Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trumpf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 2:22 pm

See that’s what I mean. Now suddenly we have to pretend that Kim is a decent guy just trying to help his people. Unreal, I can’t go there, sorry man. And yeah Bush was an idiot but these sort of comparisons “well what about this other guy?” don’t do anything for me. Yes Bush is terrible, yes Kim is terrible. I see no reason why the existence of the one somehow diminishes the existence or bad of the other or somehow normalizes it.

NK is a massive commie totalitarian slave camp. I shouldn’t even have to go into all the details of why that is so. It’s clear that liberating the people there is not really a concern to Trump or anyone else. But if your analysis is correct then I would like that, a NK that slowly civilizes and opens up over decades, a flourishing SK as Korean cultural and economic bastion, a recombining if the Korean people and an end to the brute military one party oppressive regime in NK. I just don’t see that happening. Maybe I’m cynical. But in any case, treating NK and Kim as “normal” or worthy of respect is simply madness.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 2:28 pm

All I ever value is the people, never the leaders.
In Trump, for the first time a mere guy from the people as it knows and loves ad hates itself came up on top. A guy who says bing bing boing boing as he bops his head from side.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 2:32 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
It’s clear that liberating the people there is not really a concern to Trump or anyone else.

It should be clear that this is not clear to me at all though.
I was always acutely aware of the misery in NK, as with all these prison camps, thats what I was raised on. Precisely for this reason I am somewhat moved that this has been occurring. It is at worst a small first step to end a world of suffering.

The Iran deal on the other hand was a huge leap to globalize islamic tyranny.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 2:43 pm

Yes I hope you’re right about NK.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Two further things about NK:

SK really wants to reunify now. It has become powerful enough that they now starkly feel the lack. Not that they are naive about how that will happen. They wouldn't be working with Trump if they were.

I believe Kim's love of basketball is sincere.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:11 pm

París as The capital of Europe is one of those revelations that seem obvious once you have them.

But not of the EU. That is on its way out. Horrible flag.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:16 pm

Pezer wrote:
Two further things about NK:

SK really wants to reunify now. It has become powerful enough that they now starkly feel the lack. Not that they are naive about how that will happen. They wouldn't be working with Trump if they were.

Good points again.

Quote :
I believe Kim's love of basketball is sincere.

So do I - though admittedly this is not a test of a mans character.
thats the beauty of sports; you can love them even if you have no heart.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:18 pm

Pezer wrote:
París as The capital of Europe is one of those revelations that seem obvious once you have them.

But not of the EU. That is on its way out. Horrible flag.

Worst flag ever invented for damn sure. Then they raise it to Beethovens 9th. The most barren sensation I ever had.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 5:27 pm

Pezer wrote:

But not of the EU. That is on its way out.

La fin des haricots, as I believe is the expression.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Trumpfworld needs to do a lot still... he has his work cut out for him. Insanity abounds.

Omfg. Screw Kim, this shit actually matters.

Are we robots or humans? Apparently we don’t know anymore.

Trumpf - Page 6 Tom-cruise-meme-reaction-fb

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:44 am

The US will have entered a new paradigm of power when they replace respectful with polite. It is the hint if this shift that makes the power classes freak and pull their hair out over Trump.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 6:57 am

https://www.infowars.com/tommy-robinson-fears-for-his-life-after-being-moved-to-heavily-muslim-populated-prison/

Read the bit about the guy who was jailed for leaving bacon outside a mosque.

Don't ever think England equals Europe or even truly relates.

Eng land is Dutch for scary country.

Quote :
eng adjective
scary adj
Ik had vannacht een enge droom. I had a scary dream last night.
narrow adj
less common:
eerie adj  ·  spooky adj  ·  creepy adj
eng adverb
narrowly adv
Examples:
eng verhaal nt—scary story n
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:46 am

Lol. Awesome.

I never have.

Scandinavia is not Europe. I, perhaps to some's offence, consider England of the scandinavian world. Like Austrohungary is a separate world, and the Mediterranean another.

Still, perhaps these neighbor worlds could benefits from being clients of París, considering encroaching enemies. Scandinavia has none, so it can choose rather to be a partner and ally.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 7:48 am

Nay, Austrohungary is Europe.

The Mediterranean belongs to no capital, not a world but a supremely dense confluence of worlds.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 8:44 am

Yeah I think thats right.
Austro-Hungaria is centre Europe, it can't escape what Europe as as little as it can escape itself.
They're not necessarily happy about having to be harsh, but they are simply stoic from experience.

The Mediterranean has known a number of great capitals of which most are still in play. Athens, Tunis, Rome, Istanbul to begin with - Ive often felt that a Mediterranean union would work a lot better than a European Union, as it would really be about equality before a common objective, rather than a straitjacket to prevent war from erupting externally, forcing it to fester internally.

A Scandinavian or North- and East-Sea union would be nice actually. The Netherlands belong to Scandinavia in terms of their ethnic and lingual roots, Dutch is very close to Danish, probably closer than Spanish is to Portuguese. Swedish is not much different. North-Holland is the same dune-rich land as Northern Denmark, Jutland, from which the Teutons descended.

But in current circumstances, with how England and Sweden are doing, a Scandinavian union would amount to a caliphate.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2018 9:21 am

Leave the caliphates to our global protector.

They were only able to prevail in aassive vecuum of capitals. They will not survive the protector of liberty.

I'll have to think on the Mediterranean union. Rome has been the only one so far to hold all of it. I'm not sure what that means. If anything. I'll let it festr.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 11:51 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

Pezers warning stands; Kim may still be a joke, but the US house of representatives is half filled with far more pathetic jokes. Kim is certainly a figure of towering genius compared to Nancy Pelosi.

heh, it happens again.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/kim-jong-un-more-popular-than-pelosi-among-republicans-exclusive-poll-results

I lost count of how many times a narrative or angle introduced here appeared in the media, or in government policy in the days or weeks after.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 10:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 10:08 pm

"I don't fuck around..."

And the plates shifted.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 10:11 pm

Virtue signaling is a vicious circle. It had no bottom, no end.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2018 10:20 pm

Then again, this story is the child of virtud signaling as much as of the reacción to its folly.

It is taken for granted today in the American right that the conquests of virtue signaling are as good as set un stone.

I like this. Reap the harvest and kill the degenerate farmer. What is Trumpf if not?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 7:16 am

You’ll have to clarify that, I don’t know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 3:45 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
See that’s what I mean. Now suddenly we have to pretend that Kim is a decent guy just trying to help his people.

I jut figured out how to respond to this;
What ahs changed is that I has been in contact with Trump, Trump ha valued h income terms of his ad this has destabilized the old Kim and created a thing that was already implicitly possible with him, given his not so ruthless mind, perhaps, and his love of basketball that would correspond. Basketball is not a game of natura dictators, the players have too much authority. Baseball or Football en even Hockey are all pretty dictatorial, the player is just a piece. But in basketball, the individual must shine. I mean to say, Trump could not have warmed up to the old Kim, Il. He was given the opportunity to engage ("try love" with Kanye) and it worked because Trump is a very gracious person if he wants to be, on top of the threats he represents. Most presidents are too terrified of their own shadow to make their own path, Trump can simply act. Anyway, all this allowed him to selfvalue Kim in terms of Korea becoming not only denucluearized but also the big opening market, that will take at least several decenniums to unfold, but I really think it could be two hundred years before this peaks. If.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 3:49 pm

Yes I agree, I believe you are right about this.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2018 3:59 pm

Perfect. If we go through with this as humanity -  It will pretty much unite the larger cornerstones of the world under a pact, a peace. Its the oldest standing war and the toughest region of contrast between East and West. Of course a lot of parallels to East and West Germany; so what stands to reason is that a cooperative Korea could become the center of Asians economy. We wont need to fear for an Asian Union ruled from Bangladesh, or any such scheme were Moscow and Beijing would see it fit to give away their power to an idiotic plan governed from the gutter of the world. It will strictly be an economical game.

I remember suddenly seeing this when I watched Gangnam Style when it came out, with my cousin who I think perished of my intensity, on a number of stimulants I saw Korea as the inevitable economic center of the next millennium. I hadnt even thought about unification, I just saw it in the aesthetics.

Also, kek is Korean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trumpf - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trumpf
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: