Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Make Every Nation And People Great Again To The Exact Extent That Nation And People Value Themselves.

MENAPGATTEETNAPVT

daym that looks nice. like a fucking latin epigram.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 7:44 am

Its unfortunate that these other magic cards are racist... I didn't take that seriously before but if say Kanye was reading this in wouldn't blame him for turning.

I was just wondering why he could have turned. Probably some racist stuff from the right, I figure. Such things are usually enough to break a morale quickly. And I failed to condition my praise of these cards here, suggesting I'm okay with walling off "non whites".

Dangerous.

There is a lot of suckly stuff on the right, like people confusing Denmark and the Netherlands. That actually is a proverbial US dumbness with us, and yesterday I watched a video where it happened again.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 7:49 am

i don’t think they’re overtly racist, just making a racist joke almost in a satirical manner, poking fun at the false image of trump as “white supremacist”. but yeah. you’re not wrong either.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 7:53 am

Yeah because it's always far worse when you're on the receiving end.
It's good your card doesn't play with that pain.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 7:55 am

although i can’t say that “protection from non-white” on the cards is even a racist joke. it’s just a joke with an involvement of race. it’s not actually say if anything about any race, it’s specific to the narrative about trump being a racist.

if someone made an obama magic card that said “protection from white” i wouldn’t be offended nor would i think that’s racist. i’d think it’s a pretty funny reflection on obama or on the image and narrative surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 7:55 am

yes i wouldn’t put such things in my card. just because it doesn’t offend me doesn’t mean i want to delve into that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 7:57 am

Really sad we lost Kanye. Maybe he will be back.
But it woke me up to the fact that we are the only real conscience Trump could ever fall back on. This thread here, and similar work of ours, or I mean in general the hardest value ontologically grounded philosophic discipline, is probably the only real structural justification of the right.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:01 am

i definitely see your point though. i’m just not so worried about mild racist humor. i think it’s kind of acceptable as a pressure release valve for underground tectonic frictions, a kind of mediating factor. obviously it shouldn’t go beyond mild little remarks of humor, it shouldn’t be made to cause harm, yeah it’s stupid but is also human nature to have the in group thing at a psychological level and to deal with unknowns or anxieties with light hearted humor. i dislike racism but i’m far more worried about leftist forced “anti racism” political correctness that says no one can ever under any circumstance say anything whatsoever about anything related to race that might be mildly funny.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:03 am

what do you mean we lost kanye?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:04 am

It was useful to that end when we were opposed in viewpoints. Now we need to beware of closing off, turning inward.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:05 am

It seems Kanye has turned on Trump. He says it is because the separating migrant familis thing but I'm sure he has had some emotional change of heart due to personal feeling being hurt, disappointment. I think racism is the most likely thing to have happened.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:07 am

he’s probably just being blackmailed by the globalists with death threats against his family. the timing obviously isn’t a coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:07 am

If someone makes even the mildest joke about Jews as unwanted, I'm perfectly ready to cut his heart out and feed it to the worms. It's very bad if your people have been butchered. I'm sure most blacks are just as sensitive.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:08 am

I don't think so in his case. He was already being threatened and has even been hospitalised for his views. He isn't the type to scare.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:09 am

Also curious that the moment I mention Mcinnes, Facebook blacklists him.
I'm telling you this thread is being watched very keenly. Always felt this.

We are literally the conscience of the world. Need to be above the standard Right too.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:11 am

humor can also be a form of respect for something one feels instinctively is more powerful than oneself, or simply venting anxieties and unknowns, a way of working through something outwardly. i distinguish between actual racism and little mild jokes with a race element to them. i’m very worried about the hypersensitivity appearing everywhere. a strong culture and people can easily withstand a small threshold of racial bantering. but yeah i’m obviously not telling you how to feel, just saying how i feel.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:14 am

Nothing anyone can say will change the heart of anyone who has lost family in racist murder rituals. That's guaranteed. We all are awaiting our revenge. I'll have it some day on some antisemites.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:16 am

there is an entire movement of black people (i hate that term) abandoning the left. it’s practically mainstream now. candace, diamond and silk, lucas, there are so many of these people moving in this direction.

i still feel that the timing is proof this was some kind of intentional move. not that it will change anything.

the globalist left is dying and we all know it. they know it too. it’s why they do desperately cleave to their fake news echo chambers trying to live in an alternate reality.

if kanye isn’t stupid then he isn’t stupid to believe the trump phenomenon isn’t what he has been saying all along. there have always been racist elements on the right, that’s not news to anyone. and if he is stupid then we don’t want him on our side anyway.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:18 am

but he should focus on his music, his last album was terrible. it’s a balancing act, creative and intellectual genius. they don’t always work in concert.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:20 am

also this kanye stuff is focused on a single little statement he tweeted, as far as i can tell. so i’m tempted to call fake news.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:20 am

maybe his twitter was hacked.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 8:55 am

ah, i see now. why i am so adverse to criminalizing jokes and humor, or the view that if someone makes a joke about you or your race that should mean death to that person. first of all isn’t that what muslims feel when someone makes a muhammad joke? but more importantly, humor always has a target. a group, a person, some aspect of existence that by the strange machinations of how humor works becomes funny in a certain context of a joke. but humor is an essential part of human life. if for example i make a fat joke i don’t condone a fat person’s reactive emotion about it being so extreme they would ban my speech or actually want me dead, that would be crazy.

every joke has some target. and it’s not a crime to make jokes, nor should it be. if we feel offended that also fine, but that feeling of ours isn’t cause to want to cripple another person’s life much less undo the free speech and value of humor to the world. humor is always going to hurt someon/ feelings. i can’t think of something funny that doesn’t put someone or some group or some thing that has value to another person on the receiving end of that humor.

and i don’t believe in being offended, certainly not by words and certainly not to the extent of that offended feeling taking us over. the logic of “we can’t joke about race” naturally exnends to “we can’t joke about sex, gender, beliefs, religion, culture, or anything else that someone else values. and that’s exactly what the left wants.

i don’t think we can fight racism by reacting to a joke in the same way a leftist reacts to something “offensive” that trump says. offending someone is just part of life, it’s what people do that we should be worried about. if we try to silence someone because of their jokes, that empowers them. that’s how humor works. free speech is very important to me. and many “racist” who make race based jokes are just ignorant or trying to release some pent up emotions having nothing to actually do with the race they made fun of.

leftist people i know are so incredibly hyper sensitive, offended and triggered by things they don’t like or agree with. i simply detest that sort of reactivity, because it had personally hurt me and my life in very significant ways. i believe in being above that sort of reactionism. but that’s just me, speaking for myself here.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 9:28 am

Went to get coffee, responding in my phone --

ah, i see now. why i am so adverse to criminalizing jokes and humor, or the view that if someone makes a joke about you or your race that should mean death to that person. first of all isn’t that what muslims feel when someone makes a muhammad joke? but more importantly, humor always has a target. a group, a person, some aspect of existence that by the strange machinations of how humor works becomes funny in a certain context of a joke. but humor is an essential part of human life. if for example i make a fat joke i don’t condone a fat person’s reactive emotion about it being so extreme they would ban my speech or actually want me dead, that would be crazy. 

every joke has some target. and it’s not a crime to make jokes, nor should it be. if we feel offended that also fine, but that feeling of ours isn’t cause to want to cripple another person’s life much less undo the free speech and value of humor to the world. humor is always going to hurt someon/ feelings. i can’t think of something funny that doesn’t put someone or some group or some thing that has value to another person on the receiving end of that humor. 

and i don’t believe in being offended, certainly not by words and certainly not to the extent of that offended feeling taking us over. the logic of “we can’t joke about race” naturally exnends to “we can’t joke about sex, gender, beliefs, religion, culture, or anything else that someone else values. and that’s exactly what the left wants. 

i don’t think we can fight racism by reacting to a joke in the same way a leftist reacts to something “offensive” that trump says. offending someone is just part of life, it’s what people do that we should be worried about. if we try to silence someone because of their jokes, that empowers them. that’s how humor works. free speech is very important to me. and many “racist” who make race based jokes are just ignorant or trying to release some pent up emotions having nothing to actually do with the race they made fun of.

leftist people i know are so incredibly hyper sensitive, offended and triggered by things they don’t like or agree with. i simply detest that sort of reactivity, because it had personally hurt me and my life in very significant ways. i believe in being above that sort of reactionism. but that’s just me, speaking for myself here.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 am

Eh hold on.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2018 10:00 am

》ah, i see now. why i am so adverse to criminalizing jokes and humor, or the view that if someone makes a joke about you or your race that should mean death to that person. first of all isn’t that what muslims feel when someone makes a muhammad joke? 《

Well no, Mohammed isn't a race. Besides, i was talking about mocking the suffering of butchered family. Mohammed is rather the butcher of families.

Also I find it thoroughly ignoble and slavish to forgive people for things they did to others, especially others to whom one is related. One can only forgive what has been done to oneself.

》but more importantly, humor always has a target. a group, a person, some aspect of existence that by the strange machinations of how humor works becomes funny in a certain context of a joke. but humor is an essential part of human life. if for example i make a fat joke i don’t condone a fat person’s reactive emotion about it being so extreme they would ban my speech or actually want me dead, that would be crazy. 《

Why would you need to condone someone's reaction for that reaction to exist? That makes no sense to me.
It seems to me that if you insult someone you take responsibility for whatever reaction that person may have. There is no law or moral rule that protects the makers of insults from people taking offence. It's only a matter of how well you're able to estimate the reaction. I felt I was dropping the ball immediately by not mentioning my distaste for the racism despite the magnificent artwork of these cards.

》every joke has some target. and it’s not a crime to make jokes, nor should it be. if we feel offended that also fine, but that feeling of ours isn’t cause to want to cripple another person’s life much less undo the free speech and value of humor to the world. humor is always going to hurt someon/ feelings. i can’t think of something funny that doesn’t put someone or some group or some thing that has value to another person on the receiving end of that humor. 

Are you saying individual people don't have the right to emotionally respond to things that hurt them?
I would disagree. I heartily support Kanye in any personal judgment he makes. It's his life, his heart and his call.

》and i don’t believe in being offended, certainly not by words and certainly not to the extent of that offended feeling taking us over. 《

Thats easy to say when the jokes aren't about you or your massacred family.
I believe the opposite almost. If your family honour is attacked you're scum if you don't strike back.

》the logic of “we can’t joke about race” naturally exnends to “we can’t joke about sex, gender, beliefs, religion, culture, or anything else that someone else values. and that’s exactly what the left wants. 《

I don't think this has to do with what I'm saying. It's not about "cant". There is no morality involved here, just personal sensitivities. These exist, whether you believe in them or condone them or not. Trump is also highly sensitive to insults to his honour. That's part of why I love him. He isn't aloof, things don't slide off of him. He bites people's head off.

》i don’t think we can fight racism by reacting to a joke in the same way a leftist reacts to something “offensive” that trump says. offending someone is just part of life, it’s what people do that we should be worried about. if we try to silence someone because of their jokes, that empowers them. that’s how humor works. free speech is very important to me. and many “racist” who make race based jokes are just ignorant or trying to release some pent up emotions having nothing to actually do with the race they made fun of.《

We definitely don't fight racism by propagating it, much less by denying that it actually damages people. I think it is rather dangerous to not want to allow people their proper emotional responses.

》leftist people i know are so incredibly hyper sensitive, offended and triggered by things they don’t like or agree with. i simply detest that sort of reactivity, because it had personally hurt me and my life in very significant ways. i believe in being above that sort of reactionism. but that’s just me, speaking for myself here.《

So then you are offended because of a personal hurt too. That's all I'm saying. No one is trigger free.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 30 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 42  Next