbingly envious and cloak myself in modernity, there can not be the actual genuine love of plurality, plurality of love.

Quote :
The Romans took the Xstian idea of universality offered by their god and Greeked it, or Jezuz took the Jewish idea of the one god and he Greeked it. I must study this history more. In any case, by using Greek philosophy the Romans were able to use the Xstian perversion to a new value-ontological end: they just willed the power of a new ground for themselves with it, as mythologos, in order to expand their individual self-valuings. This created a “family” out of the west, out of anyone who the Roman Empire and spirit was able to value-to itself. Thus the west flourished.

Jeezuz was a Jew in Helene, Greekish territory who spawned a Greek book Called the New Testament, and this boo then was adopted in Rome. Then the Caesar who was the placeholder of Jupiter on Earth was in the end per-verted (turned) to become Krosstjunn, this was Constantine the Bloated. Constantine the Gruesome, Constantine the Rotten, Constantine the Pervert, Constantine the End of Rome.
From here on, Krosstjunnity was "born" - shed itself like diarrea across over Demeters acres.

Quote :
Family is the most basic value-concept, and also the most basic crime because it directs valuing away from the state. Xstian Rome therefore became not “a state” so much as “an actively applied and applying philosophy”.

Indeed, without the family-honour, I can literally not exist.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:43 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:

Thats how the Jews themselves saw it too. The vision of god face to face (Chokkmah in the Tree) was phrased as a warning, as a thing of which one would instantly perish. If one wasn't prepared to see that one sees in ones own deeper eyes.
And stuff.

Jews they are still pagan, worshipping he rams horn.
But N is right that they used their pretty pluralized divinity to take revenge and thereby deformed him into a quasi universe principle.
They never meant for it to apply to all humans, though. It just began to... apply itself lol.
And enslaved whole continents that then got vey pissed off at the Jews!
Very funny actually.

Haha yes indeed, quite hilarious.

Quote :
Quote :

Good question. Only through literal Rome.
Rome came to be through the plurality of the values like Greece, the sheer plenitude and contrast and depth of the quality of life there allowed for the sort of gods that I was born with and that guide me through my life.
Without this physical richness, of which I am also made, and which forces me to tred with care among the crippled, brittle, backstabbingly envious and cloak myself in modernity, there can not be the actual genuine love of plurality, plurality of love.

Yes I agree, this must be a literal, tangible thing. An 'estate' must exist, be built.

Quote :
Quote :

Jeezuz was a Jew in Helene, Greekish territory who spawned a Greek book Called the New Testament, and this boo then was adopted in Rome. Then the Caesar who was the placeholder of Jupiter on Earth was in the end per-verted (turned) to become Krosstjunn, this was Constantine the Bloated. Constantine the Gruesome, Constantine the Rotten, Constantine the Pervert, Constantine the End of Rome.
From here on, Krosstjunnity was "born" - shed itself like diarrea across over Demeters acres.

So perhaps whoever comes after Trump, will need to publicly adopt Value Ontology as his new "religion". But first Value Ontology will need to permeate society and achieve a nice 'destabilizing' of it, namely it should get noticed and exert effects. The other option is that the president will publicly convert to Islam... yes, those are really the only two choices now, if globalism is to be transformed one way or another: VO or Allah.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:44 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
By flirting with the pure concept of the state as such and for its own sake, western nations tempt their own destruction by reversing their own structure-logic. That structure-logic is based on the value-primacy of family, each nation is to itself a large family composed of lesser families within it. Criminality thrives and runs this, as Fixed has noted, but it isn’t so much “crime” as that we call it that from the standpoint perspective of the state, of the universal idea.

Crime is the opppsite concept to that of law. Crime is merely the limit-delimitation of law, always proving that law is a value-construct and never “a universal”. Kant totally misunderstood this, and so did Hegel and Marx after him.

Nietzsche against Kant-Hegel-Marx. Nietzsche’s idea of will to power is an attempt to discover how and why the Roman Empire was able to birth Europe. The answer of course is self-valuing.

Yes! This is excellent. Yeah, the state-universal is really only possible as represented by the most scary criminal. The unspeakable death mask that ran against Trump who is a family-man. (His victory presentation was so damned awe inspiring, with his whole clan around him, and him acting like a genuine Don)

Yes yes, Kant Hegel Marx as criminal code vs Nietzsche as family-honor in this sense, this is very sharp.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 9:45 am

Prophets (profits) must carry VO into the masses.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:02 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
So perhaps whoever comes after Trump, will need to publicly adopt Value Ontology as his new "religion". But first Value Ontology will need to permeate society and achieve a nice 'destabilizing' of it, namely it should get noticed and exert effects. The other option is that the president will publicly convert to Islam... yes, those are really the only two choices now, if globalism is to be transformed one way or another: VO or Allah.

