Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 11:51 am

It is actually quite tragic that these people do not see how the media is fueling their angst and outrage. Look at this "advice" on how to "stay outraged without losing your mind":

"1. Don’t Get Used to Trump — Get Away From HimThe last few months have been a relentless onslaught of awful news. My homepage is the New York Times, and it’s started to feel like every time I open my browser I get the wind knocked out of me. I wake up in the morning, check my phone, and a cloud of sadness and anxiety settles over my entire day. I can’t live like this over the long term, and neither can you."

It's all right there. "My homepage is NYT", "every time I open my browser I get the wind knocked out of me", "a cloud of sadness and anxiety settles over my entire day".

Ever wonder why? It isn't the fucking "news" you are seeing, it is being done deliberately to break you down, to force you into this state of emotional anxiety, panic, anger, and grief. That shit you are consuming every day from NYT isn't reality.

How these people do not connect the fact that it is the media they are consuming non-stop which is doing this to them, I have no idea.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Prof Jordan Peterson on the metaphysics of PEPE, esoteric kekism, and meme magic:

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2017 3:02 pm

^ that's great. We should recruit Peterson to our cause somehow, or help him out in his fight for free speech; maybe even send him some of our books. Clearly he has a brain and a very wide range of knowledge including branching into philosophy, which I've seen in his lecture videos.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 5:51 am

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 3VShTr8hinTsKEgCM3jxUbrpr2gfnABLXvgI4JrU3-g
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 6:05 am

Well, Ms. Yates just found out how easy it is to end a career.

Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 5:29 pm

in November 2013, John Kerry remarked that the era of the Monroe Doctrine was over. He went on to explain, "The relationship that we seek and that we have worked hard to foster is not about a United States declaration about how and when it will intervene in the affairs of other American states. It's about all of our countries viewing one another as equals, sharing responsibilities, cooperating on security issues, and adhering not to doctrine, but to the decisions that we make as partners to advance the values and the interests that we share."

The Monroe Doctrine was a U.S. policy of opposing European colonialism in the Americas beginning in 1823. It stated that further efforts by European nations to take control of any independent state in North or South America would be viewed as "the manifestation of an unfriendly disposition toward the United States."[1] At the same time, the doctrine noted that the U.S. would recognize and not interfere with existing European colonies nor meddle in the internal concerns of European countries.

cuck
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2017 6:24 pm

My trust of Kerry is at about the same level as for Hillary. (It's a very low level.)

Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 6:11 am

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 12:23 pm

This is so fascinating. Proper transhumanism. That's what organized homosexuality is when it reaches the point of positing itself as superior to or even equal to heterosexuality. I think Goldberg has a reasonable chance of getting very far as a candidate. More of a change than mr. West, likely. It is all a sign of mankind finding joy and safety on other places than nature, in fantasy, in aloofness, in mockery of reality, in thriving on money made by comedy and fiction, and not being able to look back across the abyss of ones own insufficiency to reality of folks who do work within the world.

It is a beauty, the starkness of the contrast itself is. And Goldberg, in all her aspects, is the perfect agent for the alternate-reality movement.

Maybe California should secede - not just from the US, but from the Earth. Use the San Adreas breakline and some of that new Tesla fantasyfuel.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 2:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 6:52 pm

The director of "The Hangover" now comes out as a moral champion. The mind behind the ugliest movie franchise in human history has now also spawned a moral theory. "This is just the beginning" he twatted, and then he deleted his scummy precummy wad right away.

Hollywood is going to go through the hell that every internet troll goes through - coming to the awareness that the mind is harder to appease than a boner. Oh its going to be a long night for them. All their insults are aimed at themselves, and they are sure to be finding that out after repressing it, and repressing it, and using all the drugs they can get their hands on to repress it...

They are between two worlds, they can see neither. They are setting their own purgatory fires, digging their own graves, chiseling their own tombstones.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:45 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VScqEzfplA8"
Sean Spicer White House Press Briefing 2/2/17 "

Sensible guy, enjoys his own position and intelligence in a decent way.

what I said about digging their own graves:

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/02/trump-threatens-uc-berkeley-university-receives-370-million-federal-funding/

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 7:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lkswANg1kQ
"FULL SPEECH: Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Welcome Remarks"

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 21ki2vk

Who is this guy? He looks significant.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 9:12 pm

Parodites wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwvgMNE9ozg

hah, gay

Hahaha... good times, Lifetime made for TV film quality. Reminds me of this in fact, which I had the misfortune of actually watching a small part of, although which was also fascinating from a philosophical perspective (pathos of distance, and all that),

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sXL6e7s5mg
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 9:23 pm

I recommend that you get a couple bottles of really nice IPA beer and put on that movie, God Is (Not) Dead. Utterly fascinating stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2017 9:52 pm

Believing in God allows /some volatile natures access to the excess of everyone around them.
Atheism can aspire to that passion, but what it surfs of it, it will always subvert it into the thanatos like nature of the moral idea. Passionate belief is more eros related.

Belief is a means... and one can both judge it by its content or its effect - ideally, both correspond to some degree.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 6:38 am

Yeah, I suppose beliefs are important. When I was a kid I believed in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 1:36 pm

Waking up from belief can be harsh.

Politics has shifted into another phase, a higher level.
Iran is now saying it will abandon the Dollar.
Now the US and Nato have already gone to war several times over nations producing oil threatening to abandon the dollar.

Interesting!

Deadline set end of march.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 1:52 pm

Yeah, that was a rude awakening for the kids.

And true, Iran is going to be Trump's real situation he will have to deal with.

Obama kissed their ass and gave them everything they demanded and, you know, they still have not apologized for taking our Americans hostage. Of course, that was Carter's fault.

Iran might get a big surprise because there is about a 99% probability that Russia won't help them if they get into trouble with the USA and I doubt even the Saudis would help them. They would be walking a path by themselves.

And true, if Iran tries to mess with the oil production they will be in deep shit very fast.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 7:04 pm

Saddam tried to switch to the petroeuro, and look how that worked out for him.

Even with Trump as a wild card and a 'crazy man' in the big seat, pissing people off and doing weird stuff (from the perspective of.. seemingly most people, I guess? or our allies maybe) who knows that the Iranians are doing anything but upping their own ante: if you have ever played poker you know how this works, as soon as you get one wild man at the table who starts bluffing and betting irrationally and acting over the top, it causes others to start to loosen up and play more liberally, to take larger risks. This is just chaos theory, man.

Trump is shaking it up. Granted this is a betting game with somewhat higher stakes than a round of poker with your buddies from work, but still. We wanted a break from boring, and we got it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 7:05 pm

Trump and the Deep State are going to have to come to some agreement. I think he is smart enough to know this. And likely they are smart enough to realize that he realizes that they can take him out in an instant, whenever they feel like it. So something tacit only, where they sort of signal each other through layers of surrogates and sycophants and perhaps by doing strange things on the world stage.

So you have a double-blind double-bind. Wow, that really is something... I wonder what it feels like to work in the WH right now.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 8:27 pm

Iran is a Russian ally where Saudi Arabia is an American one - at least, that is how the relationship lies now.

Iran often adapts its policies very dramatically, it is very much about posing, a cock-like country. It is troublesome, you have to be smart with them or they will actually go to war. What is smart? I think that involves giving Israelis all sorts of license and just write it up to Irans imperialistic tendencies and our need to defend against them. You can put a lot of spin on what these regimes are doing, if you play it smart and not so obediently. Why not play a little divide and conquer between oil tyrannies?

Thrasymachus you said that well, indeed we've moved to a realm of action, of actions that have direct and visible consequences.
Its going to be some time before everyone is adapted to that.
We most of all must push through with this new project of ours -

Winter is over, the spirit of man comes to life as the sap begins to move in the trees.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 10:41 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/03/federal-judge-blocks-trump-immigration-order-nationwide/

Lets hope Trump keeps his head cool and uses this to slowly let in the people that actually have that right, acknowledge step by step that the order cant stand as a wholesale deal for very long - and indeed it wasnt intended to -
This president he has, incredibly, kept a radical campaign promise. Never seen it. The heart is pumping, now let the blood flow.

Have you seen these nations now campaigning to be second after Trump?
Pretty healthy sense of humor for a German product.

I dont even want to watch the dutch one that spawned all this, its bound to be disastrous as these videos claim-
edit yes II watched 3 seconds, and remembered I dont ever want to go back there.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 10:55 pm

Clever way of surrender.

That's always the great art of smaller nations during big political changes to surrender to the facts without losing face.

This could be good for Europe. Hey, this is the first time Ive seen an actual competition between these nations on a political nationalistic front!

Oh shit... it is happening...
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 11:38 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next