Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where Authority Lays

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Where Authority Lays Empty
PostSubject: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 10:13 pm

Sure, once we were hunter gatherers or whatever. Authority lay who knows where. As masses grew authority came to lay in Gods, channeled by kings. Then Tyrants also, authority lay in the Tyrant and maybe the Gods were their channels. Scary times for a lot of people. Then Athens also, authority lay in free men channeled by counsils. But then: Plate. To be fair, first Thales, authority lay in nature. Hesiod too maybe, nature channeled by Gods. But then Plate posited authority laying in perfection. The fact itself of ideal forms.

In fact the quest of philosophy has been to decide, for the first time to purposfully discover before knowing, where authority lies. Romans postponed the reckoning for a while with their mighty Gods, but philosophy works for a reason. And Plate ruled supreme. But the point of philosophy is to find a place where authority can lie.

Ideal forms were nifty. They still today rule.

But it is in this context that will to power is to be understood. And why it is so important to actually understand what it is. Heiddeger turned it into an ideal form, himself along with the other phenomenologists postponing the reckoning. This is not to understand what will to power is, an actual (and the first) replacement of ideal forms. Very much not itself one. Will to power is to be compared to water and mathematics and the atom and ideal forms. Not some or other ideal form. Interestingly the atom has survived ideal forms, mostly because it hasn't been found. But it will never rule because it never will be found.

So Gods and Free Men and all other previous fountains of authority can only postpone the reckoning, if that, because they would be going backwards. Victors are victors for a reason.

Will to power is also sometimes confused with tyranny, that authority lays in imposition. This is why it is so important to understand that will to power wills will to power. Not power.

Anyway, I'd rather leave this an open discussion.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 10:44 pm

power comes from meaning and refers to meaning. meaning is beyond power. meaning is the deeper question.

will to power wills will to power, this is empty. a lot of that over a long time produces layers of meaning. meaning is embodied will in a context and capable of sustaining itself on that which it is, which is to say, self valuing.

will to power ideology is a regression into the far removed base substrate that it took billions of years to accumulate into something able to resemble meaning. real philosophy deals with meaning, not these petty little reductive microbial substrate.

and even the base links into the heights via self valuing because even the will to power willing will to power must first value itself to even do that. to even exist.

the smallest permutations of self valuing over eons eventually produced willing to power. then over eons willing to power eventually produced meaning. this is basic ontology.

i don’t understand your obsession with one small medial part of the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2018 10:46 pm

the question of meanjng far surpasses the question of will to power. unless maybe if you’re a rock or an amoeba or something.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:55 am

Well the problem is that will to power is infinitely more fertile than meaning. Meaning always has an event horizon, while will to power does not. Will to power produces meaning, not the other way around, as event horizons are obviously signs of a mistake. Man's "quest for immortality." Rather, man's quest to resolve the obvious mistake of event horizons.

Meaning gives a world, maybe many but always some given world. Will to power gives an infinite progression. It incorporates meaning rather than being delimited by it.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 3:56 am

Say you want to go balls deep into meaning? Some specific arrangement of meaning, say, or meaning itself? Will to power in all three cases.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:00 am

Will to power does not gloss over or superficialize meaning. It actually for the dirst time eliminates the alienating barrier to meaning, gives meaning, actually for the first time allows for the consumption of meaning, gives it its full substance.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 4:01 am

Because will to power is the denial of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 10:06 am

Pezer wrote:
Sure, once we were hunter gatherers or whatever.  Authority lay who knows where. As masses grew authority came to lay in Gods, channeled by kings. Then Tyrants also, authority lay in the Tyrant and maybe the Gods were their channels. Scary times for a lot of people. Then Athens also, authority lay in free men channeled by counsils. But then: Plate. To be fair, first Thales, authority lay in nature. Hesiod too maybe, nature channeled by Gods. But then Plate posited authority laying in perfection. The fact itself of ideal forms.

In fact the quest of philosophy has been to decide, for the first time to purposfully discover before knowing, where authority lies. Romans postponed the reckoning for a while with their mighty Gods, but philosophy works for a reason. And Plate ruled supreme. But the point of philosophy is to find a place where authority can lie.

Ideal forms were nifty. They still today rule.

But it is in this context that will to power is to be understood. And why it is so important to actually understand what it is. Heiddeger turned it into an ideal form, himself along with the other phenomenologists postponing the reckoning. This is not to understand what will to power is, an actual (and the first) replacement of ideal forms. Very much not itself one. Will to power is to be compared to water and mathematics and the atom and ideal forms. Not some or other ideal form. Interestingly the atom has survived ideal forms, mostly because it hasn't been found. But it will never rule because it never will be found.

So Gods and Free Men and all other previous fountains of authority can only postpone the reckoning, if that, because they would be going backwards. Victors are victors for a reason.

Will to power is also sometimes confused with tyranny, that authority lays in imposition. This is why it is so important to understand that will to power wills will to power. Not power.

Anyway, I'd rather leave this an open discussion.

Let me explain how youre displaying WtP as self-valuing logic; you wish to value Heidegger in your own terms, so you make him smaller pretending that you read him and know what he said. You don't have an inkling, but in no way does that impede your sense of having overcome him. That is your will to power before Heidegger - avoidance. Fear. Whatever you like to label it. Haughty refusal to engage for fear of messing up ones hairdo and self-image.

Self-valuing logic adds a lot of method to N's beginnings.
To begin with it crystallizes the difference between direct and indirect WtP, master and slave "morality".

The indirect/slave aspect of human WtP always seeks out things of which it can unempirically convince itself that they are below it. Fake news, essentially.
The power of fake news is very real. It self-values in terms of the stimulants it gets from its beliefs. This is the mob-opiate. But every human in a weak phase is tainted by it. A value ontologist ("a Nietzsche") knows it of himself, which adds a great deal of suffering, thus more grip to leverage it with his real power.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 10:22 am

VO shows what WtP does.
You're stuck in repeating what it is. Namely will to power.
I already knowned that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 10:34 am

WtP s fundamental nature is the drive to keep going

(the soundtrack)

VO gives the option of discerning how to keep going, i.e. keep going as what.
To know oneself as WtP without losing the ability to have context.

All is will to power
All is absolutely power but not all is relatively powerful.
Whatever is relatively weak can not know itself, because it would cease willing itself.

thats why things aren't conscuous

why prolly the Sun is ultra conscious.

And this motherfucker is conscious of everything here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmmhm
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:02 am

Well the beauty of these fountains of authority, I think, is that they don't need to explain themselves. Water doesn't explain itself, or atoms or ideal forms etc. They are just fountains of authority. Or Gods or Tyrants.

How can you give water as that which everything fundamentally is context? It would become something other than where authoriry lies. Very much doesn't mean it doesn't make sense, as we know.

Ideal forms are special in this sense because they don't explain themselves precicely by eternally explaining themselves. The Aristotelian God is such an eternity of self explaining. Yeah IF are powerful. So, you know, just imagine will to power.

I believe, that VO is a scholastic undertaking. If will to power can eternally explain itself, it becomes an ultimate ideal form.

(I find fear really doesn't drive people away. Rather it tends to make them accept and bow down. Disgust drives away. Lol s'why nobody bows down to me or vultures. We dirty.)
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:08 am

My only link to the current ruling fountain of authority is rehab logic. Thereby I can survive in this wacky paradigm. Addicts are dirty so I can tolerate it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:09 am

Yes, it must remain scholastic in your eyes, as all logic and the whole of the Apollonian must to you,
as indeed you do not have the power to know yourself in this arena of philosophy. Why you fail to even touch on virtually all my points in the past years.
Artistic skills require no self-discipline, no Apollon, only the proto-Dionysos. We all have this force here, but Capable, Parodites and I also have Apollonian hardness before our wild genius. You dont. Youre not a philosopher, you don't even like philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:10 am

Pezer wrote:
My only link to the current ruling fountain of authority is rehab logic. Thereby I can survive in this wacky paradigm. Addicts are dirty so I can tolerate it.

ew

jesus dude
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:11 am

Philosophy as a book of excuses. How Christian.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:11 am

Health. Health is the only ideal form I accept.

