Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 6:15 pm

Thus dawns the age of Aquarius.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 7:50 am

Neither you nor I have any resemblance to them. When we are confronted with new facts we think and reconsider. Even insects do that. They don't. These zombies simply shrug and seem to think I should be grateful that they shrug, and the next day they're back in kiddierapeland and basically taunt me from there "ugh uh-huh I still hate Trump uuuh uhuhuhunhhhhh."

Id say Trump saved about 8 of every 10 lives around us. As Parodies mentioned back in October 2016, the Russians were shuffling whole cities into nuclear bunkers in preparation for a hrc win.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 8:06 am

I'm also disturbed I believed Ford for a day or two because I was victim to the same sort of framing, a my sister and her abusive wife said I had attacked her, when all I had done is raise my voice to her because she was putting filled trash bags in my parents living room.

I only learned of the accusation two years later,  it turned out my parents had believed it for all that time.

Obviously my life had sunk down the drain in these two years.
That was a time they were still under fascist spell, still defending the newspapers and the eu against poor crazy Jakob.

Sociopaths are great liars.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 8:21 am

I don't even mind leaving this story in public anymore. Let the rabid dogs jump at it. It's how I became what I am and saved my family honour, washing away shame from several generations, reaping gratitude from my ancestors.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 8:50 am

despite my reservations about his displays at the senate hearing, and his obvious small lies under oath (which as you say were necessary to subvert the communist show trial), and that i still find Ford believable and i think she was used by the left, i’m still relived he is in now. we do need warriors against marxism.

and just for some fun, i actually find this quite plausible,

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:20 am

Defender of the Earth wrote:

and just for some fun, i actually find this quite plausible,

Thank you, these videos are the BEST.
this is true religion.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:32 am

Yes!! Baron Trump is such a badass!

I am infinitely proud to be active part of the meme magic Donald Trump timeline!

This stuff is so deliciously smart. Memes definitely saved humanity.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:38 am

it’s really amazing to consider. meme magic is definitely real. and i’m inclined to believe this time travel story more than i’m inclined to disbelieve it. another idea is that we are in a mandela effected timeline with president trump, since the other timelines where shill wins are basically destroyed by now.

baron trump, who lives in trump castle, is led by “Don” to a extra-dimensional portal in russia. haha. then this author’s other book has the president, a wealthy businessman who no one thought would win, who lives on 5th ave in nyc, and once he wins there are violent leftist mob protests around the country.

lol
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:39 am

and all of that written over 100 years ago. in the same city and at the same time as tesla was experimenting with time travel. and then trump’s uncle ends up reviewing tesla’s notes after tesla dies. and trump is so rich i’m sure he could build a time machine if he wanted to.

and of course all the kek and pepe things too. good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 9:54 am

So my new theory is that Barron is a galactic prince, outranking everyone else.

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Donald-and-barron-trump_161fy8vr0pyqw1h150k19t2cg3
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Barron-trump-afp_650x400_81485225043
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 APTOPIX_Trump_Inauguration_53977.jpg-38f55_c0-268-2932-1977_s885x516
The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Barron-t-t

"I bet they will destroy themselves."
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:13 am

haha that’s amazing. i hope it’s true.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:14 am

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 99a5bb10
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:18 am

and all of that written over 100 years ago. in the same city and at the same time as tesla was experimenting with time travel. and then trump’s uncle ends up reviewing tesla’s notes after tesla dies. and trump is so rich i’m sure he could build a time machine if he wanted to.

and of course all the kek and pepe things too. good stuff.

Yeah that is incredible.

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 220px-JohnGTrumpRetired

John Trump

A long time ago I wrote this about the impending age of Aquarius;

"Soul is a type of music. Melancholy embodied. Bass, voices from the deep. Fluid, but destined to forgetfulness. Pisces. Mysticism was good enough for 2000 years. Times have changed.

The age of Aquarius is vastly different. How the past will be crystallized into the diamond of the immediate mind which is emerging is not exactly for me to say. Technicians, historians and philosophers of the future must go hand in hand in order to preserve what has proven vital. But it may also be lost. Perhaps drenched up in 2000 years - same as only now, after Nag Hammadi and other secrets in hidden preserves, Christianity is understood. So what is important in the age of Pisces? What has been valuable that, now that we know 'more and better', we still can look up to? What do we take into the next age, which won't make a laughing stock out of us before the - :-$ ?

It's time we admit that there is a new lifeform taking root. We need to name it, before the devil does it."

Some deep guy in whose context I was who claimed he was an alien said he found it surprisingly sharp.

So what I think is, we are arriving at what you may call the center of our time, where our time intersects with the greater phenomenon of Time, seen from the reference frame of light. So that means it also intersects with other planetary-level, solar-system based timelines climaxes elsewhere. We are arriving in a Universal Present. Our logic (fuck it Im gonna call it that, VO is "our logic", grounding it in earth) works to orient ourselves in this present where lineair and single framed a=a causality no longer suffices to demonstrate the causes to anything. The real cause now is consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:23 am

haha that’s amazing. i hope it’s true.

He's very cool in any case. Comic books of his adventures would work very well.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:26 am

maybe baron is actually donald trump himself as a child. from another timeline, brought here to see how he wins and destined to eventually take over again when he is older.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:29 am

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 County-Map

MAGA
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:39 am

look at pics of donald trump when he was younger, like from 20 years ago. he looks a ton like baron.

actually the spelling “barron” with two r’s is also a sign, because many mandela effects involve misspellings of celebrity names by a single letter. jim carrey (when it used to be carey), or salma hayek (when it used to be selma), for two obvious examples.

just another clue.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:49 am

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 6b1bad10

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 48561010

another interesting thing, i can’t find any pics of donald trump from around the age that barron trump is now. but it’s easy to imagine barron looking like a 20-something donald trump, like in the above photos.

yeah, maybe barron is donald, haha. that’s a funny and cool idea.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 10:52 am

often barron has that look in his eyes like he knows something, like he is sharing a private joke. lol.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:05 am

Yes, he is clearly wise. Of this I was sure the instant I laid eyes on him, when he stood there when Trump accepted the win, way too proud to not be up front but far too high up in his mind to be understood by anyone at that time. We were still in the Obama era, when masculine intelligence was understood as autism or crime.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:18 am

haha, yes exactly. and it still is, by the left.

i just talked to a far leftist online, he was like "how can you like trump?" so i said, he has kept is promises, he is standing up for america against radical leftist globalism, he lowered taxes and cut regulation as he said he would, which is spurring the economy into a boom, GDP is high and unemployment is low, record new investments and repatriations, high consumer confidence, high stock markets, he also said he would make nato countries pay more of the cost and they are, he also said he would renegotiate nafta and he has, he is also trying to secure the border which is desperately needed, and he talks straight to the people without a script and says what is on his mind, he is not a politician he is an outsider who shook up the corrupt establishment and prevented world war three by not sending troops into syria, which he said he would not do, and he also solved the north korea crisis.

and to all that, this guy links some fake news story about how kushner got loans for his company because he privately met with people in the white house, and that trump didnt divest himself of his businesses (which he did, actually), and the whole russia conspiracy fake news.. which i pointed out it was hillary who conspired with the russians to get the fake dossier and then use that as illegal evidence to a FISA court to illegally spy on trump and his campaign, and that even van jones admits the russia stuff is "a nothing burger" and is all for ratings.

lol, but apparently none of that matters to a leftist. "it is common fact that Russia interfered with our election", he says. so when I point out that the FBI even said there is no evidence that this "interference" changed any votes or had any effect, and that the US also interferes in elections in other countries, and that all this happened under obama anyway and has nothing to do with trump... "you are really stupid" is the response.

Haha. it must feel really shitty to lose so hard. i wonder what that feels like, to be such a loser leftist.

actually i dont wonder, because i dont want to know. they can keep their insanity, ill stick with don and barron. lol
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:23 am

oh yeah, and he was so concerned about waterboarding at Guantanamo but didnt seem to care about those same terrorists being held at Guantanamo actually cutting off heads of innocent people.

typical. so i asked him straight up, do you care more about waterboarding, which isnt even torture and which causes no physical damage and is not a threat to someone's life, more than you care about terrorists cutting people's heads off in the name of radical extremism? of course he couldnt answer, and just started insulting me. haha.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:42 am

Yes this is perhaps the crux of the problem. It hurts to see things in proportion. Because only then do you begin to get a sense of the full weight of the suffering of others. They are emotional infants, which in a full grown money-making human is a dangerous narcissist. Precisely because they can't think and proportionalize, leftists hate their emotions, so their main emotion becomes hate.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:43 am

leftists are insane. the whole fake news apparatus is basically fear-porn for emotional infants.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 11:44 am

FUCK the left

to the left, here is what we say,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)   The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2) - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Analytic Impossibility of Globalism Until Value Ontology Is Implemented as All-Law (2)
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next