Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 1:55 pm

Yes and when you think about healthcare right now it's obvious why it is so fucked is.  

Imagine you have some health issue and needs to see a doctor. According to your insurance there are only a small number of clinics or doctors that are approved in your plan. So competition is out the window already. Furthermore often insurance plans are state specific and don't even translate across state lines, or it's considered "out of network" which means things aren't covered or re way more expensive. So now you lost your choice of doctors and clinics, something Obama deliberately lied about when he was pitching his health "reform". You pick a doctor or clinic from the narrow list you have, and to there... what happens next? You pay a "copay" which is cash upfront just to be seen. Then you see this doctor, who you were basically forced to select and who might not even be that good (another issue, health systems are replacing doctors with nurse practitioners and physician assistants, because they can pay them less than half what a doctor makes, so your access to choice and your access to expertise are being whittled away), the doctor tells you something or gives you a prescription or procedure, them you go home.

What happens next? You get a huge bill in he mail for your appointment. Why? Because you need to hit your out of pocket deductible before your insurance even gives a shit about you or your health problems. Deductibles range into the thousands of dollars a year, per person (a family of 4 with individual deductibles of $3000 will therefore be required to pay up to $12,000 cash out of pocket before insurance would even kick in, assuming everyone in the family had medical needs). But wait, it gets better. When you get the bill from the clinic, you don't get to see a price breakdown for everything that you're paying, you just get "lab cost" and "apppintmenr cost" as arbitrary dollar amounts with no explanation. They can literally charge whatever they want with no transparency. And no way you can see the costs upfront before you go to the appointment, they don't show you the price like any other product or service in the fucking world, until after you've bought it.. not that it really matters since you aren't able to shop around anyway.

Trump has his work cut out for him. The health care and health insurance lobbies, including big pharma, own the system right now and have Americans by the balls, bleeding us dry in the same way that banks are bleeding us dry with student "loans" while those banks and their higher education co-conspirators make out with record billions of dollars in new profits.

This place has become a fucking joke, in all seriousness. America is the crisis of crony capitalism par excellence.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 2:24 pm

Lol at the media now describing Trump setting up his cabinet as a "knife fight" "chaotic" "showing strains" etc.

Normally, a cabinet is filled without any difficulty, because everyone is on the same team in Washington; the lobbying team. But in constructing a business, trying out different people, putting contradictory people together to test them against each other, vying for power, is normal, and it appears that this is how Trump is constructing his cabinet.

" Vice President-elect Mike Pence and Rick Dearborn, a Trump campaign staff member who is close to Mr. Trump’s son-in-law, Jared Kushner, are going over the transition staffing list to make a “very concerted effort to clear house of any lobbyists,” said one transition official, who spoke on condition of anonymity. This means others beyond Mr. Freedman will likely be purged as well. "
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 4:04 pm

I think we should consider the possibility that Trump is here to strip away certain freedoms in the name of security, just as Clinton/Obama we're here to strip away certain security in the name of freedom. This dialectic still defines America. I want both "sides" to force together a heat of friction and compromise to birth new values, new ways of thinking about these issues. One thing I can't agree with Trump on is that Islam for example is an inherent danger, nor that illegal immigration is an inherent problem. Yes there are problems that quite naturally come with Islam and with illegal immigration but redefining these two, continuing the example, solely in terms of these problems is false. As I've said elsewhere, a thing is not to be refuted or found wanting merely because it is imperfect, or merely because it has its reasons for existing. There are reasons behind all problems, those reasons become far more individual and specific contextual and less general once we take a closer look at them.

Trump was by far the better candidate compared to Clinton, but he still poses some dangers in so far as if he buys into the far right ideology that "illegal immigration is INHERENTLY bad/dangerous" and "Islam is INHERENTLY bad/dangerous". No good thinking ever proceeds from such sweeping generalizations.

I will offer corrections: some illegal immigrants are bad/dangerous, whereas some are benign or good. Some Muslims are bad or dangerous while others are benign or good. To continue, some (Christians, legal immigrants, caucasians, black people, atheists, educated people, uneducated people, elderly people, young people, liberals, conservatives) are bad or dangerous and others are benign or good. In terms of philosophy and history, my primary concern is to elevate the quality of thinking and expand the truthful capacity of human subjectivity.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 4:29 pm

In my view, rather or not illegal immigration is good or bad has nothing to do with the immigrants themselves, but with our system for incorporating them. Immigration is good, but illegal immigration breaks the system of legal citizenship set in place, which allows people to flow into the country at a very certain rate, a rate calculated to ensure the education of the immigrant's offspring in our culture and language, to ensure they don't have criminal histories, to ensure there will be a real job opportunity and place in society for them that won't come at the expense of those natives already here, and ensures above all the possibility of integrating them effectively; if this rate is exceeded- if the border is just opened up or illegal immigration is not dealt with, then the native born children of the immigrants won't have time to adjust to our culture, language, and learn how our system works before the next load of immigrants rolls in, and thus an insular culture will develop like that following the migrant crisis in Europe and it will become progressively more difficult to integrate them as generations go by- plus both our political parties exploit them, which is inherently bad, both for them and for us. The Republicans use them for corporate slave labor, and the Democrats feed them with meaningless dreams of opportunity in order to use them as voter-cattle- the less English they speak and the less they know about American politics and history the better because it makes them more easily controlled politically. A better system for obtaining citizenship would allow the rate at which immigrants enter to increase, whereas others would require it to decrease.

I don't think and I don't believe Trump thinks Islam is inherently dangerous, but certain Muslim populations from certain areas in the world are potentially dangerous given their culture and history of terrorism. There is a difference in potential risk in allowing a population of 10,000 Swedes to enter vs 10,000 Iraqis, it has to do with geography and culture more than race or religion.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 5:11 pm

Its typical how Islam is violently decried, until Jews are mentiojed, then Idlam is suddenly no longer dangerous and has "rights", on top of owning half of the world and subjecting ot to irrational violence.

There are 15 million Jews left. The Jews gave us Einstein, Freud and what not. There are 1.4 billion muslims. The muslims gave us no one of that sort of merit. The write no books.

I cant tolerate this anymore. The Jews need to be fucking acknowledged as partners, insanoty is the only other option.

Im very ashamed of the lack of support we are giving them here. I will change that and only post about Jewish virtues here from mow on for a while..

BTL cant be some degenerate nihilistic relativist place... these are the people that have fought harder for truth than any other people.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 6:27 pm

Lol, the Guardian writes of a "Stalinist purge" as Trump sends off some dude. Stalin killed tens of thousands of politicians and millions of citizens.
Actually Im not laughing.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 6:34 pm

The strategic trick to be pulled off next is to disentangle the Jewish "caste" from the media machine. It is widely believed the jews own it, which is nonsense, the owners are well known Anglosaxons for the most part  But wherever Jews are employed in that machine they do work for 2 or 3, and discredit their kin and heritage.

With Bannon as controversial figure, as attacked by the anti defamation league and defended by the other Jewish organizations such as the Zionists,  the Breitbart man who is actually a great friend to the Jews secures this issue for us, makes sure it is now being resolved.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 6:40 pm

The Nazi Yuppie Times is shocked by the purges as incredible madness causes Rogers to leave.... 'disarray'

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump’s transition operation plunged into disarray on Tuesday with the abrupt departure of Mike Rogers, who had handled national security matters, the second shake-up in less than a week on a team that has not yet begun to execute the daunting task of taking over the government.

In a statement on Tuesday, Mr. Rogers, a former congressman from Michigan who led the House Intelligence Committee, said he was “proud of the team that we assembled at Trump for America to produce meaningful policy, personnel and agency action guidance on the complex national security challenges facing our great country.” And he said he was “pleased to hand off our work” to a new transition team led by Vice President-elect Mike Pence."

How??

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:11 pm

I googled "Steve Bannon" for videos. I cant find a single one of him speaking. All I get is an infinitude of hits with foul, overtly fascist propaganda against the guy.

This is indeed a war as merciless and honorless as modern wars go.

Pressing the Jew-point here, I recommend that all human Jews begin to radically speak out for Trump. This will be a means of getting rid of that Brit-enslaved cordon of crafty fuckers now hijacking the name of Jewry.

Already a massive split in the "Jewish community" has been torn open on account of the Bannon hire.
If the media would lose their Jews... well, that would be rather interesting. I feel I can convince these Jews that they should not keep attached to the losing side.

Five years ago Kissinger said he couldnt see Israel surviving for another 10 or twenty years. In as far as they are puppets of the Saudi-run US wing, there is no life expectancy. But this is not the general Jewish will at all. All they want is a secure place to live as Jews - this is all they have been after for 3000 years. Theyre close. But now they have a whole different type of power to sway. A power that is actually self-valuing. Whatever the Zionisat will from now on be able top extract from the US, will be what beneftis the US to extend.

The US can now very easily "own" Israel, make it into a proper voluntary vassal state, outpost. The pioneering instinct of Americans and Israelis isnt unrelated, it is certainly a closer match than with the instinct to bow.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:33 pm

For the rest, this is just evolution. Evolution has never stopped, it had clogged a bit.
What we see now is simply the de-selection of parasitic tendencies.

The Jews, as a community that has evolved unto itself, has had so many diverse exponents that enriched the west, that a kind of split nomos has occurred; the Jews as a people, and the Jews as capitalists.

So far, no one has merited the true trust of Jews except the Americans. Of course half of the people in general are assholes, I believe that at least, so half of the Jews are assholes too. These assholes have gotten themselves a a lot of influence and a very bad name. Such a bad name that European antisemite fictions such as "The Elders of Sion" are believed to be of Jewish origin. As a people understanding by creed the duplicitous nature of man, they have been cleft into two distinct tendencies. One is the quest for truth, the other is the quest for money. The synthetic nature of the people is thus a people perfectly honest about their lust for wealth. It is this honesty, provided by the very Jews who arent of that lust, that causes all other peoples to take advantage of them as scapegoats. Christianity functions largely as a means to shift the sins of the individual through Jesus onto the Jews.

An opportunity has occurred for the truthful. Who has hears, let him hear.

KEK
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:53 pm

analysis -

Israel is originally a secular state, with its primordial crime, as Zizek calls the installement of any order of law upon another, driven by the opposite of the secular.
the duplicity is once again eminent. A Daemonism is required.

Since 9/11, the country has been transforming rapidly into a religious society. Its biggest problem in the 10's was its increasing orthodox population in combination with the right to renounce military service on religious grounds.

The trick Ive pulled off in my mind unifies the secular with the religious interest... the former being peaceful prosperity, the latter being conclusion of the war-narrative by the rebuiilding of the Temple.

It is perhaps miraculous, as if god intended it, that Jerusalems most magnificent Mosque is located in the precise place it would need to be for a peaceful Bliblical conclusion.
Disclosing the future of the Biblical peoples, those two billion world wide self-valuing through Abrahams bloody creed of Faith before Blood, means simply to take their 3 narratives literally, and lay the final pieces in a triangle. It is not hard to unite their final ends. Christ-valuing produces Hebrew restoration by inclusion of Ishmael, the name of the extramarital child of Abraham (Abraham as a Zeus?), now designating 1.4 billion faithful followers of a warlike submission to revered rules, into a Kingdom, Malkuth, carrying a foundation, a machinery to produce a politics.

"There comes a time when "politics" will have an entirely different meaning."
-Nietzsche, notes
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Brothers, I apologize for spoiling the drink of victory with this religious shit. I'll explain, not excuse myself, I am that I am.

Waking up on 11/9, I did not feel elation, I felt a pressure to the ground, a dank bear like instinct to trees and roots and boulders buried, a slight headache, of a release in my jaw of gorilla like tension I had built up under the post 9/11 regime of antithymotic hypnosis.

Half awake I stumble to the map-room and make my play before anyone else has time to make his. So I beat the media to the topic, I was already meming a day when the "antisemitism" shit started.

Bismarckian meming.

I'd like to be able to compare Israel to Rohan where the US is Gondor. I cant tolerate Israel to represent Mordor itself. That to me would if any, rather be the enormous tribe of obedient ones marching around a large black stone, with the loudly exclaimed sole aim of world domination.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 9:40 pm

Your analysis of Zionism is interesting, I am considering it.

But I came to make a quick comment on the stupidity of the democrats. Obama just gave us a speech about how "most seem to agree with my vision." States flipped red that have been blue for decades this election, so no.

Media's doing the same shit that eroded public trust in them and is costing them an audience.

The democrats are all blaming each other and everyone else too. Not one publication anywhere have I been able to find where the subject is analyzing what went wrong, why did they lose with everything on their side? It's all just blame everyone else and Trump is Hitler.

They're putting Howard Dean in charge of what's left of the DNC. So just another corporate shill whose only articulated policy was "raise taxes". Their bench is that thin.

Either him or this muslim guy, so some more meaningless pandering. Put those two together and you have Hillary Clinton. They lost governorships, the house, senate, presidency, and a spot on the supreme court, and instead of trying to learn from this, they are taking the very strategy that is responsible for their just having suffered the most humiliating political defeat in recorded human history, and they're just pushing it forward again.

And the democrats don't even have a platform anymore, they don't stand for anything. They're destroying themselves.

Their plan is essence:

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:04 pm

Parodites wrote:

Their plan is essence:

So good... the web itself is kek.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:07 pm

Kek, mercurial...
Hebrews says in Mercury all of Jupiter is hidden/enclosed
called "splendor"
Romans associated trickstergod Odin with Mercury, Thor with Jupiter.
Kek - Odin - Mercury, the internet -- Jupiter, Truth, Leadership.

works out well. the sunshpere, 'higher self' or Ego would have been awakened to allow them together.

Ego sum, ergo sum.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:46 pm

As said in The Newsroom opening scene, "If liberals are so smart why do they lose so goddamn always?"

An answer can begin to be formulated, in terms of our theory. I began an extensive analysis of all this in Chapter 2 of Part 2 of my book, which you can read.

Politics is deeply insane, of necessity. Trump may be preferable to Hillary but he is still insane, qua "politician", not even to speak of in terms of ideology (anti-philosophy). Only time will tell how truly ideological he is.

Also I understand the objections raised here against mass illegal immigration and Muslim immigration to the west. But I cannot and will never go along with any sort of stereotyping or generalizing on any religious or pure cultural terms. The world-history is simply too large for that to make more than just a little sense, and morality qua human life-spirit and true species-Existentia will not go that quietly into the night, no matter what any of us might want.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:49 pm

I will always raise theory and thought higher. I can do no less. And truth will always take care of itself in these sort of concerns.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 11:02 pm

A slight correction, I mean Chapters 2 and 3 of part 2.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 12:45 am

My contempt for stereotyping is indeed also my reason for wanting to keep radical islam (tautology) out of the free world.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:00 am

I cant respect any opinion of Islam or any religion from someone who hasn't personally and directly investigated it. All indirect speculation is stereotype. I only have knowledge, no opinions. All my knowledge is hard won. My wisdom isnt, I was born with it - it is what knows how to acquire Truth.

Ive seen the absolute addictive power of several religions. I can see that it is the same opiate as deep-liberalism. Two types of humanity are being separated now - slaves and masters.

I wonder as to the ratio.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:07 am

The 11th century was obviously the turning point in Islamic philosophy - Ive for years sought to re-insert philosophy into that vacuum created by the Ottoman scholars, but it is of no avail as they are in fact correct, or at the very least consistent in their approach of scripture; Revelation is how truth must come, the rest is of man and thus imperfect.

Christianity and Islam claim divine authorship, Judaism and Greek religion simply claim witness to divinity.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:10 am

Here's some radical VO explication:

In a Great World, such as the world through the eyes of a proper self-valuing, (the world is his self-valuing) the derision and scorn of a loathed enemy is even a purely positive, lofty expression of being and appreciation.

In a broken world, such as through the eyes of a broken self-valuing, even the praise and gratitude to a great hero is a botched thing.

As a philosopher of Value, I have not only the right, but the absolute duty to myself (which is my world) to offer my judgment; this clarity, this discernment drawn from experience and reason, this is mercy itself. Divinity beyond what a religion can offer.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:39 am

I'll add that in Hermeticism this is called "the cosmic joke".
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 1:56 am

muslims are brothers -
if only some of them didnt have all that oil, or that power through that oil, the religion could easily serve as a simple hygiene and discipline.

The intricacies are in how the political element came to rise like a dragon out of the Mohammedan lyric.
and to decipher these intricacies one would probably have to spend seventy two lifetimes as a Muslim.

' to try to understand a problem is to plan to have it again ' - Sedona
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2016 5:42 am

Capable wrote:
As said in The Newsroom opening scene, "If liberals are so smart why do they lose so goddamn always?"

An answer can begin to be formulated, in terms of our theory. I began an extensive analysis of all this in Chapter 2 of Part 2 of my book, which you can read.

Politics is deeply insane, of necessity. Trump may be preferable to Hillary but he is still insane, qua "politician", not even to speak of in terms of ideology (anti-philosophy). Only time will tell how truly ideological he is.

Also I understand the objections raised here against mass illegal immigration and Muslim immigration to the west. But I cannot and will never go along with any sort of stereotyping or generalizing on any religious or pure cultural terms. The world-history is simply too large for that to make more than just a little sense, and morality qua human life-spirit and true species-Existentia will not go that quietly into the night, no matter what any of us might want.

I don't believe he's much of an ideologue, much of a partisan, since he's been a member to the Democratic party, Reform party, an Independent, and now the Republican party if only in name. He's areligious, doesn't care about gay marriage or any of the partisan social issues that have characterized American politics for so many years, nor is he a war mongering neoconservative/neoliberal. He's not anti-immigration, he's anti illegal immigration, for the structural reasons I mentioned. If American citizenship is to mean anything, it can't be given out like bread, it has to be difficult to obtain. If millions of our own people are doing so badly, and if our infrastructure and economy is so shit, why import more people instead of focusing on attending to the problems of the people who are already here? The globalist system enriches the corporate elite and political class at the expense of the general populations of the world, the international bank rivals the scope and power of all merely political governments at this point, it's like a secondary shadow government that doesn't answer to anybody.

Clinton however wasn't anything, not even a neocon/neolib- her ideology was just a pretense; underneath, she's just another corporate shill with no actual world-view or platform.

"Christianity and Islam claim divine authorship, Judaism and Greek religion simply claim witness to divinity."

Yes, as I said, Gabriel whispered the koran in Mohammed's ear word for word. I don't see how these people will ever moderate themselves without throwing out the fundamental pretense of Islam, which is that their text is the literal word by word command of the divine.

Sweden had the lowest rape statistics in the world, they fully open themselves to the migrants, suddenly the number of rapes skyrockets, which is simply not acceptable. Being raised as a child in a culture in which women are practically dogs has a psychological impact.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream
Page 11 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Crown :: Production-
Jump to: