Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:34 pm

Yes, these achievements are indeed to be celebrated. Perhaps the extent of the "populist" uprisings was not expected by the architects of mass migration, or perhaps they intended to bolster populism as a Marxist dialectic (the whole "divide and conquer") that they would then manage. However, as you indicate also, I doubt such a thing can be properly managed. The excess simply spill out everywhere, and this game is playing with people's self-valuing at too deep a level.

The fundaments are just that, fundamental. Some things do not change. This is why when a totalitarian, authoritarian system appears to be most powerful and inevitable, at just that point it is often witnessed to collapse in on itself. And then the boogeymen run back to the shadows and start planning again, or going to a new phase, which is bound to collapse too in the end.

Truth is a straight line, like happiness. Yes I like this. And like the mutual happinesses among people of sufficiently good character and intelligence, among sufficient self-valuers, among philosophers both natural and by work and effort; just like these mutual happinesses tend to converge with one another and form groups, friendships, collaborative projects, relationships, etc., so too does truth act in this way, forming bodies of knowledge, activity, goal-seeking. Moments that shake the earth.

Last edited by Thrasymachus on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:43 pm

I do not get too drawn into all the dystopian fearful scenarios, despite that I am very aware of many of these and of their relative realities. The scales here are massive, in human existential terms as well as in terms of time and space; sheer numbers. This is raw physics. The schemes will indeed harm many people, many truth-seekers will be removed or quieted, facts will be censored or altered, histories rewritten or suppressed, poisons introduced into all layers of life, politics overthrown, all of this shit is going to occur. All of this shit is occurring right now. This is life, after all. No one said it was going to be an easy ride.

But, at the end of the day truth is managing even those who attempt to manage everything else. Nietzsche was perhaps right, perhaps not, when he commented on how it is perhaps impossible for anything to be done that does not ultimately benefit humanity somehow. I tend to distrust this statement of his, however I understand where he is coming from. In any case, genies get out of the bottle, this is the internet and certain truths and movements toward truths cannot be overcome beyond a certain point. And the dialectical approach intended to use such truth-disclosures to introduce further fracturing and chaos to then be "solved" is only going to be successful to a point, because such "solutions" create their own problems both visible and invisible, both immediate and long-term. The number of solutions needed multiplies exponentially; that is nature, life, existence. Valuing.

Valuing is a hard kernel, a core around which such possibilities multiple without limit, exponentially creating. So all of this will probably merge into some kind of self-valuing law or understanding, we are perhaps seeing this already. And this understanding will cement values and solutions, good and bad, to the most certain foundational levels where one cannot ignore truths any further and still remain on that level. This will, and I think already is, naturally weed out the pool.

If I look at history I see a strange zig zag line of progress, but it is always going in a certain direction. Like the upward market trends in that video Pezer posted, they are bounded on both ends and inside of those bounds compose ups and downs, more general curved trends upwards, and then sometimes the curve peaks and surpasses the upper bound in which case the entire trend breaks and "gaps", collapsing temporarily and then recovering. I can see no other way for these things to work. So despite all that I know, and could get depressed over, I try not to lose my ability to see the forest for the trees, so to speak. And I also hold to my own value-standards, as I was saying about happiness being a straight line, a goal, a yes and a no, as with Nietzsche. Goal-directed activity and desiring in service to one's valuations, all bound up together with/in/as one's self-valuing.

Last edited by Thrasymachus on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:43 pm

I would agree, for the sake of valid differences, that this;

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Imag003

is rather a collective of collective observations than an idea.

These nadi's, the heart of yoga and things like kung fu from China, are data collected through innumerable verifications.
this is how the East works, in numbers, establishing certainties that range form the statistics to the physiological and through not-quite-intellectual meaning-paths in between. The east has had the need or capacity for formulating such ingenuities as that the Germans saw as lofty goals - no one was as deeply buried underneath concepts. We have collapsed under our ideas, and now I am lie George Bush jr Standing in the piles of rubbish from nine eleven, proclaiming a new day of Kek.
Kek.

In contrast to the east thence the west as a chaotic mess of individuals ideas, elements of which are constantly being reincorporated into other individuals who had the path of "wisdom" - which all of us admit is akin to sanity within a given madness. Our philosophy is Dionysian, it contrasts with the Void, it doesn't try to harmonize with it. We see void in each others eyes, meaning is for us transcendent in the psychological sense. It is very crazy wha we are doing. But this at least admit to the ultimate enormity of existence. In the East, this enormity is found in Tai Chi, meaning the Great Might, but it is not ideational, but silent, in contact with all the constant energetic poles of the shapeshifting fabric. This is the movement one makes, as if one steps with the movements of invisible laser-security, but precisely the... obverse.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 12:52 pm

