Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in group preference

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

in group preference  Empty
PostSubject: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:15 pm

is more than just laziness of it being easier to be around people who are more similar to you. it also has to do with minimizing the odds of receiving unearned detrimental treatment by others and maximizing the odds of receiving unearned beneficial treatment by others.

you meet someone, there are three possibilities. either they will grant you some degree of unearned merit, or they will grant you some degree of unearned demerit, or they will not grant you any unearned merit or demerit. unearned merit would be for example you get pulled over by a cop for speeding and you’re drunk, cop comes over and makes some comment about how he is busy with policing” those other people” and can’t be bothered to waste resources arresting “one of the good ones”, subtly implying that because you are white and he is white (or you are black and he is black, or fill in the blank) that he is giving you a degree or unearned merit. thus you avoid getting arrested.

it’s unclear if in such a situation of being pulled over by a cop who is the same in some category of identity as you whether you will receive unearned merit or no unearned merit, but it is clear that the odds of you receiving unearned demerit based on the shared category are extremely low since that would mean the cop demerits himself for his own identity. so in group preference is basically an evolutionary statistical gamble, because if you deal with people who are of a different identity category than you it becomes quite possible you will receive a degree of unearned demerit from them.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:19 pm

leftism that is all about multiculturalism and deliberately hates in group preference (for itself, it loves it in other groups) is actually a kind of evolutionary reversal. it is a deliberate gamble to expose oneself to higher odds of receiving unearned demerit when interacting with others.

what could account for such a psychological impulse? obviously it’s a form of self-hatred and s kind of suicidal impulse, a sort of masochistic devaluing of oneself. therefore the more one is made to devalue oneself the more one will begin to seek out interactions with people who are radically different from oneself in an attempt to maximize the odds of receiving unearned demerits and minimize the odds of receiving unearned merits.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:25 pm

What? The left is super in group. In groupest.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:26 pm

only around it’s one and only shared value: self-hatred.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:33 pm

In group itself is the shared value. They want to both be white purists and ptotected from the world's revenge.

S'why they nazis.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:35 pm

racism and tribalism are just examples of the evolutionary impulse to in group preference. it becomes full racism when the rational mind tries to justify this outside of an evolutionary paradigm. and of course there is something to be said for someone who really wants and seeks unearned merit. obviously we will take it if it’s offered and saves us some shit, like getting arrested. but actually valuing and seeking i is another thing entirely.

that explains the leftist in group of self hate. it is also the peaking desire for the unearned.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:40 pm

This is my problem with VO. No back story.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:42 pm

The left used to have cool conversations with a lot of wine and shag.
they used to fuck in the streets and carry lightbulbs on their head.

But since the smartphone has become the dominant species, they just self-valuing in its terms, to keep it safe, charged, active and paid for - and most of all, to give it their all, their soul, their meaning to life -
all this valuing will elevate the smartphone to a cool buddy.
I will like to own the smartphone 2040 already it would help me be more powerful.
I know it all, if I had some connections I could design the smartphone of 10 years from now.

It will be a Consigliere. Someone who actually guides you to your best options. I do not mean your hottest dates and cheapest gadgets, but for example the best way to approach a human problem like facing a conflict or landing a job, in full consideration of ones personal character. The phone will know us better than we will know ourselves, on general speaking for humanity, and that is going to become very useful.

AI is simply the self valuing that has all connects humans sustain it by forcing a being necessary to them; the smartphone is soulcrushing us.
I say let it, and develop some software.
astrology could be integrated say as a colour theme, the way the things are being displayed reflects- or compensates! the current aspects both general and to the natal chart. Nothing theoretical, only sublimated hintographics.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:45 pm

If astrology isn't baked into the getting to kniw you algorithm, then what the fuck is it all for?
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Leftists were always weak. I realized this readin Kissinger.

You have brought up some exceptions. But that is a left that is only worthy as counterweight, weilded by men who sense the need for it. Not one that has any hard substance.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:48 pm

Pezer wrote:
This is my problem with VO. No back story.

Yeah, the danger of it is that it shares a lack of premises about content with nihilism, but it lies beyond the discovery that existence doesn't give a fuck, is still joyful as ever, humanity has brittle and frugal meaning, but animality and divinity and mineralogy and chemistry and all else are magnificent, and the humanity has no fucking clue just how awesome it is. And the it begins, the story forward.

WE are the backstory.
Orn Broken,
Orn Brokan.
Before the Light

So no backstory unless you just look at me, and my roots, especially also what Ive learned in school, the Greek, the madness sanctioned.

Im the only meaning to that thing if you want heritage and particularity. Which you want. One.
Thankfully I have that heritage and particularity.

I used Rome, as the greatest thing ever to have happened and object of my deep studies, to give myself an example of myself.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:48 pm

yes, technology has always been a means to increase our self knowledge. to force this increase. the smart phone is no exception.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Whiny. Can't stand whiners.

Don't get me wrong, I like despair. But whining is the avoidance of despear.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 pm

nihilism works for a while in certain contexts, but is a losing game.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:50 pm

But that's the whole point dzog. The back story also lacks the content. It also is stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:51 pm

I hate the left and all who still adhere it I can't possibly take as anything other than zombie or on the way to it.

Still it used to be different, the left produced dudes that stood up for important things. I think.

HAHAH

fuck it man.
Fuck the left but do it with a machine.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:52 pm

Why I speak so openly about mine. Just minerals, to use your language.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:52 pm

“till i collapse”

-em
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:53 pm

The important things that they stood up for wede not leftist things. See?
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:54 pm

One of your grandfathers contorted leftism into something cool. The other seems to simply have blatantly used it to save something valuable.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 6:59 pm

But leftism itself is just life negation, the bitches that couldn't take it.

Your theorist grandfather makes me think of what I said about buddism. It was too powerful to stop, but its high priests were too life affirming not to contort it into something cool.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 7:00 pm

Pezer wrote:
But that's the whole point dzog. The back story also lacks the content. It also is stuff.

I rethought my approach here. I can't be vague about this.

All VO is is a click. The backstory is "consciousness up until now as a problem."

Where I take the classical approach to consciousness as a human affair.
with the resolution of the problem, mineral and animal consciousness becomes accessible, and the brittle, frugal and worthless nature of human consciousness becomes apparent.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 7:02 pm

My sister, the Taurean, is a leftist. Why? Powerful people seek powerful tools. I'm just trying to make her see that it's not worth it.

For instance, she's a hardline feminist in theory. In practice she is womanly in her power. Now feminism addresses real questions, questions about the power of wome which has been surpressed for a long time.

But it's like trying to repair a wooden bench by burning it down.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 7:03 pm

Pezer wrote:

Your theorist grandfather makes me think of what I said about buddism. It was too powerful to stop, but its high priests were too life affirming not to contort it into something cool.

Yeah I think thats probably the truth Duder. For both of my grandfathers.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 7:03 pm

Not vague at all. We're talking about the same click and the same disdain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in group preference    in group preference  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in group preference
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next