Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No cure for death (I made a decision)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

No cure for death (I made a decision) Empty
PostSubject: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 7:45 am

I have come to a decision: I will no longer talk to leftists.

I realize that they need people like me to talk to them, but I will not do it anymore. Why should I? Fuck them.

I may make rare exceptions to this decision in the case of people whom I happen to know are worth talking to. But even here, my default is going to be to give them nothing but... silence. They do not want truth, so I will not give them truth.

Last edited by Thrasymachus on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 3:18 am

Lefts are the absolute madness of life. They are so totally insane I cannot really consider them to actually be existing. I wish that I could, I often look for signs of sanity and humanity in them, when I talk to them... but no. Close to 0% of the time I ever find any such evidence.

Their brains are worm-eaten. I mean this. This is not a metaphor. This is literally real. The "worm" exists, it is some kind of mind virus, a pure death-machine that eats neural connections.

This death-machine has infected leftists and there is no cure. If a leftist can be cured, all that means is such person was not a leftist to begin with, but just a more reasonable classically liberal minded person who got falsely convinced that they are part of "the left".

No... the left, that is what death is. And there is no cure for death.
Back to top Go down
Styrkjar
bowstring
bowstring
Styrkjar

: 29

PostSubject: Re: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 3:59 am

It is frustrating to try to reason with people and make them understand something when they just blantantly ignore facts and don't make use of their capabilty to rationally think. Maybe their minds are so corrupted that they lost their rationality. Some people are just beyond lost and not worth your time and effort.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 4:02 am

Styrkjar wrote:
It is frustrating to try to reason with people and make them understand something when they just blantantly ignore facts and don't make use of their capabilty to rationally think. Maybe their minds are so corrupted that they lost their rationality. Some people are just beyond lost and not worth your time and effort.

Yes this is true. I have mostly given up trying to talk to or reason with these leftist types.

Btw I like your avatar image. Can't remember if I told you that previously or not.
Back to top Go down
Styrkjar
bowstring
bowstring
Styrkjar

PostSubject: Re: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 4:10 am

Thank you, no you haven't told me before. Sometimes I have to catch myself before blowing up on some leftist teachers and students I have to deal with on a daily basis but then I remember that I should really feel sorry for them. The leftist propaganda has turned them into mindless, parrot-like sheep. All they do is repeat whatever is fed into their crippled brains. Left-leaning intellectuals have become a very rare breed, but every now and then you find one you can actually have a normal conversation with.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 4:13 am

Styrkjar wrote:
Thank you, no you haven't told me before. Sometimes I have to catch myself before blowing up on some leftist teachers and students I have to deal with on a daily basis but then I remember that I should really feel sorry for them. The leftist propaganda has turned them into mindless, parrot-like sheep. All they do is repeat whatever is fed into their crippled brains. Left-leaning intellectuals have become a very rare breed, but every now and then you find one you can actually have a normal conversation with.

Yes and I am hopeful that this trend will turn around, is already turning around; away from death, and back toward the earth, toward life. But indeed it will probably get worse before it gets better, that is the general trend of such things.
Back to top Go down
Styrkjar
bowstring
bowstring
Styrkjar

PostSubject: Re: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 11:19 am

As Nietzsche said: Insanity in individuals is rare - but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. Leftist will ultimately fail at trying to spread their insanity.

As long as humans inhabit this vast, expanding universe, there will be rational thinkers. This is what gives me hope and a positive outlook on the future.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2018 6:10 pm

I knew this was coming. I called it weeks ago.

Also, fuck Styx too. What a bitch piece of shit.

So glad to be DONE with all this nonsense mindfuckery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2018 9:58 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
I have come to a decision: I will no longer talk to leftists.
What's a leftist?

I once decided not to talk to dogmatists but then found there was no one to talk to.

I think I'm more of a centrist who doesn't like either extreme, but I've decided that my own personal life would be better if the left took over rather than the right.

A few years ago I conducted a study of the minimum wage laws in each state vs employment, prices, median income, poverty, crime, property value, educational attainment, sales tax, state tax and found life to be better, on average, in a wholly democrat state.

No cure for death (I made a decision) Party10

I think the data was taken at the end of 2015.  I lost the xls file due to a disk failure, but I have some screenshots I could upload.  Anyway, I was seeking evidence to back my theory that redistribution in the form of higher minimum wage would be a rising tide that lifted all boats and that appears to be the case.  So now I have rationale and evidence backing my position, but I've found the dogmatist doesn't care about such contradictions of worldview.

Experiments with children have demonstrated that keeping others down is more important than raising the self up and what reigns supreme is the differential or relative wealth rather than the absolute prosperity of the community.  In other words, what fun is it being rich if there is no one to be richer than?  Therefore the only way to be rich is to mandate the poor: "you will get less candy than me even if it means I get less as well."  Cutting off our noses to spite our face is the philosophy of the ditto head, which is very primal.

I support gun ownership, but even if the left banned guns, I'm confident I could find them on the black market.  I'd prefer if men were men and women, women, but if fags want to get married, it's no skin off my nose.  I'm not sure what the right is selling other than hard times, religion, and putting issues of personal morality in the hands of the police (drug crimes, sex crimes, VICE).  Seems like barbarism to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No cure for death (I made a decision)   No cure for death (I made a decision) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No cure for death (I made a decision)
Page 1 of 1