Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If chaos, then what?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

If chaos, then what? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If chaos, then what?   If chaos, then what? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 am

Im going to disregard the notion of chaos outside what it means in chaos-theory, which is basically waiting for VO to make sense out of it.

What chaos is in chaos theory is not a metaphysical entity as Pezer seems to envision it, some great All, but simply ..... self-valuing.

Let me explain. In chaos theory, the source of the chaotic behaviour of any kind of progression/form/environment is seen to be the initial state of that form; and the initial state is the reference frame in terms of which the environment is valued so as to amount to this particular progressing shape.

So what you get is an environment consisting of innumerable such initial states, all valuing each other in terms of he's initial states, and this turns to reality, which indeed is highly fractalized.

I didn't quite know yet how to approach VO to develop a mathematics out of it, that problem is now solved.

--- indeed, the whole crux of this all is that synthetic self-valuing isn't sufficient to itself. The field of excess this asymmetry produces through what could be simplified as friction, is "the world" which is fractalized, and "chaotic" in that sense.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: If chaos, then what?   If chaos, then what? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:27 am

Right, basically there are numerous different tectonic layers of valuings-goings-on that are forced by proximity to interact with one another but which actually individually operate by totally different continent principles and patterns, so that chaos appears in the middle, rhizomes of earth. That’s world, nature. Then as you say, these all try to value each other to themselves producing exponentially more chaos but also reconciliations into meta orders.

Regardless of all that, there is no Chaos God, there is no metaphysic here, other than order, logic as such; SV. Logic is THE fundamental. Period.

Chaos is just a bastard stepchild of logic. And even buried inside every SV since as I said, it’s always going to be self-inadequate and self-inexpressible to some degree. That’s also why when we use philosophy to refine ourselves toward minimizing those two conditions of limit, the chaos in our world greatly declines.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: If chaos, then what?   If chaos, then what? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:28 am

I’ll take a look at that math later.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: If chaos, then what?   If chaos, then what? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:31 am

Meta tektoniks of inter-layer replications and rhizomatic proliferations daemonically bent through the eye of SV.

Dude, fuck chaos. Life is little more than making chaos one’s own biatch.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: If chaos, then what?   If chaos, then what? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 11:42 am

Vikings know how to tame chaos.

Eat and drink like Ragnar, I say ..”they said I’m the first of a species they call a real motjerfucker”.

I am the Alpha and the Omegle — order. Orderzzz

Logik , teh truthz. Yea I’m so fucking sick of bullshit. Over it. Done. So deal.

Mind ain’t no mystery son.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: If chaos, then what?   If chaos, then what? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Gotta agree with all that.

Chaos by itself is definitely not a true concept.

It only becomes conceptual with chaos-theory which ironically is a mathematics of increasing order, orders so intertwined and sensitive that they appear unpredictable.

They are so causally responsive that they even look chaotic.

Chaos as the summum of increasing order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If chaos, then what?   If chaos, then what? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If chaos, then what?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3