Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 11:12 am

this isn’t about america, this is about globalism. neoliberal fascism. which is rooted everywhere. and as far as i can tell only america has, or had, a chance to stop it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 11:13 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 11:32 am

as i’ve been saying. we live in 1984.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 11:40 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 12:13 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 1:05 pm

Dude honestly I don't give a ruck about that book.

Ive got VO. 1984 is a debilitating philosophy deprived fetishism. Fucking simplistic pulp, and its written by a Communist to make people fatalistic and defeatist.

I get that you're talking about globalism and that you think you are defeated and maybe you are. Don't ever presume defeat for me though. It's not what I'm made of.

A while ago you were in a very winning mood. I'm always in that mood deep down. The law of increasing structural integrity.

Fuck that entropist manifesto 1984. It's such a contemptible shortcut to despair.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 1:10 pm

1984 basically shows exactly how the world is right now. so i can't understand why we should discount it, if indeed it is so accurate, which it is.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 1:10 pm

look at this: the npcsimulator.com website has already been taken down.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 1:14 pm

the marxist globalist soulless politically correct neoliberal left now exercises near total control over:

K-12 education
Universities
Entertainment
Mass media
Pop culture
Business climate/human resources
Social media
Silicon valley

forgive me for saying how this is a cause for concern.

plus I've seen this manifest in real life. i know people, many of them, who are literally NPC's. i have seen them become this way, in real time. this is no joke.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 1:15 pm

1984 points out a lot of things accurate to our world now:

thoughtcrime
doublethink
crimestop
newsspeak
2 minutes of hate
telescreen surveillance

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 1:29 pm

Just a brief catalogue of NPC-ishness i've managed to amass in just a few minutes. This is the world we live in now. This thing, whatever it is, is now the mainstream narrative of western civilization, and it doesn't matter that most people still don't buy into it, because enough people do; it doesn't matter that democrats rigged the midterm elections to win the house, because for example the fact the left can send half a dozen ballots to each person who requests mail-in ballots in california districts doesn't change anything, since the media will never report on such things.

yeah I'm feeling defeatist. the only freedom i see still remains is on the internet, where everything we do is monitored and recorded anyway, and censorship is becoming more and more real every day. once "free speech" only means something online, we have already lost. and sure you can speak your mind in real life, so long as you don't mind being fired from your job, doxed, smeared all over the media, lose your friends and family, have your house swarmed by radical violent mobs, and likely get yourself physically assaulted too.

some "free speech" we have/

orange man bad

gender is a social construct

white people must be punished

different political idea = alt right nazi

there is no such thing as private property

hate speech is not free speech

diversity is our strength

you will be assimilated

drumpf is russian agent

racist sexist xenophobic homophobic transphobic

borders are racist

american culture doesnt exist

wealth is cultural appropriation

#literallyhitler

all are welcome here

i am holding a sign

false rape accusations do not exist

believe all women

muslim good christian bad

failure to load arguments.exe; now loading rage.exe

error 404: facts not found

real communism has never been tried

john oliver tells me what to think

all late night funny men agree: orange man bad

NPC’s are people too

don’t dehumanize me, you racist literally hitler

you are sexist deplorable

global warming is literally real you fascist

obviously a russian bot

you bigot will cause global warming starvation millions of deaths bigot racist

#punchnazis

#resist
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 1:53 pm

haha, on a lighter note,

there will always be badass humans.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 4:29 pm

Dude I know what it says is accurate, but it says only the shitty stuff and it has no INLING of ME.

Nor of Trump.
Nor of any badass that literally laughs at this shit;

Quote :
some "free speech" we have/

orange man bad

different political idea = alt right nazi

you will be assimilated

drumpf is russian agent

borders are racist

#literallyhitler

all are welcome here

i am holding a sign

believe all women

error 404: facts not found

NPC’s are people too

you are sexist deplorable

global warming is literally real you fascist

obviously a russian bot

you bigot will cause global warming starvation millions of deaths bigot racist

#punchnazis

#resist

Because you know what these are?
Every single line is a confession of the complete absence of strength.

Their power only appears to exist as long as they feel entirely protected by Big Daddy.
But one day that protection will suddenly be gone. Ripped from their skin.

They'll be naked in all their weakness and it will be a day to remember.

I can see it happen like Orwell saw the things that have come to pass.

It is always easier to derive the evil that will be done with the emerging means than the good.
The good you can't predict, because it is only the genius in his place and time that reveals it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 4:31 pm

Defenders of the Earth wrote:
haha, on a lighter note,

there will always be badass humans.

And one of them is in the White House.
2014 was much worse than 1984, to be honest, for me.
2016 obliterated 2014.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Can I ask you a question -
how seriously do you take the timeline Ive been describing since before we even had this site?

I made that timeline directly after I demonstrated my astrological powers to without-music after he had delivered the final hint on my way to VO.

The evils that are possible are merely the events that indicate the remaining weaknesses of the western mind. By taking Orwell as a truth, where it is just stated "this is 1984" and that is the argument to focus on, it becomes a dogma and literally like a Book of Revelations, where all similarities are seen as proof of an equal identity. But in fact it is the similarities that hide the vast differences.

Ill be frank; to obscure the differences is to do an injustice to everyone who makes a difference. It is to cast a shroud over Trumps effort and mine and yours and proclaim that the enemy has won before the battle has even started. From this place of older, longer, more nuanced suffering than the great new world of America I can see how utterly impossible it will be for evil to proceed from here without making gigantic problems for itself. It may even accidentally put forward a good person, just so to be able to compete with the massive power of the good that stands revealed.

And yeah thats all real and people are doing it and stuff, but in the end, what remains is boredom and people waiting on the sidelines to start a real race. And eventually the ones still in the fake race are so weak that the real race just takes off and rips up what petty trail there is left and crushes it in the mud.

By the way literarily I find the Bible to be uncannily accurate as much as 1984, but on a psychological level. It describes the state of mind of the person who utters phrases in that list.

These people don't exist. They say these things but there is only a "they" - they're fucking right about that.
theyres self-valuing is contingent entirely on the political weather.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2018 8:44 pm

At best 1984 is a warning to inspire revolt, at worst it is a prophecy to resign to.  It is in any case not literal reality, I know because I sit here in the woods unencumbered and can toss my phone any time I want and often leave it. Im not choosing an implant chip and Im not believing anyone who tells me I will have no choice - I am with John Connor if that happens and I don't plan to let it go that way and a lot of other quite resourceful people aren't planning to either.

Do you see the physical constitutions of these lords of industry - even a trillion can't make them into vigorous beings - the world isn't fair, not to billionaires or dictators either. So what remains is the law of increasing structural integrity, which is what keeps entropy in existence by not allowing for dissolution; wherever there is a violent conflict of concentrated antagonists, there is both decrease in the thermodynamic degree of order in the environment as well as on both sides an increase in the general levels of structural integrity among what is left in the victor and in core parts of the defeated, unless a particular effort is made to prevent that. Over time these structural integrities, in the environment of reduced heat slowly build up themselves in increasing tensions with their neighbouring elements again, and the cycle continues on a higher order of meaning. This happens on uncountable levels, but in any case we are approaching the first anniversary of the United States Pluto. The same war, the same antagonists, but with two and a half centuries of experience, superior technologies and more sophisticated philosophies, for better and for worse. Just on this one level, of course - the level of Pluto. But thats always a pretty visible level.

1984 took Pluto into his own sign, Scorpio. In 1066 as it came into Sagittarius, money moved into the internet. In 2008, during he transition in the the earth sign of Capricorn money was transferred into fewer hands through the real estate bubble and the big short. As Pluto goes into the air sign of Aquarius, wealth will be distributed into a realm having to do more with meritocratic groups and actual science. Aquarius is a pretty powerful sign, not egoistic but very selfish in a rational sense, it knows its conditions. Capricorn just knows business in any conditions.

As for the dirt now, it is highly predictable that things will continue to go even more insane as long as Pluto remains in Capricorn. And that this serves to work out the deepest problems. Thats why philosophy thrives in this era and why we came together early on in it.

I bet what will happen is the split-up of server-dom. I realize as I say it actually Silicon Valley is about that. The show, I mean. At the very least thats a metaphor for what will come.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 3:42 pm

Politics is dead.

Obama was its meaning revealed; a vanity, a dress-code on the will to power.
Trump, in assuming a practical approach to values in the guise of politics, stands naked before the politic in its own highest office and exposes the west to its own constructs. Trump can not carry the ego of the West - I now understand this - this ego has always been highly arrogant and sanctimonious, so much so that it never speaks in disdain, because whatever it says the disdain is always eminent. Cl_nt was simply not getting that. So then a not-disdainful dude, a mere guy, won.

I could see this dude who lost Texas to Cruz coming very far in 2020. He'd be addressing Trump pretty directly and honestly in debates. Even though nearly all progressive parties must be deeply creepy and sick, I wouldn't want to argue that the progressive movement in Texas against a party led by Ted Cruz can't be an inspiring environment for someone who is born for politics. Meaning someone who is ok to get up to his nose in shit all the time. In the meantime the structural mess in the party is almost total, which is conducive because it would restructure entirely in terms of the next strong candidate.

Long live Politics.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2018 8:31 pm

By the way I said all that stuff about Assange in loyalty to Trump, in protection of the legacy he is building.

The person Id feel worst for is Trump.

The other thing is to not cozy up too much to these Saudis.

Better to let everyone struggle for a while resting on his laurels, than to be too overeager for deals with unreliable partners.  

Trump has nothing to prove now. He has the Senate so the country is going too be safe for a while and the House has to figure out what its leadership is, Trump can take an early Christmas. Take a 6 week holiday, play some backgammon with some Turks and learn some useful stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2018 11:33 am

It begins.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 8:58 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
It begins.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2018 11:49 pm

NPC RNG:

if[keyword=“trump”] then return string_rng[1,4,5,7,8,9,11,12,14,15,16,17,22,24,25,28,30,32,33,34,36]

if[keyword=“russia”] then return string_rng[1,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,24,25,26,29,30,31,32]

if[keyword=“politics”] then return string_rng[1:38]

store num_1,38
num_1,38=[stringA]
stringA,X=output
[
orange man bad

big brother loves you

non-mainstream political idea = alt right nazi

you will be assimilated

resistance is futile, all your resistance are belong to us

drumpf is russian agent

if we die our enemies lose

borders are racist

#literallyhitler

all are welcome here

i am holding a sign

believe all women

error 404: facts not found, now loading whiteguilt.exe

NPC’s are people too

you are sexist deplorable toxic masculine and also gender does not exist

global warming is literally real you racist fascist nazi

obviously a russian bot

your bigot will cause global warming starvation millions of deaths bigot racist

#punchnazis

#resist

ANTIFA

i identify as a whiteblackbrownjewnazihitlerindianchineseaustraliantyrannosaurusrexhelicopterbisexualtranspansexualicecreamscoop

use my pronouns or go to prison racist faggot cis asshole nazi WHITE MALE
]
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 8:55 pm

17 1 5 6 5
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2018 9:22 pm

quantum

17 3 1 5 2 3 4

17 9 432

daymn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 38 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next