Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:24 pm

Capable wrote:
that’s good info, thanks.

do the angles for those need to be exact or how close do they need to be to be considered accurate? i would imagine it’s a continuum as the closer to exact an angle is the more energy flows along the angle.

Yes, and traditionally it is said that an approaching aspect is stronger than a waning one.

Of course, as your number gate introduces, every aspect is some kind of fraction of the 360.

since the last century there is a system to account for this, the astrology of harmonics.
https://www.astro.com/cgi/genchart.cgi
From drop menu at "chart type" select "harmonic chart" and fill in the harmonic number in the first field for "start date" underneath the menu.

So if you want to focus on oppositions, fill in 2, on trines 3, on squares 4, on quintiles (an aspect I failed to mention) 5, up to 360. I tried to figure out how they arrive at these charts but I had to look it up and it still baffles me, they rebuild the chart degree by degree by decanate (sets of 10 degrees within a sign, 3 decanates in a sign) but the decanates aren't treated consecutively but per element and modality (cardinal, fixed or mutable). Or that was what I had gathered before I decided I was not going to attempt it manually.

Quote :
trump chart reading theme music:

Damn thats great... worth a thread, music for reading astrology
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:35 pm

So Ford represents the female counterpart to the American self-valuing integrity.

This is about how one wants to be valued.

Not by being held down by drunk frat boys, more so by the subdued respect of the world; her self-valuing is signified by the power that went into that transformation of her perspective into the universal one we are witnessing the birth of. This might become a a mythical piece of history. Other than by that power it cant or shall not be known, that is the female aspect, nature hiding in disclosing itself, never to be retried as that which was not yet disclosed, the real secret that now is out, but thus also gone. This loss of "soul" is gain only when the fallen shoots a root into the ground.

Secrets are what society is made of, the way we live around them is our civility, and the way we reveal them is our science. That's what Ford is at heart, a psychologist, she knows what she is doing, not merely why she is doing it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 12:46 pm

The most majestic thing Trump could do now is ask Ford to assist hm inspecting a Judge to not tilt the balance to the Republicans, but leave a completely balanced Court. A non partisan judge to seal the deal of a newborn US.

It would be the most majestic thing in a symbolic sense, I have no opinion on whether it would be the most politically expedient thing - it places a good deal of trust in the Democrats. The mistake is of course to take Fords humanity as having anything to do with DMC politicians.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:15 pm

"Yes, and traditionally it is said that an approaching aspect is stronger than a waning one."

How do you know the difference?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:45 pm

his neptune and jupiter are both retrograde. they perfectly balance out his saturn and mercury which are not in retrograde. they reflect/mirror each other around the ascendant.

the distance from the ascendant to each of these formations is the same: 36 degrees

wow.

and then the size of the structure saturn-mercury is 15 degrees, the size of the structure neptune-jupiter is 12 degrees, that is 6 and 3:

Degrees:

5.85 neptune
17.45 jupiter
23.81666... saturn
8.8666... mercury

17.45 - 5.85 = 11.6
23.81666 - 8.86666 = 14.95

Also, Ceres, Jupter and Uranus form a near-perfect equilateral triangle in his chart:

distance between jupiter and ceres:
90+12+13 = 115

distance between ceres and uranus:
17+90+18 = 125

distance between uranus and jupiter:
18+90+12 = 120

that is damn close to perfect. only 5 degrees off from perfect.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:53 pm

also, his mars and venus (male and female) are almost exactly 1 degree apart, so are basically aligned with each other.

mars: 26 degrees 47 minutes
venus: 25 degrees 44 minutes
26.78333 - 25.73333 = 1.05

^ that is the alignment of his mars and venus, i think that means from the perspective of earth, so basically mars and venus are in conjunction, i would think that means?

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 3:54 pm

so yeah, the equilateral triangle thing with ceres, jupiter and uranus... that is a trine, i think. and a damn near-perfect one too.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:03 pm

Capable wrote:
"Yes, and traditionally it is said that an approaching aspect is stronger than a waning one."

How do you know the difference?

Normally just calculate with the speed of the planets, notice retrogrades, but since they could be stationing and with unclear speed the only sure way is to search when the aspect occurs precisely.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:07 pm

Capable wrote:
also, his mars and venus (male and female) are almost exactly 1 degree apart, so are basically aligned with each other.

mars: 26 degrees 47 minutes
venus: 25 degrees 44 minutes
26.78333 - 25.73333 = 1.05

^ that is the alignment of his mars and venus, i think that means from the perspective of earth, so basically mars and venus are in conjunction, i would think that means?

This is called a semisextile.

A conjunction is when they are joined together, like this triple conjunction in Dostoyevski chart with Venus, Uranus and Neptune.  

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 ZF4jZmcOGSE0Z0AjZzbmAQLjZQNjZGNjZQNj
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:09 pm

I call that degree of Pluto there, 27 Pisces, the Russian degree.

All Uruzian Russians have strengths on or closely around there. The end of the Zodiac, Ptolemy's exaltation point of Venus.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:14 pm

These equilateral triangles, Grand Trines they're called. Theyre not the rarest aspect, but certainly powerful. I have one with Moon, Sun and Pluto, meaning my psyche, will and power are in tune to put it shorthand.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:15 pm

Ook so I see those planets are almost the same degrees, and also happen to line up right next to each other on the circle.

But on Trump's chart, mars and venus are also very close in degree, only 1 degree apart, and yet they are spaced out an entire sign.

Oh wait. The distance from the edge of those signs to the planet is what is the same. So that is the 1 degree apart aspect, even though they are in different signs, whereas in the Dostoevsky chart they are not only basically the same degree but also within the same sign.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:19 pm

The degrees start counting at the beginning of each sign, like days in a month. So if Venus is on 12 degrees Taurus and Mars on 12 degrees Scorpio, Mars and Venus are exactly in an Opposition aspect, literally on opposite sides of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:22 pm

Since the planets are on roughly the same plane, 99 percent of astrology accounts only for that 2 dimensional circle around the Earth represented by the Zodiac.
But if you want to look at lateral degrees, these alignments are called parallels and contra-parallels, and declinations.

For these there aren't any graphical charts online that I have been able to find,  just the raw data.
https://cafeastrology.com/DeclinationsEphemeris.pdf

My guide in the early years of my astrological quest always said alignments on this plane are as significant as conjunctions.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:41 pm

god damn this shit is awesome. this is even better than just working with straight numbers.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2018 4:44 pm

it is almost Abstract's birthday. I think I should dedicate my astrological work in his honor, at least for a while.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 6:15 am

Capable wrote:
it is almost Abstract's birthday. I think I should dedicate my astrological work in his honor, at least for a while.

That's a nice idea.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 8:04 am

^ better watch this before pootubeGulag takes it down.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 8:15 am

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 8:28 am

Capable wrote:

^ better watch this before pootubeGulag takes it down.

"I love me too" hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 11:33 am

I can taste the dew...

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 KI4ec6LB_400x400

https://twitter.com/HansaInTheEU

I clearly don't know how to comment on this yet.

Well,

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Inguz

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2018 11:53 am

For good measure, these are all high wage, tax-heavy strong security states of the North, wealthy through resourcefulness rather than resources. They now seek to refute the political tomfoolery of the Franco German led zone and create, I presume, a precedent of prosperity.

Whats certainly the case is that these people have understood what a value is.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 7:53 am

I'm coming back on my support for Ford. She now appears to me a professional liar. I'm behind Kavanaugh, because if such grave perversion is employed to stop him, he must be a real threat to the perverse.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 8:43 am

what has she lied about? or what makes you feel like she is a professional liar?

kavanaugh has already lied, under oath. and he is actually a judge, you might think he would know better.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2018 9:30 am

I now suspect her whole story is a lie.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 25 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 33 ... 42  Next