Communists are hard people, two of my grandparents were absolute hardliners, who can drive the concept of morality to the utmost, where it becomes unethical. But their considerations are nonetheless grounded in a resolute verifiable moral sense of right and wrong, of good and bad for a human being in the individual sense. Marx through his prophets of power, Lenin and Stalin, infused these people freed of god but not of being working class and thus deprived of education into a new fervor. Lenin is one godless king of the world. No one is as fearless as this kid. But he did it in Russia, where such things aren't necessarily out of the ordinary, they are mostly very much both of bad and good. Russia was a backwards nation, it became a technological superpower that led the path until the US started efficiently draining it. Now it is better off than before all this started, under the Czars. So all this Communism must a you indicate be seen as one of these terrible experiments that Nietzsche foresaw to be inflicted by man on Man, "which may well be the end of us - oh well!"
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:07 pm

Im not entirely honest with grouping these two grandparents of mine under these terms.

The fervor in general is right, though - it was really a religion for the lower class specifically, a collective sense of right and wrong that Mae them able to do many things together. Creating todays China is also not simply a great word inflicted on man. What didn't kill it made it stronger, that much is apparent. Funny how Nietzsche and Marx conspired. But they didn't really because N didn't cause any of this, he just saw that great errors toward unimaginable unintended goals were necessarily coming for Europe, which had lost its sense of moderation in morality -  which is really what the death of god meant.

Oh -. "God" doesn't represent morality, but the problem of morality.
Damn. I mean Jesus.

So when god died, people started to take morality literally.
God, with his fierce beard and staff and sword like eyes, made it into a mockery of itself, to be reckoned with nonetheless but only as a guidance, not a Principe.
God is not a principle; it is the artifice allowing us to not be mere principles, but men.

This is why VO is pretty dangerous, and why Gods come into focus once it is integrated; to embody the self-valuing principle as a conscious matter of daily practice is quite impossible if one does not know precisely what one is in relation to what is permanent.
A lot of character can probably simply be changed with such transformative thinking, and character is like the crown of self-valuing. So life becomes a war to acquire an acceptable standard under these new terms, which coincide with the world in this cataclysmic phase. It is now unavoidable to have very crazy rigorous standards, often seeming chaotic. We need first of all to follow a path into the chaos.  The chaos is all that philosophy had to offer when it pointed outwards; the world to philosophy was like Mars to a man in a spacesuit.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:11 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Communists are hard people, two of my grandparents were absolute hardliners, who can drive the concept of morality to the utmost, where it becomes unethical. But their considerations are nonetheless grounded in a resolute verifiable moral sense of right and wrong, of good and bad for a human being in the individual sense. Marx through his prophets of power, Lenin and Stalin, infused these people freed of god but not of being working class and thus deprived of education into a new fervor. Lenin is one godless king of the world. No one is as fearless as this kid. But he did it in Russia, where such things aren't necessarily out of the ordinary, they are mostly very much both of bad and good. Russia was a backwards nation, it became a technological superpower that led the path until the US started efficiently draining it. Now it is better off than before all this started, under the Czars. So all this Communism must a you indicate be seen as one of these terrible experiments that Nietzsche foresaw to be inflicted by man on Man, "which may well be the end of us - oh well!"

Supposedly at the end of the Czarist Russia, which was already beginning to fall apart, a new power was sought to hold it together. Some new freedoms were coming to the peasants, although I cannot imagine the deprivations and horrors they were also experiencing. As the old system falls apart, which seems inevitable this would happen in Russia, Marxism was exported there and took hold in the vacuum. Yeah, this is just another expression, another face, of western thought. It all works together, communism and capitalism are part of the same overall process and system, which is why basically everywhere in the west is some blend of both, communist and capitalist. There is no real pure capitalism or communism.

Obviously these collectivist ideologies have huge power, and there is a reason for this. I mean power among the people, the average person regardless of his level of reading or intelligence. It is far too narrow to paint it all with the black and white sort of "us vs them" that I see in those commentators like Stefan; but then again he is a self-proclaimed anarcho capitalist, so I guess that comes with the territory.

Capitalism and communism have emerged as two poles of a larger daemonic tension. It is very interesting how this is working itself out, flexing and grinding the middle spaces. I do not think anyone can control such processes, they are truly metaphysical, even natural-biological. In any case, truth likes to play with untruths, for one reason or another, but at the end of the day reality asserts itself again.

The gods like to laugh, that is for sure. Sometimes I am sure they also cry.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:13 pm

Quote :
the world to philosophy was like Mars to a man in a spacesuit.

That's a great line.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:13 pm

I cried before that statue of the R7 rocket carrying the Sputnik. I didn't fall down weeping, I was just overwhelmed by this act of majesty, this self-reverence. What it shows is a chain of workers commanded by Lenin as the flat end of an asymptote which becomes the rockets path. Something had been overcome, some tyranny of five thousand years old. The beauty of it for me is in the Russian soul, which has always been ready to go where logic dictates one shouldn't. But Lenin saw in Marx a way to transform the world and make himself king of it. I have to say Im pretty sure he did read Nietzsche. On the train probably.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
I cried before that statue of the R7 rocket carrying the Sputnik. I didn't fall down weeping, I was just overwhelmed by this act of majesty, this self-reverence. What it shows is a chain of workers commanded by Lenin as the flat end of an asymptote which becomes the rockets path. Something had been overcome, some tyranny of five thousand years old. The beauty of it for me is in the Russian soul, which has always been ready to go where logic dictates one shouldn't. But Lenin saw in Marx a way to transform the world and make himself king of it. I have to say Im pretty sure he did read Nietzsche. On the train probably.

Yes I would not count out Russia, nor try to lump it into some sort of us-vs-them mere dialectic. As you noted, Russia is European.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:27 pm

Yeah gods with broken hearts. A whole other world of depth.
Ethics are unfathomable.

Do you really think we can equate Communism with Capitalism as its opposite? I still think of Capitalism as the father of Communism and its eventual usurper; I suddenly understand what makes a Titan. Communism is merely god under different terms. A reason to be equal before the slaughter.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:34 pm

Odin is within the capitalistic paradigm in the sense of exchanging great values for greater values. The notion of sacrifice is capitalistic too, or the other way around.
Spend money to make money.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Quote :
the world to philosophy was like Mars to a man in a spacesuit.

That's a great line.

Glad it makes sense.

Im trying to figure out where we stand with that now.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Yes, these achievements are indeed to be celebrated. Perhaps the extent of the "populist" uprisings was not expected by the architects of mass migration, or perhaps they intended to bolster populism as a Marxist dialectic (the whole "divide and conquer") that they would then manage. However, as you indicate also, I doubt such a thing can be properly managed. The excess simply spill out everywhere, and this game is playing with people's self-valuing at too deep a level.

The fundaments are just that, fundamental. Some things do not change. This is why when a totalitarian, authoritarian system appears to be most powerful and inevitable, at just that point it is often witnessed to collapse in on itself. And then the boogeymen run back to the shadows and start planning again, or going to a new phase, which is bound to collapse too in the end.

Truth is a straight line, like happiness. Yes I like this. And like the mutual happinesses among people of sufficiently good character and intelligence, among sufficient self-valuers, among philosophers both natural and by work and effort; just like these mutual happinesses tend to converge with one another and form groups, friendships, collaborative projects, relationships, etc., so too does truth act in this way, forming bodies of knowledge, activity, goal-seeking. Moments that shake the earth.

I think that VO shows that there can't ever be a monadic government made out of more than one man. Only one man would be able to rule the whole world. I don't see this as likely per se though it is not impossible; still, if this happens I expect that rule is exorbitantly loose. Like quantum physics almost, people are as "uncertain" as subatomic particles in terms of knowing what they are "worth" and where they are going.  

In a sense, there always has been a world-governent. Power has always extended its arms to where it felt it had to. What really determines if we are controlled or not is whether or not we are ahead of the curve - this is why I say truth is a one ay street - I do think it can curve, but what is true is attained to by a path that is irreversible. It can be taken to mean more, I like it as an aphorism actually, it implies a lot without being too explicit, yet it is not unclear at al. Ok -

Back, what if Marx is the death spasms of God? What if, when God was dead to the upper and middle classes, he took hold of the lower caste, and too a chance to really spill his guts? What if we are finally getting around to cleaning the room?

(Explains what I was doing in Israel)
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 2:53 pm

"We've mutually agreed to to endow certain things with value.... and right now for some reason he market values our credits more than we did."

From Silicon Valley, Im hearing so much dialogue about value these days. Emphasis not mine.

(it wanted to change it to Silicon value)
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 5:10 pm

Silicon Value, hahaha that is very good.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2018 6:22 pm

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 2bojz4

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 2:03 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2018 9:29 pm

This guy burned a Nazi flag in public.

God damn.

#freetommyrobinson

The more I learn about him, the more impressed I am.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 6:54 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
This guy burned a Nazi flag in public.

God damn.

#freetommyrobinson

The more I learn about him, the more impressed I am.

He is a genuinely good kid, a rare, pure heart.
I was always very touched by the honesty of his reports and the courage needed to gather the information.

England is the Iran of the west.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 10:23 am

Fuck Englandistan for what it has done to this brave man and his family.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 10:32 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:49 am

London: Massive Crowds Gather to Hear Geert Wilders Demand Tommy Robinson’s Release

Massive crowds turned out in London on Saturday to rally for free speech and hear Dutch firebrand Geert Wilders demand the release of Tommy Robinson from prison.

“It’s so good to see so many of you here today, you are all heroes for being here today,” said the Freedom Party leader, an outspoken critic of radical Islam who rose to second place in the Dutch national elections last year.

Wilders told the crowd he had come to Britain to tell Robinson’s supporters they “will never walk alone” and to “tell the world, and the UK government in particular: Free Tommy Robinson!”

“At this very moment, thousands of people all over the world are demonstrating in front of British embassies, from LA to Sydney, and over half a million people have already signed the petition for Tommy,” he told the crowd.

“And all with the one important message: Free Tommy!

“So, Downing Street is just around the corner, so maybe once again, as loud as possible as we can, let them hear our message: Free Tommy Robinson!” he cried, prompting extended chants of ‘Oh, Tommy Tommy, Tommy Tommy Tommy Tommy Robinson!’ and ‘We want Tommy out!’

“Listen to us Theresa May, listen to us Sajid Javid, listen to us Sadiq Khan,” he continued, each name provoking passionate boos.

“Listen to us, all you in power: we want the release of Tommy Robinson!

“Tommy Robinson is the greatest freedom fighter of Britain today. Tommy Robinson is a freedom fighter. He says what no-one dares to say. He has guts. He has courage.

“And that is more than we can say for all those people that govern us. Because our governors sold us out with mass immigration, with Islamisation, with open borders. We are almost foreigners in our own land,” he declared.

“And if we complain about it, they call us racists or Islamophobes — but I say, no more. And what do you say?” Wilders asked the assembled crowds.

“No more!” they shouted back.

“That’s right. Enough is enough. We will not be gagged anymore. No more tyranny.

“My friends, 75 years ago, your fathers and grandfathers liberated my country from tyranny,” he continued.

“My country, the Netherlands, is a free country today, because the British brave boys and men, people like you, liberated us.

“And do you know how we used to call these British soldiers? We called them Tommies!” he exclaimed.

“But today your government has put a Tommy in jail. Freedom is behind bars. Tommy is behind bars.

“And that is totally unacceptable, and that is why we say: Set him free!” Wilders shouted

“Tommy is in jail while the British state looked the other way for years, when thousands — thousands — of English children and girls were brutally raped by those grooming gangs.

“They were your daughters. The daughters of the brave Tommies. The daughters of the hard-working, decent people of Britain, who made this beautiful country so great.

“But for years, and years, the police, the politicians, the prosecutors did nothing, and looked the other way.

“They refused to listen to the victims. They arrested fathers who tried to liberate their daughters. They left children in the hands of those gangs.

“But Tommy, my friends, Tommy acted. Tommy didn’t look in the other direction. He refused to ignore the problem. He gave voice to millions of Britons who were abandoned by the authorities.

“And when Tommy protested, the same authorities could not be fast enough to jail him and to gag the media.

“And I tell you: that is not democracy. That is not freedom. That is what they do in Saudi Arabia.

“So I ask you: Do you want to be Britain, or Saudi Arabia?

“My friends, it was not Tommy who was breaching the peace, it was your government who was breaching the peace!” he declared.

“And we cannot, and we will not, accept it any longer. We want freedom, and it is our duty to speak out against rape, against grooming gangs, against Sharia law, against barbarism — and we demand the release of Tommy Robinson.

“So here we stand in full solidarity with Tommy, because, like him, we are sick and tired from being silenced.

“And I tell you, today we have a message for all the government of the world, and our message is: ‘We will not be silenced! We will not be intimidated! And we tell the government, we are not afraid of you!

“We will never surrender! We will stand strong and do our duty, we will defend our civilisation, and we will protect our people.

“And I tell you, to the governments, you can throw us in jail, but you will never defeat us.

“Because, my friends, for every Tommy whom you imprison, thousands will rise up.

“So take notice Theresa May, take notice Dutch prime minister Rutte, take notice, Mrs Merkel and President Macron.

“Take notice: The future is ours, and not yours. We will defeat you politically — because we, my friends, we are the people.

“And every day, more people are joining our cause. The cause of freedom. Every day our members grow, and our demands are right and just.

“This is what we want. First, and most important: Free Tommy Robinson!

“But we also want you to give our countries back to us. Stop selling us out. Stop the mass immigration. Protect your own people. Stop gagging us. Restore the freedom of speech.

“My friends: long live Great Britain,” he concluded.

“Allow me, long live the Netherlands.

“Long live freedom.

“But most of all, long live Tommy Robinson!”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/06/09/london-massive-crowds-gather-to-hear-geert-wilders-demand-tommy-robinsons-release/
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:50 am

Freedom will not be silent.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 17 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 29 ... 42  Next