Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:35 am

She is too well oiled. Perfect part of that dnc machine which we know scorns anything that isn't pathologically lying, murdering and thieving.

How could the dnc even endure her presence if she wasn't cold bloodedly manipulative? I don't think that's feasible.

I started doubting in my gut quickly and this is strengthened wit whatever comes out about her being suspect.

Did you see her leaked yearbook pages? Apparently that was sealed off. In itself almost proof of lies.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:44 am

What did Kavanaugh lie about?

And did Ford really prepare someone for a polygraph?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:48 am

I remember I also thought Obama was very sincere in 2004 when his book came out. I still thought so in 2008 when he got elected. But he is just a professional liar who doesn't even know that there is such a thing as sincerity. I now suspect Ford is the same kind of genius.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:59 am

why?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 10:05 am

she came forward before kavanaugh was chosen. she privately and anonymously accused him of this assault incident when he was just one more name on a long list of possible choices, she didn’t wait until someone was picked from that list and then go for that person.

yes some evil dnc machine scrubbed her yearbook off the internet but i’d be surprised if that had anything to do with her. in contrast you have kavanaugh actually lying under oath about “i never drank so much i didn’t remember anything or part of anything”, you can actually see him struggling in real time and then deciding to tell the lie, while he is under oath no less. also you have his comments from back in school about being an “alumni” of a girl, and the lie about what “boofing” meant. then you have his totally unrealistic and unbelievable performance of moralistic self-righteous outrage, not to also mention his extreme partisanship displays.

in contrast to that, ford seems actually human. i find her story believable, and the fact she came forward anonymously before he was even chosen shows that she was concerned about him specifically and not just some dnc ruse to hit whoever was picked. she didn’t want to be named, it is the evil dnc that fucked her over and leaked her name in order to use her.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 10:38 am

She clearly enjoys the limelight. She had 30 years time to come forward but waited until K was on that list. I dont buy any of this stuff where she is a willess creature raped by kavanaugh and used by the dnc. She is clearly very powerful from her chart and face. I don't see a victim, I see a trained corporate psychiatrist.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 10:41 am

This says nothing in favor of Kavanaugh, but that's not to my point now. I think this dnc psychiatry based scheme must fail or it will ruin the future of the left even worse.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 11:04 am

This all may just be a long term Islamic scheme, to shove forward so many female qualified liars that the west will eventually stop trusting women altogether.

If Ford had the integrity I hoped she had she would not let herself be used by genocidal evil. She would try to balance the narrative. But she acts like the perfect obedient pawn of the dnc. No protests from her, no mentioning of Bill Clinton.... Very suspect.

Even if she has a soul it is taking yhe back seat to the dnc ghouls. I can't respect that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 11:13 am

Every time i put some faith in a democrat I lose a part of my soul, I feel hollow for a few days and then discover the evil and spend a lot of time destroying their lies and then I get these parts of my soul back.

I felt very hollow after I endorsed Ford. I will never again speak out in favor of anything the dnc is behind. It simply cannot be wholesome.

But that's my own self valuing. It does not endure "neutrality" very well, likely because that is a fake concept, but certainly because we are at war against the most savage human outlook to have existed.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 1:26 pm

Where I'm standing now, she is a good liar and he is a bad liar.
the bad liar won't make a career out of lying. The good one might.

Trump is also a very bad liar. Thankfully, hogllrrollcc as well. It wasn't able to hide what it is and neither could Trump hide himself. Obalkonaut is an excellent liar.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 5:05 am

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/10/the_kavanaugh_setup_becomes_clear.html

"The Kavanaugh setup becomes clear

By Patricia McCarthy

With each passing day and with each bit of information that seeps out about Christine Blasey Ford, it is clearer and clearer that what the Democrats have done to Judge Brett Kavanaugh has been a setup from the outset.

Most of us are relatively naïve, ready to believe what our news outlets put forth.  We have open minds and were ready and willing to listen to Ford's testimony and consider for ourselves if it was believable.  It was not.  Her testimony was obviously scripted, practiced, massaged, and fabricated out of whole cloth.

Ford may have seemed like a victim, not of Kavanaugh, but perhaps of her Democrat operatives.  Over the past days, however, what is nearer to the truth is that she was and is part of a faction of anti-Trump activists bent upon destroying Kavanaugh in order to deny Trump another nominee to the Supreme Court.

They have badly misjudged the wisdom and sentiment of the American people.  These Democrats on the Judiciary Committee are so deluded by their belief in their own intellectual superiority that they felt comfortable publicly, derisively attacking a man with a reputation finer than any of those who sat in judgment.  This was like Salieri sitting in judgment over the music of Mozart – preposterous.

At first, those of us paying attention were anxious to hear Ford's story.  The bits of news that preceded her appearance before the Judiciary Committee were titillating.  Was it possible that this man, Brett Kavanaugh, with a thirty-years-plus record of impeccable judicial service to his country, had a dark side?  Then we heard Blasey Ford "testify."  How anyone who listened to her practiced, phony childish act could believe that this was not calculated is a mystery.  She was obviously scripted, coached, and performing.

Perhaps she did not expect to have to appear before the committee.  She and her handlers may have assumed that the taint of her accusation would bring about his withdrawal from the nomination or that Trump would withdraw it.  Guess they have not been paying attention to how Trump operates or who Kavanaugh is.  They guessed wrong.

Given the numerous falsehoods of the FBI and DOJ we now are aware of – the "two front doors" lie, the fear of flying lie, the claustrophobia lie, her polygraph lies – what seems credible now is that this was a manufactured, orchestrated setup at the outset.  They used Mark Judge's book as a template and contrived a tall tale.

Trump nominated Kavanaugh, and the left shifted into overdrive; he would be defeated by any means necessary.  Schumer said as much twenty minutes after Trump announced his nomination.  From that moment on, they would dig down deep into the reservoir of radicals willing to go to the mattresses.  Schumer likely began the plan with Feinstein.  They knew that Katz and Bromwich would come aboard.  Blasey Ford most likely volunteered her services.  Ford's lifetime friend, retired FBI agent Monica McLean, may have been on board to help write that ridiculous letter that ended up in Feinstein's hands.  Schooled, allegedly, in psychology, hypnosis, and all the attending versions of mind manipulation, Ford probably felt confident she could pull off the charade; she would use her baby voice to appear fragile and vulnerable.  But she did not pull it off.  There is a mighty chorus of Americans who pay attention to these issues and events.  They were not fooled."
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 5:26 am

I know what it is like to be framed. Im very  sorry to have wavered. Sorry Kavanaugh. You didnt deserve my doubts.
God fucking damn it I will never trust anyone who doesn't honour Trump ever again. Truly, whoever doesn't honour him deserves death. Because without him we would all be ash.

Another note, Joe Biden seems the likely 2020 dnc candidate
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 6:58 am

You make a lot of very good points. I cannot say for sure whose is the liar, F or K. But my instinct is toward believing that you are correct... especially that F is not standing up to the dnc machine that fucked her over by using her like a pawn. Being used like that, having your name leaked against your will, shoved into the spotlight... if that was really what happened and F never wanted that, she would be infuriated. I haven't seen any of that from her, but it could just be her 'corporate cool' professional exterior suppressing it.

In any case, we will see what happens. Interesting times.

I am going to go drive around, fast, and then get some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 7:20 am

Defender of the Earth wrote:

I am going to go drive around, fast, and then get some coffee.  

Lol that sounds like an excellent plan.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 7:50 am

fast on the freeway just before dawn, then espresso, then a cigarette, a corona extra and some chess. not a bad way to wake up.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 7:54 am

i just realized how nice it is that chess programs are called engines.

and alpha zero is canceling all the shit engines and showing what real chess enginepower is all about. activity over material, as agamador said, like the old chess kings. like a fucking mustang.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 8:56 am

Defender of the Earth wrote:
fast on the freeway just before dawn, then espresso, then a cigarette, a corona extra and some chess. not a bad way to wake up.

Very Odinic
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 8:57 am

Anyone who starts a day like that must be trustworthy and obviously a dude.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:30 am

lol, the coronas take some edge off my precision but expand my aggression, so i consider that fair. like the shelby vs the m2. gas in the tank

VROOOM VRRROOOOOMMM
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:31 am

“sounds like freedom” haha

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 9:46 am

Thats right.

That is what freedom sounds like to me.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 4:16 pm

Donald Trump should have the next discovered solar system named after him.

Check this out these ultraleftbonestructured dudes on CNN giving respect.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/10/06/politics/donald-trump-presidency-supreme-court-economy/index.html

I wonder if Ford didn't end up pissing off many leftists too.

The ayes appear to have it
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Fascinating material. Now this I find compelling.

US Law, what a lavish universe. The Republic stands on a granite rock.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 4:40 pm

"Precedent is not merely a practice and tradition but rooted in article 3 of our constitution itself."

Heraclitean law.

The river as more stable than the land.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 4:45 pm

the passage of time
"decisions become part of our legal framework with the passing of time"

privacy
"it was the correct application of two famous cases from the 1920's"
Law as math

overturning established precedent is error.
earthly conservatism
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 26 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 42  Next