Yes, as it now stirs in the dark and breaks false ties in the depth, it is just preparing to enter the collective psyche. How do we pull off the acceleration? I think some hints are offered in these very posts of today.

I still would hopefully say US Islamization has already been warded off by Trumps victory, if the death mask had won instead, the US would be effectively an islamic proxy state which could not have lasted for more than 10 seconds I reckoned back then. The US tolerates a lot of nonsense but not a lot of depravity. What is deprived in the US always comes up to the surface to kill and be killed. It looks like there is a lot of violence in the US but that is because all the violence is explicit. In Europe nearly every body is being tormented with 60 layers of soul-torture, so that physical violence only comes in huge genocidal waves and female circumcision in the name of human rights.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:13 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
So will glow-ball-ism achieve a transformation into earthiness and become Roman? A new Greek philosophy is needed, a new Doric order. Perhaps we are that order. Perhaps our writings are that philosophy.

By Zeus, you are right.

Ive had Zeus with me, or have been with Zeus, since I encountered him in early high school under the guise of education -- well, that certainly was education, but it was much more to those who had ears. When I later visited Rome with school I certainly knew that the ancient world is not only not dead, it is the only part of Europe that is still alive.

Then much later, I discovered astrology, and began to understand dhow the ancient thought about politics.

Cycles of power.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:16 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Prophets (profits) must carry VO into the masses.
Thrasymachus wrote:
Will to Power - Page 10 S-l300

"ᛟ byþ oferleof æghwylcum men,
gif he mot ðær rihtes and gerysena on
brucan on bolde bleadum oftast.

[An estate] is very dear to every man,
if he can enjoy there in his house
whatever is right and proper in constant prosperity. "

Yes, my friend.
So we must conquer Rome, then.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:22 am

This is all rightfully ours, the garden of this philosophy.
https://dreamofitaly.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/bigstock-View-Of-A-Bridge-Over-The-Tibe-80896616.jpg

Will to Power - Page 10 179045-004-0443BB56

I can see one of these buildings to the back as headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:16 pm

Its been a long time holding my breath, writing only to change mankind into a less pathetic monster, without the world yet having enough depth really to even cultivate the desire to own it, conquer it. Still it was perfectly clear which part of it is most worthy of conquest. First time I wandered there was with a Pakistani friend mostly, a school trip at 16 years old, perfect.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 6:50 pm

The world will keep changing. Millennials are just an experiment in breeding the future slave classes. I mean that literally: actual slaves.

I’ve looked again into the abyss. I see what will come.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:06 pm

What is to come for slaves is abysmal
but beyond the abyss is the Fortress.
The abyss is just another ... castle-moat.

heh heh
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:10 pm

Yep. “Wake me up when the bombs drop.”

“Shark shark shark.”

The future is awe-sum.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:26 pm

Ive had visions too, cattle walking to the slaughterhouse on a burning horizon. They "want" it. They don't will, they want.
But what remains?

Like Rome is where dominion found its true form and with that initiated a paradigm of global politics - politics found its first outwardly viable form there ,I ts first "modern politics" type of protocol -, in the US this expanse (Jupiter) has met its final restriction, that the Earth is limited in size and nearby planets are pretty limited in number and pose physical problems, etc - what I mean is that the will to power needs to turn inward. The Will to Dominion of the Earth needs to turn from a harvesting machine into the head of an ecosystem. To tis end favourable conditions for slaves had to be created. Lulz.
Anyway,

Great temples to the Superman -the greatest of our progeny, in all the continents first and on the next planets thereafter,
end this sending out little bitchy drones, just make a mark. We will be rewarded with much honour in our mind. The Sun will be more part of us.

Think big, bigly.
- some Roman

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 7:45 pm

KHM is the philosophy for the coming slaves. It describes their world-conditions perfectly, and it circumscribes their valuing.

Nietzsche/VO is the philosophy for everyone else.

The Rome Viking raiding Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:27 pm

Yes, the politic of Caesar allows everyone their faith. Yet they will render unto Rome what is hers; obedience to her Earth-law.

Enough with all fake laws.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 am

The processes of Nature are the only thing that really matters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will to Power   Will to Power - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will to Power
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next