Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:25 pm

We need to extract the rational core of liberalism/the left and preserve it while this modern decay-death of culture and human life continues. Perhaps only we can do that, really take the reality-heart of what the left and liberalism used to mean, conceptually and in terms of motivation and valuing, and find a way of preserving it. Hell maybe we can genetically splice it into next generation of Trump supporters, to finally create a real fucking 'political' being for once. Because politics as-is, has no bearing to what politics really is (philosophically speaking) that I can determine. I talked a little about this in my book... this is another space of potential exploration of the terra incognita we must pursue.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:26 pm

Open borders is defended by leftists ideologically- the real globalists just want it because it is good for them economically. As Clinton said, they want a "global hemispheric market."
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Everything valuable on the left is also everything valuable on the right, that is, all the values based in the liberal secular humanist framework that lost their foundation with Christianity. I hope the new philosophy restores a foundation to them, so that they become expressible again in a new political paradigm, beyond the current nebulous right-left axis.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:30 pm

Quote :
we find that philosophy gives us the answer Socrates afforded Leon the Tyrant: life
is much like the old Olympic games, some going to win the prize, some to sell their
goods, while the best go- as spectators.]

I maintain it is his wit which brought him fame, and the chalice.
Seriously though, what Socrates gave in autonomy to individual spirits of a certain type he took away from the state of a certain type - the type under Zeus, to be exact, which is the greatest State-god ever devised.

Hence, my full dedication to this god - I see him as the only worthy one of my polis. I saw this confirmed at the Temple of Zeus, far below the Akropolis, but immensity itself. What in the holy hell were these people experiencing when they willed these pillars there - there has never, I maintain that in all seriousness, existed a greater respect in he heart of man on this side of the Indus Valley for his tribe, his city. That is what the other side of that coin is, to which Nietzsche awakened philosophy.

After all, this is my concern - Zeus brought forth Socrates, through enabling Athens to come about as an Idea, under that goddess.
Socrates is the faithless son of Athena.
Surely beloved, and with her powers, but in error, astray, leading the whole world into barbarism.

Barbaros means just blatherer, blarblarblar-maker. Anything that is not us.
In this light, it pains me to have to observe that Socrates is left of center.

Thrasymachus wrote:
At best we can say there are the shadows of former values, now absent the present reality, that are clung to in the same way a crying child clings to his blankie when his parents are arguing in another room.

Hahaha, you have a way of humanizing them that might just be the key.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:34 pm

Parodites wrote:
Open borders is defended by leftists ideologically- the real globalists just want it because it is good for them economically. As Clinton said, they want a "global hemispheric market."

Or they want more work-willing immigrants to come in so as to remain unemployed for good reason, so as to have all the time to lie in bed with prozac depressed over their increasing debts.
this, too is selfvaluing, tendency, consistency, of a very low and (self-) parasitic order, but you see the charm it has to them.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Prozac and such are a way of life for people who do not have the courage to drugs and neither to their sober selves. But as water always seeks the lowest point, such meds have in effect created a type - by allowing its conditions into being.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:39 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:

Quote :
we find that philosophy gives us the answer Socrates afforded Leon the Tyrant: life
is much like the old Olympic games, some going to win the prize, some to sell their
goods, while the best go- as spectators.]

I maintain it is his wit which brought him fame, and the chalice.
Seriously though, what Socrates gave in autonomy to individual spirits of a certain type he took away from the state of a certain type...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX-sJlsRrbA
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:42 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
We need to extract the rational core of liberalism/the left and preserve it while this modern decay-death of culture and human life continues. Perhaps only we can do that, really take the reality-heart of what the left and liberalism used to mean, conceptually and in terms of motivation and valuing, and find a way of preserving it. Hell maybe we can genetically splice it into next generation of Trump supporters, to finally create a real fucking 'political' being for once. Because politics as-is, has no bearing to what politics really is (philosophically speaking) that I can determine. I talked a little about this in my book... this is another space of potential exploration of the terra incognita we must pursue.

What we may also have to start allowing as a possibility is that a media-class has come into existence, and is not going away.
the 24/7-blurp generation is attached to these media as piglets to their mother. The media is leftist, as it simply has no values, and the right always focuses on values, whereas the left focuses on tolerance. Tolerance for banality in all things has become the ideal. The right is simply taste itself at this point.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 10:58 pm

Parodites wrote:
Advanced cucks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

Yeah, that's great. Graduate level coursework in Advanced Cuck Studies, lol. Wish I could have been there to back that dude up.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 11:12 pm

Just to be clear: there is nothing wrong with emotions, they are quite good and important, and contain truths, but confusing your emotions with reality is putting the cart waaay before the horse.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 11:34 pm

If any time calls for a Socrates or other type of Greek philosopher to walk the streets and talk to people it is now.