Only the new generation of rappers I have seen work with the new fountain. With will to power. They don't need health. It's quite a thing. The beginnings. Our version of the early christian sects.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:15 am

I worked Apollo for some time. I just don't like that he's genocidal.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:25 am

You're not one of them.
The game at you like a shark.

So again valuing in terms of what you do not justify.

But granted, you do in your lucid moments show the deference required to such a position.
Your genius recognizes its place.
Haha.

I get that the only logic you must permit yourself now is the one securing your place outside of rehab. And I see why you can not possibly therefore engage philosophy, freedom. You go one step further there though, taking this refusal to think everything through before drawing conclusions as philosophy itself. It really isnt. That the Will to Power doctrine gives you an excuse to quit consequential thought altogether is enough reason alone for me to have invented a way to make it more difficult to apprehend. I gave the WtP friction, traction. Touchdown.

Fuck you for wanting a game without ways to score.

Ease... thats your paradigmatic problem. You want to take it easy. Worth won't ever be easy.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:27 am

But thats why you're still here.

I curse what you know needs cursing.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:31 am

Thats my job. Capable and I make each other possible as I guess a godhead, with Parodites as the hidden third face.
I don't know that we are not That.
What else is a triad of doctrinal philosophers each the magnitude of a Nietzsche?

I do not blame you for posturing in front of us.

Dude Im just having fun.
I like you too, I guess even the fact that you're currently brainwashed by a sect is fun enough.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:43 am

For as hard as you try to make it seem you believe your own shit, theres never been a moment where I felt you needed me to believe it. Which in itself is a pretty beautiful picture of a subconscious self-valuing conscience. You do not infiltrate with some disease. Youre just being against it all in fancy ways.

For your hippy:

Quote :

Across the street they've nailed the curtains, they're getting ready for the feast
The Phantom of the Opera in a perfect image of a priest
They are spoon feeding Casanova to get him to feel more assured
Then they'll kill him with self-confidence after poisoning him with words
And the Phantom's shouting to skinny girls, "Get outta here if you don't know"
Casanova is just being punished for going to Desolation Row"
At midnight all the agents and the superhuman crew
Come out and round up everyone that knows more than they do
Then they bring them to the factory where the heart-attack machine
Is strapped across their shoulders and then the kerosene
Is brought down from the castles by insurance men who go
Check to see that nobody is escaping to Desolation Row
Praise be to Nero's Neptune, the Titanic sails at dawn
Everybody's shouting, "Which side are you on?!"
And Ezra Pound and T.S. Eliot fighting in the captain's tower
While calypso singers laugh at them and fishermen hold flowers
Between the windows of the sea where lovely mermaids flow
And nobody has to think too much about Desolation Row
Yes, I received your letter yesterday, about the time the doorknob broke
When you asked me how I was doing, was that some kind of joke
All these people that you mention, yes, I know them, they're quite lame
I had to rearrange their faces and give them all another name
Right now, I can't read too good, don't send me no more letters no
Not unless you mail them from Desolation Row

I never knew what it meant but I figure you do.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:50 am

I sure do. Fucking beautiful.

No I don't think I'm one of them. I simply know that I have been their shaman, as hippie. So I get to feel pride along with the deaolate, ball dropping awe at the humanity.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We are both people who hold authority lies in will to power. I have great respect, so great that fear of such a respect is itself Apollo. He on his way out tho. Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 11:54 am

I still don't know if my life is that of a spectator or an actor. So I gotta do both.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 12:19 pm

I now know what you mean by Apollo.

Thats not Apollo.
This is what I know about Apollo.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2018 12:27 pm

Do you? Do you...

Anyway I think I now know what you mean by Odin.

Certain things are becoming clear, much of my hostility was unnecessary. But Apollo still stands between us. However, I no longer feel the need to cross the divide. Friendship is the only bridge I need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where Authority Lays   Where Authority Lays Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where Authority Lays
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Sap :: Interpretation-
Jump to: