Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:26 pm

At least in the US it has taken hold. "Zionism" is most associated here with the conspiracy of international banking, skull and bones satanism occult and all that weirdness...
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:27 pm

The Jews have one state. A tiny strip of land that they fought 3000 years for. The Anglosaxons have for centuries controlled the entire Middle East except, now, Israel. All of this utter nazism is invented by the Brits, who were far earlier than Hitler with the notion of exterminating Jews.  

Yes, Rothschild took them at Watergate. So now they blame everything on him. It's comical, as they know they are benefiting from everything the noble Jews do to survive their pestering games.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:28 pm

It's clear to me that I don't have nearly enough information to form coherent ideas in this arena..
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Capable wrote:
At least in the US it has taken hold. "Zionism" is most associated here with the conspiracy of international banking, skull and bones satanism occult and all that weirdness...

Similar in the Arab world. As I say, most of the US is owned by the Saudis ad English bankers.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:30 pm

Capable wrote:
It's clear to me that I don't have nearly enough information to form coherent ideas in this arena..

Its readily available on wikipeadia and google, the myth really only exists in chatboxes and forums.

Zi·on·ism
ˈzīəˌnizəm/
noun
noun: Zionism

a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:32 pm

But like Trump, and like I say in my rhyme, none will ever rise without being resisted.

The Jews have the maximal resistance, and are rising to the absolute pinnacle, which is to be a brother state to Athens and Sparta.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:35 pm

Take note that this myth is precisely the same story that went around in schools in Germany in the 1930's. That has been painful for me, to relive the experience. Since 9/11, which was also blamed on the Jews, it has been very frightening, how now the whole world had turned to nazis - some of whom even went as far as to blame the German camps on Jewish bankers. That point was the absolute of our ages psychosis, or simply of human dishonesty and stupidity, the absolute ugliness of spirit.. that is now finally capped off.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Honestly, how many Jewish banks do you know?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:42 pm

And how many French, English, Scottish and American ones?
How many Jews are in American government? there isnt any substance to it. Jews are just a cause of envy. It has to do with their book being the source of all politics except philosophy.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:43 pm

I suppose they were the first moral self-valuings - their suffering is a Promethean one, of baptizing the world into the element of sef-responsibility.

"Heaven" is an invention to distract from their brutal truth; the Jews have only the Pit and possibly Honor as what comes after.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:49 pm

Sorry to lash out like this - my tone this whole coming year will tend to shift to the bitter, I have had to accept. Ive been living in deathly fear and loathing for 15 years. The joy I feel is first expressed as the most vile truths Ive had to swallow.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:51 pm

I am definitely no expert on Judaism, and I don't pay very much attention to the conspiracy theories. But I am aware of them.

It becomes very difficult to parse truth from fiction at these points, at least for me.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:52 pm

Obviously I cant blame anyone but the ones who pout the story into thew world for believing it - the Jews never do anything to discredit these things, they simply dont give a shit anymore. They won, like Trump now, beat the Imperialists. And like them, he is instantly blamed for the very thing he has helped us escape.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:53 pm

Capable wrote:
I am definitely no expert on Judaism, and I don't pay very much attention to the conspiracy theories. But I am aware of them.

It becomes very difficult to parse truth from fiction at these points, at least for me.

Going to the source is possible here, the Torah, the first 5 books of the Bible, are all you need to ever know about the Jews. In Hebrew would help of course, but Ive restricted myself to the names of their ten main gods.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:22 pm

15 million is the highest estimated number of Jews alive world wide, but there are 1.4 billion muslims who convince themselves that they are the victims.

Ah - "1%".

Except the 99% also have 99% of the money. But only 1 % of the brains.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:24 pm

Its just that the English, who are almost as smart as the Jews and vastly more powerful, have interest in keeping the dumbest of the dumbest men in power of the oilfields they exploit. The Jews in turn respect this game. They laugh heartily, as they fish the red sea and sing their jolly songs. They like clever men. And women. Nothing more promising than a girl with a machine gun getting on a sweaty desert bus.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:33 pm

Popping pink chewing gum bubbles as we were passing the sea of Gallilea, one girl really impressed me. I think this is the future. Wait why isnt this already the case. Its far more logical for women to be armed than men.

Men  should coordinate. Womenb are the field agents.
If they were armed they might become less circumspect, afraid and thus nasty and prone to 'strongmen', brutes, too. Would, not might.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 12:17 am

They are of course opportunists - but again, not at all sneakily.
Im not at all trying to take away Jewish guilt, it is what they thrive on... but Zionism is essentially the impulse to close the great cycle of Abrahamic religion, and turn to a secular world. Originally Israel was secular, but desecularization has accompanied islamic radicalization. Somehow.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 1:59 am

Consistency = selfvaluing.

Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 5:28 am

Yes, while Trump is open to changing certain specific policy things, the main points of his campaign he's been consistent on for the last 30 years. The only other person on either the Rep or Demo side that had consistency in this electoral cycle was Sanders, at least he had that.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 6:15 am

LOLOLOLOL

“Your birth control injection will add on pounds that will prevent the injection you really want — of man meat.”

“Now, you may be asking what I would have women replace the Pill with, since it’s obviously so awful. Condoms? Vasectomies? The answer is: nothing. We need the kids if we’re to breed enough to keep the Muslim invaders at bay.”

Some quotes from the new chief strategist, Bannon, appointed by our president Donald Trump.

Man, it's going to be a good 4-8 years.

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 KE7vaZ0
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:26 am

The entire paradigm of the west is shifting. It is incredible to see. We will have to wait and see just how far it is able to change, and in what time frame. But the future is a flux right now-- as I said before, let the values wars begin.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:53 am

If Islam or any other liberal mindset wants to be valued by the west, it now knows that it must earn this value. Respect will no longer be given away for 'free' (for appeasement, politically correct guilt, for votes, or to exert manipulative neocolonial control). Respect has returned to itself, now values are beginning to form as hard knots deep in the Existentia.

Trump isn't crazy, and he isn't Brannon. Trump will use all these ideologues and force them into a world-shape. And Trump will give anyone respect and recognize their value, provided they don't simply demand it for nothing or as part of a manipulative regime of bullshit guilt-games. It's not even guilt, I don't know what to call these PC liberal games that have been being played for the last half-century at least; but Trump just built a wall and they're on the other side of it. It will be good to see whatever small standard of reality does persist in those weakness games will be liberated to the light of day, I am guessing there are millions of democrats and liberals out there right now with a secret fire of pride and happiness in their hearts over what Trump has done, although they dare not tell their friends yet.

Trump is a Christ-Sign, absolutely this is what he is. We are witnessing a truly historical moment. Trump took what already existed as diffused and scattered value, and he organized it into being reality-capable, he showed it how to self-value-- like magnetizing a metal so from now on it radiates its own magnetic field, electrons in the atoms all aligned now. This translates valuing up into new orders of existence.

Last edited by Capable on Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:55 am

Part of the problem with leftists is that they respond to an obvious joke like "birth control makes you gain weight and act like a cunt and you don't need it anyway, because we need lots of reproduction going on to help combat them Muslim invaders." as if it wasn't a joke. Also I've seen them call black republicans "uncle toms" without any apparent understanding or self-awareness that that's actually racist, not in a nebulous PC-sense, because the term uncle tom comes from the same place as and is charged with the same hatred as the term "nigger."
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:57 am

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Snifflegrabapuss-lol-4670726
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream
Page 9 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 26  Next