Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trumpf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 5:57 am

Of course the Ayatolla axis doesn't give a shit for these children at the border, Trumps executive order might thave been misguided in that it was meant to address actual empathic outrage, where of course everyone still active on the left would rather burn these children alive than ever allow them within three feet of them - they're all hezbollah essentially, and Ive seen how they treat their own children - they are proud as hell for having forced them to blow themselves up -  before he signed the order I was able to justify this separation as it also happened at ellis island with proper immigrants, to begin with, and you want to deter these people. Trumps actual empathy with children is something unique for a politician.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 6:09 am

You don't look to win over the psychos. But you do look to undermine their propaganda.

Meanwhile, in the Justice League headquarters, Batman makes his case:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/20/wilbur-ross-schools-michael-bennet-on-chinas-global-steel-dumping-requires-global-steel-tariff/
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 6:15 am

Pezer wrote:
You don't look to win over the psychos. But you do look to undermine their propaganda.

You're right about that, in principle, and what is not about principle.
But just to endure these psychos is hard.

Quote :
Meanwhile, in the Justice League headquarters, Batman makes his case:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/06/20/wilbur-ross-schools-michael-bennet-on-chinas-global-steel-dumping-requires-global-steel-tariff/

“The good news that, as a direct result of the 232’s, suddenly Europe is enacting safeguards against steel dumping into Europe. They didn’t do much before. Canada is taking action. Japan, for the first time, has created an enforcement body within METI to deal with the problem. The only way we’re gonna solve the global steel overproduction and overcapacity is by getting all the other countries to play ball with us, and while they’re complaining bitterly about the tariffs, the fact is they’re starting to take the kind of action, which, if they had taken sooner, would have prevented this crisis.”

God damn that is genius.
That is bizarre, so literally as self-valuing is being implemented as behavioural law by the strongest guy setting the example.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 7:12 am

He is restoring not only his own nations capacity to maintain its cellular structure, but his repair of America boosts immune systems across the world.

But thats what he is doing, restoring the immune system.
Immune system as the mainline of organic self-valuing.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 7:48 am

Batman always has to find a way to drag his well meaning, less intelligent coleagues into action.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 9:55 am

Trumpf - Page 8 SvOmS9V
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:39 am

Yes indeed, Batman's job is to avoid that. He takes it very seriously.

Suparman is the only other essencial member of the league. One could say Superman is the American people, arned forces included.

Superman is so very powerful that he could give a shit about complicated plans or prepaeing for evil.

As a result, Lex Luthor tends to easily manipulate him into betraying his own cause. Batman, of course, is ready for this. He's got all sorts if plans and scenarios to kick the shit out of Superman. Even to kill him if worse comes to worse. They never quite pan out but the result is usually that some sense is knocked into that powerful motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:15 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mTpxoNOZa8
I may be influenced by these parodies but I can see your point.
Actually, I would include the Hulk.
He is fated enough to matter.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:40 am

Well, you know, metaphores.

I was thinking about DC vs. Marvel this morning. DC is properly a mythology of the US struggle for fate and freedom. They constantly contend with evil forces over complicated historical power dynamics.

Marvel is more an analysis of the internal struggle of US teenagers. Useful to that extent, but really irrelevante in the face of what happens when maturity is attained and DC steps in.

Sure, Marvel has historically made more money now that the movies and all. Very flashy and with the intensity of a teenager's struggle with himself.

But DC will make more money in the long run, their comics are far stronger and will survive the movie wave.

Frank Miller of 300 fame worked for DC but never for Marvel. He authored the original Dark Knight series.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 11:43 am

"I'm going for a walk and taking my personal guard with me. Nice day for a walk."

Spiderman/Hulk/Marvel: "what...?"
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:15 pm

Sure, Marvel is infantile and ironic and DC is stoic, ok I can see.
Marvel at its best is film noir, but it never reached that in film. The comics gave much more opportunity for that.
Almost like Humphrey Bogard would have play Spiderman.

My disappointment at the first Spiderman movie was... complete, utter ruin, my anticipation had been years in the making. It was ten times worse than Inglourious Basterds. which really sucks man. I tried to watch it again, even the good parts are shitty.
And why am I looking at gleeful nazis eating pie? The only decent part of it was shooting up Hitler and that was the only idea in it too. For the rest it was just fake smug nazis which suck and Brad Pitt who has one great line.
Fuck you Tarantino. A friendly fuck you, but he ought to know. Less than trash. I had expected a Reservoir Dogs on steroids.
Speaks to how hard it is to speak for another culture. He came back hard with Jamie Foxx.

I wasn't even that big of a Spiderman fan at all but the deep cinematic mood of the comics gave such immense expectations.
But they went for a Little Pony approach of emotions. It felt like I was watching my little pony and had willingly paid for it, I felt pissed on.
Ironman 1 finally undid some of the hollowness caused by having gone through that. I realized then that I had maybe overestimated our culture.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:27 pm

Pezer wrote:
Frank Miller of 300 fame worked for DC but never for Marvel. He authored the original Dark Knight series.

Trumpf - Page 8 A02d0acbd6c72186365dc13d43f83da5--girl-night-frank-miller
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 12:29 pm

Lol, ink weilders tend to be able to encompassing more depth is all, I think.

I watched Hateful Eight the other day again and found it had the power over me that The Pasión of The Christ had over my catholics sister. Made me nauxeous and had intense nightmares. Fucking foundational.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 2:54 pm

Pezer wrote:
Lol, ink weilders tend to be able to encompassing more depth is all, I think.

True.

Ill watch Hateful Eight again. I do remember the derangement, walking back and then home - fuck. It did probably force our hands in Jacks.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:22 pm

Jacks had a huge effect on me. It was the first worthy thing I ever seriously sought to undertake with a person I considered worthy.

That obviously changed my whole view on ambition and trust. I really owe you a lot. Don't think I've forgot.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:33 pm

I got a scary eye for talent.

If you ever make a movie, Coppola will have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 3:41 pm

A great philosophic but also cinematic talent is knowing how a strong character relates to values.
Cinema is the unfolding of valuing of characters, where a novel is more the valuing of the author.
Why screenwriting is such a noble effort. It really feels like the work of god, all too easy to fail.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 5:55 pm

You never know.The world might see a Pezer film yet.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 6:45 pm

Pezer Productions LLC
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 10:57 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/06/20/caroline-glick-peace-ramallah/

To be honest, this is one of the more optimistic scenarios I en visión for Venezuela. Condemning the terrorista supporters, ignoring the madman regime and tempting the populace with work, which they do harder than any other people I've seen.

The parte where she talks about how all the Palestinian employees of the Israeli company were loyal to it is something I've seen in well run enterprises that take care of their workers. The hard work and liyalty you get from them by simple things like cheap but proper insurance, bonuses, free father's day lunch at a restaurant and the occational "free iced tea for every one" proves the true power of free market capitalism.

Trump gets this. Show the love to the decent and the finger to the backwards ass fascists.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 5:31 am

A side note on the psychology of politics,

Fanatics are everyone's enemy. A fanáticos is a person who bases their will and motivation around a concept. Revenge, communism, balance. Submission to God. They seek an end-state, an end-game, a permanent and eternal end to the war that is life.

Opposed to the object of a concept is strategy and tactics. To embrace war is to embrace life.

Like Bob Marley put it: some people have hopes and dreams, some people have ways and means.

Fanatics wage war and warriors use concepts. The difference is the center of gravity.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:12 am

I had he same formulation more or less as I retired yesterday, to exhausted to go back to the computer and write it.
Bt basically it was about Communism vs Capitalism.
Communism is about an idea, Capitalism is about interest.

Interest, not as in a percentage, as in having an interest, a perspective, a will.
This comes well before even the possibility of the idea. Interest splits up into a myriad ideas, ideas are mere colours that appear within the range of interest.

Same with fanaticism vs ... non-fanaticism. Non fanaticism, is just personal willing to power, accountable, the will can be traced back to the perspective, and derived from it again. The sanity of the will is verifiable, even if it is not realistic often enough, or cruel or abject for whatever reason that nests in the perspective and his relation with the word. But a fanatics drive is grounded in an idea that makes claims to the will of others and that requires the will of others for him to even trust that idea - and once that happens, the others will need the idea to trust themselves.

Still, these are all bad ideas. A good idea becomes inseparable from what was already known as the self and is experienced as a privilege, a possession. The opposite to a religion that wants to convert.

Good ideas are really methods, like knightly honour comes from mastering certain processes and inventing higher ones.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:20 am

Take VO as an example - it absolutely abhors ease of communication. It likes to hide, it does not seek followers. It seeks kings only. It tolerates kings - and queens - only, it could not possibly be understood by one who hasn't had the extensive experience of solitary justification, of earthly royalty, of friendship to the earth and the skies. If the mystery didn't pervade someone before and made them know themselves and laugh in ways that terrifies people that don't know themselves, then it is a categorically impossible for this person to operate this logic.

Also why to anyone who grasps VO, it is the completion or furthering of existing paths. A sword they are miraculously able to pull out of the stone.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:24 am

The bottom line is privilege.

Fanaticism doesn't tolerate, isn't able to acknowledge, this phenomenon.
The privilege of sanity is not known, or appreciated as a privilege.

I guess much like tending a garden or a farm. The pleasure is also in the difference between the lush garden and the shitty word beyond. This is in turn what inspires other gardeners across the fences to work. One does not have the same success with trying to toss ones seeds beyond ones reach into ugly worlds.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 8:01 am

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-22/china-s-thousand-talents-called-key-in-seizing-u-s-expertise

Im interested in whether this is actually possible to steal a cultures most inherent strengths.
Japan tried to steal al US tech power throughout he second half of the 20th century - it became very great and world-leading at tech but is still in the deep shadows of the US.

So far, China is good at robotics and some AI forms, as I understand, but thats it. I don't see how they could possibly become relevant unless they start generating some ideas, using some typically Chinese genius.

When you steal tech from the US and try to imitate it, once you're done the US is already way ahead. There must other ways to greatness besides theft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trumpf - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trumpf
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: