Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Non-entity: Trump is fucking racist and doesnt know what hes doing
Me: I don't think he is racist, and I think he more or less knows what he is doing.
Non-entity: well your uneducated then
Non-entity: he doesnt know what hes doing at all
Me: *you're uneducated
Me: kek
Non-entity: and hes textbook definition racist
Me: Name one racist thing he has done or said
Non-entity: you dont nave any arguments so you criticize my spelling
Non-entity: hes literally trying to ban muslims from entering the us
Non-entity: how is that not racist
Me: There are 50 Muslim-majority nations on earth and Trump wants to TEMPORARILY halt immigration from 6 of them
Me: Also, Muslim isn't a "race"
Me: The whole "Trump is a racist" thing is a made-up media narrative
Non-entity: no it isnt, the media supports trump
Me: Lol. You're an idiot.
(You have disconnected.)
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 28, 2017 9:07 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Ive never seen so much stupidity and weakness in my life as now in the media. The people actuay think Trimp has lost here. I can not understand that people who have brains can get this lost. Its got to go wrong somehow. So much intelligence is being misapplied, id be worried if I cared. But honesty, I dont care about stupid people much.

The thing is that they value only in 'emotional' terms. Intellect is subjugated to feelings; and they aren't even proper emotions. If I find a "liberal" or Trump hater who has legitimate and real emotions, I inevitably respect them. Although they likely haven't worked through the ideas and thoughts, at least they have coherent emotional self-valuing. But most of these types are non-entity, pure Marxist reactive drivel following the status quo like lemmings off the cliff. Eternally fearful that someone might accuse them of *gasp* challenging the common enforced PC narratives.

I'm beginning to come around to your way of thinking that such people aren't human. But I still reserve a dividing line between these reactive petty feelings-drones and peoole with sincere and deep values-emotions but who have not yet worked through the Trump-related thoughts in a significant way
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:02 am

Fuck yes.

fuck fuck yes

What did I tell you, about Austria having nothing to do with Germany, or Merkel, or Liberalism.
Ive lived there, for christ sakes. Not a single cocky muslim was ever spotted in 3 years.

Now heed this, bitches.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/29/austrian-government-ban-burqa/
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 11:29 am

I'm torn on the veil bans issue. I understand very well the reasons for the bans, and I accept those reasons, but on the other side there is the issue of freedom of expression and style, and I don't like laws telling me or anyone else what sort of clothing I can or cannot wear. Ideally the veil issue would resolve naturally as social norms put pressure on Muslims to not stand out like a sore thumb, but of course that isn't really working. Another thing to consider is that perhaps non-Muslims might adopt something like a veil as fashionable style, maybe integrated with other clothing somehow... I agree that's not very likely and I also see the argument that deliberate covering of the face is improper for a free society where people are valued.

But just generally speaking it is best to have such things come naturally from social norms and common engagement of voluntary valuing among people, and not from the government's using force. A law is force, if I go into a building now and light a cigarette the police have the legal priority to use force to stop me from doing that, even though no one is being harmed at all; same goes for veil bans, I don't like giving the police the legal authority to be using force against someone for what they're wearing.

And what about on Halloween and other celebrations or holidays? We can't just legislate exactly every exception for where wearing a veil of some kind is ok.

My preferred solution would be to stop mass immigration, and find ways of reminding people that they can and should value their own culture. I personally don't care if I see a Muslim woman in a veil, I do see them sometimes here in America; that is their free human right to wear that, it doesn't affect me. But as soon as they try to force anyone else to veil, I will violently resist. And of course I'm aware of the point that many Muslim women are essentially forced to veil themselves, which I also oppose.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:09 pm

Mind you this is not about veils but about this:
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Moroccan-Authorities-Raid-Burqa-Stores.jpg

I dont know about others but whenever i saw this pass me by i got deeply nauseous like nothing else ever caused.

Its not somehing i believe any women will wear voluntarily. Its pure dread, anti selfvaluing.

Within Islam the social norms encroach across Europe and force women to wear these shamegarments. Because we are afraid of judging, our social norms only stimulate this trend. Euro social norms come to obey islamic social norms, as Islam is the only active social norm - except when peoples stand up for women, life and value like the Austrians did just now.

The most disturbing experience with this garment is when i see a small child walking behind a woman in such shamecloak. It would cause irreperable emotional deprivation and shame.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 1:52 pm

Yes you're right, that's seriously fucked up.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:37 pm

So you can see how I love the Austrians.
If there's any people inside of europe that won't budge, it's most definitely these Alpine crazies.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 4:41 pm

As soon as the immigrants started pouring in some years ago they started buying machineguns. They know what religion is, when war is coming.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 29, 2017 7:24 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
So you can see how I love the Austrians.
If there's any people inside of europe that won't budge, it's most definitely these Alpine crazies.

All Austrians I ever met were nice people and they refused to be called Germans.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 2:18 pm

That would be worse than calling an American a Canadian. Germany is Austrias little stupid brother. Big, but little, if you know what I mean. No Austrian respects Germany.

I like what Im reading here, about Trumps support for the Kurds, whom Ayatolla Ochloggo had treated as a terrorist organization.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-turkey-set-on-a-collision-course-1490866201
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:43 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2017/03/29/scarlett-johansson-totally-open-to-running-for-office/

Good. Now we have Kanye and Scarlett -
we need a lot more artist candidates.

In 1993, as I started making film, I quickly realized that Hollywood artists would eventually need to approach power directly, with all their wealth and desire to do good and to be known as doing good.

I also realized that they would need philosophical guidance.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:46 pm

scarlett johanson is retarded.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:47 pm

but she's hot, so will win elections.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 5:53 pm

Yeah, she's a classic beauty, it would be nice to see her struggle to deal with ugly realities.
She clearly has nothing close to the sort of perspective needed to understand the presidency, but there have been such presidents.

Regardless of her or Kanye's chances, I want this trend - in this scheme its not about any position that they take right now, its about what this would mean for politics as a whole. It would vastly broaden the horizon of the field.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 6:02 pm

If he would have the stomach for it, Spielberg could run the shit out of the country. What he can pull off in terms of both turning massive tapestries of parallel logistics-disasters into perfect results, as well as playing with morality so as to make everyone want to go where he is heading and kill whom he is killing, not to mention his business empire building, is far beyond what average presidents are capable of. Franklin Delano Roosevelt with his wife ran that sort of an operation.

The thing is however that artists do not tend to have the stomach for these realities. Lawyers are usually the type, coldblooded geniuses of codification, of obscuring. Entertainment artists do the opposite. They decode, make things palpable, show human realities.

If the US could afford such a president, then we'd be in a paradise of sorts. So.... you know, I'm saying I guess in a siort of Heideggerian long term fashion, if you build it, he will come.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:14 am

This is a boy touching the surface of the grueling integration of sovereignty and globalism in terms of sovereignty.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 8:40 am

Did you notice that Trump has invited Duterte for a visit to the White House? Yeah, that's the guy who told Obama to go fuck himself.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 11:50 am

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 4:53 pm

Yes!
Trump is arming the Kurds.
Erdogan is seething.

Ha.

(Ive called for this policy some months ago)
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 7:33 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Yes!
Trump is arming the Kurds.
Erdogan is seething.

Ha.

(Ive called for this policy some months ago)

I always thought it was a stupid policy of the US allowing Turkey to kill our strongest and most reliable ally in the Middle East conflict. It appears that someone in Washington has finally woke up.

And I honestly believe that the Kurds deserve to have their own homeland. The people are now scattered between Turkey, Iraq, and Syria.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2017 7:44 pm

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Main_upper-1024x455

Yes, they do deserve a homeland.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 15, 2017 5:25 pm

Take note.
Especially of the last part about Pakistan.
In 10 years we may look back on this as the beginning of something l will not mention yet.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/may/12/chinese-president-belt-and-road-initiative
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 5:52 pm

Only the most pointless, arbitrary goons would want to look at something as general and vast as their race to assert their value.
It means they have literally no merit that they can distinguish in themselves, except their skin color.

anything upward from there becomes more selective in what it values in itself.
All white people of any significance have been far too elitist to want to identify with anything as large as 'the white race'.
what a disgusting, banal and prepostrous standard for Europe.

Philosophical Supremacy is a nicely selective ideology, but it is too selective to govern in times of strife and destruction - another invigorating ideal is in the making. Europe is not yet worth of it at this point - the coming year will offer a spectacle so sickening in stupidity that it is better to keep eyes averted.

To the 'gods'; Strategically, it could be wise to let that scum weed itself out in a war against other general-supremacists, like totalitarian islam, which is going to wipe the floor with white supremacism in Europe and will conversely be erradicated in the Americas by Christian supremacists. Once islam has some kind of real foothold in Europe, Catholicism will seek to reassert itself from France, Spain and Italy on the one side, and Bulgaria, Russia, Greece from the other - and Europe will be retaken, as only Catholics are as bloodthirsty (literally, that's their faith, saviorbloodthirst) as to take on that other great mass-intoxication. In the process, Luther will, as far as that is ever possible, have been erased from existence. Islam certainly serves that purpose, to bury that corpse and dance on its grave.

Luther is by far the worst thing that ever happend to Europe. But of course he was made possible by the Vatican. The math from hereon gets too dangerous to make explicit - classic times ahead. Just classic.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 6:04 pm

Yeah, one idiocy only spawns another idiocy. Truth is absent most people.

Luther created Marx, somehow, I'm quite sure there is a direct line here. I throw Kant in there too even though I still sort of like Kant for a few reasons. But Kant deliberately closed his mind at precisely the wrong point, creating impetus for Darwin to be infinitely misused by Marx.

Fuck.

Human history is a travesty.

On another note, you mentioned reading news stories, WaPo I think it was, and being sickened by this. Try doing that while listening to the following song, the experience is beyond surreal.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 6 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 24 ... 42  Next