The thinking individual in the street, going against the norm of thinking on what is good and what is stupid and/or smart.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 11:52 pm

Clointen and the blahrblahrians.
A journey up the rabbit hole of a dead chicken.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 11:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:48 am

Yes I feel bad for those detained. Not as bad as the hundred thousand drone striked into 6 or 7 different pieces.

With these people it's the opposite. They're more angered that we stop them coming here, than they are about the former presidents bombing them.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:52 am

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 HPqTZ135CG1Pha-6Byfh6mWU11nuaOykciuqMxympLE
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:55 am

Besides, Obongo picked the countries on his ban list:

According to the draft copy of Trump's executive order, the countries whose citizens are barred entirely from entering the United States is based on a bill that Obama signed into law in December 2015.
Obama signed the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act as part of an omnibus spending bill. The legislation restricted access to the Visa Waiver Program, which allows citizens from 38 countries who are visiting the United States for less than 90 days to enter without a visa.
Though outside groups such as the American Civil Liberties Union and NIAC Action — the sister organization of the National Iranian American Council — opposed the act, the bipartisan bill passed through Congress with little pushback.
At the initial signing of the restrictions, foreigners who would normally be deemed eligible for a visa waiver were denied if they had visited Iran, Syria, Sudan or Iraq in the past five years or held dual citizenship from one of those countries.
In February 2016, the Obama administration added Libya, Somali and Yemen to the list of countries one could not have visited — but allowed dual citizens of those countries who had not traveled there access to the Visa Waiver Program. Dual citizens of Syria, Sudan, Iraq and Iran are still ineligible, however.
So, in a nutshell, Obama restricted visa waivers for those seven Muslim-majority countries — Iran, Iraq, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Libya and Yemen — and now, Trump is looking to bar immigration and visitors from the same list of countries.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 4:57 am

And it isn't illegal, the president as head of the executive branch has near total control over immigration and any restrictions to it.

No judge can do anything more than temporarily stall a presidential order like this.

Last edited by Parodites on Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 5:00 am

They didn't give a shit about bombing them, now they care about barring them, they didn't care when Obama did it, now they say it's illegal and Naziesque when Trump does it.

They just need something to virtue-signal about, something to pat themselves on the back over. Because they're too lazy to construct their own world-view.

It's not even a permanent ban, it's 120 days in which the federal government can "vet them all bigly".

" The media is the opposition party, and they are more capable than the democrats. The way they treat me... it's hard to believe that I won." - Trump.

"If I ran... I believe I'd have a pretty good chance at winning. I wouldn't go in to lose." - Trump like 30 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 6:02 am

Added more to what I was saying about language, relating it to my psychology of representation and reflection as well:

The origin of human consciousness and language are grounded in a participation in something, in a moment that was both caused by language and causes language to be, paradoxically. My "theoacousmatic theory of language and the reflective differential." [This is the premise of my book Namegiving so I've already made a good deal of progress with this language theory.]

Language is not inherently communicative: communicative speech evolves after a prior internal self-referential language was developed in order to perhaps negotiate group dynamics within early hominids. Man first created an incommunicable, self-determinant, and entirely internal representation of something in his head, then at some point he experienced a difference or traumatic juxtaposition when he went to interact with it in the real world, and only after this did he create an actual word to communicate, not the object itself, but this difference, in an initial formulation as a warning to other hominids, or to the contrary, as a seduction. This differential gave the one who first accessed it a great power over those who had not- the power of lying, the power of deception. The individual knew that the reality and the idea did not fully correspond to one another. Mythically considered, Eve represents to herself and for herself in reflective passivity the fruit of knowledge and what transformation it might induce for her, though something entirely different happens when she consumed it, as passive reflectivity gives way to Luciferian representation, the second psychogenic reversal, and only then does she create words to communicate this difference to Adam, indicating a third reversal into active reflection, self-conscious reflectivity, and the abortive semiosis of the generative moment of speech itself, the apophasis of the ontos, through which the ineffable character of the primordial contact with Being might be limited and therefor become articulable.

