Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nietzschean Cauldron

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:28 pm

M - I am rich as Pluto - without giving away one bit of my own value I have shown you that my value is also yours.

All Nietzscheans know the wealth you speak of - this is what I recognized in you.
I have seen the way to increase this wealth like spring across the world.

Loyalty among the Selfish - that is a valuable bond.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:31 pm

Wherever you teach me something, it is that you show me something.

Teaching by example and exposition.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:37 pm

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
There are a few who surpass even Nietzsche.

Nope, not in my definition of what intellligence is

"Like who?" would have been a more confident response. Now it is easy for an opponent to put you away as an ignorant without even having to provide names, which would expose him to your scrutiny.

Since you have certainly not read all authors, you have positioned yourself unwisely, and created 'ill will' - in someone not quite as intent on suffering the insults of young Nietzscheans as I am... be careful with the Admin. He'll ban you quickly if you dont provide arguments.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Still, not hopelessly - if you explain well enough what intelligence is to you, and how only Nietzsche fits the supreme slot, the 'game' is continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:45 pm

Quote :
"Like who?"

How can you understand the will to power "perfectly" and ask this question at the same time?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:46 pm

I'll help along as I see the direction -->>>

Supreme intelligence is quite well defined, at least well indicated, as that which leads to immortality.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:47 pm

intelligence is whatever you think it is
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
"Like who?"

How can you understand the will to power "perfectly" and ask this question  at the same time?

Follow through Nietzsche's logic: he posited above him: the Superman. Is not the Superman of higher intelligence than he himself?

And if so, then who is to say there aren't stages between N and the Superman, that also surpass N?

N's philosophy requires that N is himself surpassed.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Myki2 wrote:
intelligence is whatever you think it is

I think it is the power to attain ones values.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:51 pm

Quote :
Follow through Nietzsche's logic: he posited above him: the Superman. Is not the Superman of higher intelligence than he himself?

And if so, then who is to say there aren't stages between N and the Superman, that also surpass N?

N's philosophy requires that N is himself surpassed.

Who make the superman ? that all im asking ,please be very specific with your answer
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 8:59 pm

The Superman is the Master of the Earth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:05 pm

Quote :
The Superman is the Master of the Earth.

You god damn right about that but that wasnt my question and i asked for a specific answer
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Value Ontology makes The Superman.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:17 pm

It is the science derived from the Will to Power principle.

WtP is a "revelation" - a pure insight, indivisible.

VO is a science that constructs WtP.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:19 pm

Don't worry I'm not here to ban anyone. Anyway this is getting good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:19 pm

you want me to answer ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:20 pm

wait what ?
Quote :
Don't worry I'm not here to ban anyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:21 pm

ok bye guys
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:26 pm

The danger of direct questions: direct answers. Too bold of an answer for the tenderfoot, as usual.
No fate, only destiny.

Obviously any Nietzschean takes on the responsibility of making the Superman... that is axiomatic.

So long kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:30 pm

I won this all debat don't lie to yourself that's bad for your consciousness
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:31 pm

I didnt even started to talk about this god damn obsolet money damn ....
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:36 pm

Something snapped in you just now.

VO tends to do that to the powerless.

You claim to have power, but evidently you do not.

I'll ask your guardian, Sisyphus, who had done such a good job in taming you, to step back in. I don't have any talent for dealing with totally deranged wills.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:39 pm

Myki, I do not understand what is so difficult about the questions that I asked, or why you have not answered them yet?

me wrote:
And what is your definition of intelligence? And how do you know that no one has surpasses N in terms of it (something you would have no way of knowing, incidentally).

Please address this somehow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Quote :
Something snapped in you just now.

VO tends to do that to the powerless.

You claim to have power, but evidently you do not.

I'll ask your guardian, Sisyphus, who had done such a good job in taming you, to step back in. I don't have any talent for dealing with totally deranged wills.

i think you looks deranged , look at your last answers... everybody can feel it, your ego is killing you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 9:45 pm

We were ok good vibes and then this ??
i see new pespectiv guys thank you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nietzschean Cauldron
Page 10 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next