The dianoesis of human speech thus operates both forward and backward, in the external mode of signification and by the internal sign, the later through which the self transforms itself continually in its own enunciation, (such self-transformation typifies human experience as precisely human) as the prophet alters the possible future by proclaiming the one foreseen, thereby diffusively reverberating the object-signature, able to escape the ineluctable potency of the lie only by a noesis of the divine, through which the internal division of the reflective subject in the semiotic relation is bypassed by means of an external division in the domain of signification, which creates a stable point of differentiation between the false and true presence, the profane and divine presence, that is, a metaphysical orientation between a distant though univocal world beyond and a present though multiple, illusory world. The interaction of the optative upon necessity, of freedom upon fate, intermingling the perfectly expected and the completely unforeseen, as in the revelation of Oedipus, is also the basic core of the Greek tragedy, and communicates the differential, that is, this dual loss and presence of Being in the origin of language. This core contains both past and future tense, by means of a syntax inexpressible in language though which governs the development of language by means of a series of divine antinomies which split up the scaffolding of sacred and profane realities, appearing throughout human history like breaks in the succession of distinct ages, in the guise of apocalyptic cults, the formative early Church perplexed by the dual arrival and disappearance of the Christ, etc.

Language and consciousness itself are created from this juxtaposing or differential in active reflection, thus the signifier can never access the signification; a god or metaphysic is necessary to mediate the two. The divine is the something we "participate in" in order to sustain the mimesis of culture/language, this dual creation of language and creation of man by language, as though by the logic of Apollinaire's acousmate, or being-echo.

Hugo defines three such being-echos; the inner voice, the outside world, and political events. This immaterial multiplicity of signification must be organized into the syntony of material univocity, which assumes its perfect form in a mimesis of cultural and political history organized by three reversals of representation and reflectivity. Girard extracts certain laws from the French novelists which he takes a governing a "mimetic desire," ie. we model our desire on the desire of another person, with the object being a third element inaccessible without the mediation of the inter-subjective element; the three similarly come together in subjectification, objectification, and reconciliation.

Yet the risk of losing presence is magnified with each reverberation of the distant object throughout the three voices, and Baudelaire's desert appears; the vague, neutral site of empty signification, into which the signifier loses all aspects of its three distinctive voices.

The presence of the divine creates the necessary space within which the "acousmate" can reverberate and multiply into these three voices, to be organized as an internal phenomenology of the subject, an external objectification in the world, and a mimesis of cultural history and political reality. Representation and reflectivity govern a series of psychogenic reversals which organize these reverberative distinctions against the backdrop of a divine presence.

Without it, without this sacred-space to participate in, Baudelaire's desert appears, and left and right politics as the final abortive acousmate embodies it in the failed utopia of communism and the desert of consumer capitalism, both of which do not provide the triple-syntony necessary to cohere the immaterial multiplicity of signification by means of the material unity of the signifier.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 8:25 am

Holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

This isn't a fucking spoof man.

nice hair ya fuckin' dingus
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 9:12 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 11:24 am

Parodites wrote:
They just need something to virtue-signal about, something to pat themselves on the back over. Because they're too lazy to construct their own world-view.

Yes I think this is absolutely the core issue here. These people have been raised to believe that a worldview will be handed to them, preferably on a silver platter. This is why they sell their souls to the Clonentn machine, they just want to download their emotions from a fucking pay-per-feel FaceFuckBook feed.

The emotional vortex is the monster roaming around unchained in the matrix. Millions of millennials, minorities and retired hippies answer its call to violence. They don't know how to think for themselves, and most importantly they do not want to think for themselves -- they are more than happy to swallow everything they are told uncritically, so long as it comes with a dose of "good feels".
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 11:26 am

Parodites wrote:
Holy shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

This isn't a fucking spoof man.

nice hair ya fuckin' dingus

That looks entirely staged, utterly fake. Since I will assume it isn't that.... speaks volumes of what politics must be like in Canada...
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 11:37 am

Parodites wrote:
Yes I feel bad for those detained. Not as bad as the hundred thousand drone striked into 6 or 7 different pieces.

With these people it's the opposite. They're more angered that we stop them coming here, than they are about the former presidents bombing them.

Yeah, weirdly liberals are unable to feel empathy or compassion unless prompted. You can show them pictures of dead kids in Iraq or Pakistan and they don't feel anything, but as soon as a woman in a hijab is crying in front of an airplane because she "just wants to get back to her dog" suddenly the liberal's emotions are all fired up and take over everything, they actually start crying themselves.

I think it has to do with how liberals cannot manage intellectual or conceptual content, they cannot process it much less position their emotions with respect to it. They do not value it. Their emotions are disconnected from reality which means from the intellect and conception, from the mind. Mind is made of reality, it cannot be otherwise; when the mind leaves, the emotions are left in a kind of vacuum and require to be pushed around and artificially stimulated from outside.

I suppose a liberal-leftist is someone who doesn't feel anything independently, who requires to be made to feel something. Trump makes them feel indignation and self-righteousness, Clontin makes them feel warm and snuggled in a blankie with a bedtime story. This is how utterly fucked these people are, how absolutely mindless they have become. They are basically pets, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: