Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 8:51 pm

Lol, the thing between Capable and I is truly an Opera worthy tragedy. Him needing a worthy reader, me being the ultimate philosophy fan. It's not fair that we should be destined to be appart.

But it is what it is. I don't know what to do about your pain. It makes me angrier than you might think. But I can't lose my head, you understand? Even when all around me are losing theirs and blaming it on me.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:22 am

i’m just here to develop ideas. to ascertain truth. i don’t much care for anything else. i’m human so obviously have an ego but it’s not that interesting to me. i tend to laugh when it starts coming out.

like nietzsche i am sounding out hollow ideas. morality, love, psychology. along with parodites and fixed we are breaking the universe open. you’re welcome to join if you want. for a philosophy fan i’m not really sure why you wouldn’t want to. but well i know a reason, it’s the threshold of pushing through all this as real lived philosophy, vital self. i have to remind myself that it’s not easy for the first however many years.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:44 am

misanthropy to me is just a loss of energy, and a loss of hope. people don’t give me energy anymore nor do i get much hope from interacting with them. i don’t care to be posthumous, that would require a higher level of that sort of hope than is the case.

some fucker from the city cut down my favorite tree in my yard, it was right up by the side of the house so obviously on our property. no notice or anything, i come back from work and it’s just chopped and gone. wtf. this is how humanity works. value-killers and banal pieces of shit who interfere in every one else’s lives because they can’t be bothered to be concerned for their own lives. people fucking with each other for fun and out of gross ignorance. if someone like you can’t even be interested in my books and ideas then what hope is there for “humanity” to give a shit? humanity is not tectonic, it is... antitectonic perhaps. i could unite the fragmented underground and like nietzsche forge new collective spirit but really i don’t much see a point in even trying. maybe if doing that didn’t require being a masochist of the highest order.

every value/idea is separate and self values itself. the deep ontoexistential world in the ground of the soul looks exactly like outer space above: mostly empty, with what does happen to exist self valuing itself in a void and not really connected meaningfully to anything else. it’s not even chaos much less order; it’s just... lack. nonsense.

also funny that i’m not a slave to drinking anymore now that i became misanthropic. apparently my desire for alcohol was tied into being a “not misanthrope”, probably just constantly needing to discharge all of that negative suffering that comes from holding other people to something like a high standard, or even just a basis decent standard of not being a shitbag.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 6:38 am

I'll continúe being honesto.

The work you have sent me on different occations is frankly... well, belongs within the tradición of philosophy. What you do here with Fixed and Parodites has never aroused my interest. I like Fixed for other reasons, and Parodites I consider a kind of delighter, a fan, not really interesting to me as philosophy.

This disappointment you have in me I've had in you, also. Nobody here ever understood what I was saying. That I was able to wrench an optimist from that speaks highly of me.

Misanthropy jamais. On the contrary,y love of mankind has allowed me to keep my eyes open through the fire and notice the actual conditions.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
misanthropy to me is just a loss of energy, and a loss of hope. people don’t give me energy anymore nor do i get much hope from interacting with them. i don’t care to be posthumous, that would require a higher level of that sort of hope than is the case.

some fucker from the city cut down my favorite tree in my yard, it was right up by the side of the house so obviously on our property. no notice or anything, i come back from work and it’s just chopped and gone. wtf. this is how humanity works. value-killers and banal pieces of shit who interfere in every one else’s lives because they can’t be bothered to be concerned for their own lives. people fucking with each other for fun and out of gross ignorance. if someone like you can’t even be interested in my books and ideas then what hope is there for “humanity” to give a shit? humanity is not tectonic, it is... antitectonic perhaps. i could unite the fragmented underground and like nietzsche forge new collective spirit but really i don’t much see a point in even trying. maybe if doing that didn’t require being a masochist of the highest order.

Great stuff to read. And I think if there is such a collective spirit to be forged, it will be from exceptional people and you and I not being too forward in our expectation and prevaluations is probably going to help rather than hurt.
As long as we want others to understand or give that impression, others will act like vain girls.
But regardless, Im glad youve shed this burden.

Quote :
every value/idea is separate and self values itself. the deep ontoexistential world in the ground of the soul looks exactly like outer space above: mostly empty, with what does happen to exist self valuing itself in a void and not really connected meaningfully to anything else. it’s not even chaos much less order; it’s just... lack. nonsense.

Therefore sense can only be created, in these "infernal" processes that we allow for here, like roots create stability for a tree to grow.
The world is new. What sense existed once exists no more. What we make sense out of, true sense, will not improbably prevail in fragments during the whole coming age.
I think it is Aquarius that allows me to rejoice so much directly in this prospect. Its "my" age that is coming, the age of the immediate mind. Ive been there, Ive forged one of its corners in my titanic will overruling a psychosis.

Quote :
also funny that i’m not a slave to drinking anymore now that i became misanthropic. apparently my desire for alcohol was tied into being a “not misanthrope”, probably just constantly needing to discharge all of that negative suffering that comes from holding other people to something like a high standard, or even just a basis decent standard of not being a shitbag.

Thats very interesting. I can see how you needed help bringing Dionysos back in your system after fucked up interactions with these dried out spongebobs.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 2:09 pm

Pezer wrote:

Misanthropy jamais. On the contrary,y love of mankind has allowed me to keep my eyes open through the fire and notice the actual conditions.

I am usually repelled by categorizations but a while ago one came to me that isn't bad, Capable agreed then too,
the four of us here represent the elements as follows; Capable as Air, Parodites as Water, you as Earth, and I as Fire.

From within this metaphor we can see four different types of misanthropy and love of mankind.
From the Earths viewpoint, all encounters are close and personal. Thus mankind must good, or will be made good. A sheer matter of taste.
From the Air, mankind is judged in terms of what it raises up beyond itself, what is rises up to accomplish. If mankind doesn't produce any exceptional things, and it continues doing all the shitty things, then the Air must turn its back and darken on man.

Rain may pour down and fires rage but the sky is darkened.

So be it. Lightning bolts and sweeping curtains of rain,
Things that must come down to meet us, whip a mans face.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 3:01 pm

Well. I applaud your optimism anyway.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:26 pm

Lol, cooler than a gold digging bitch's heart, huh?

Good shit.

Tell us about the Saturn year when you have a chance. And um, I don't know how to say this appropriately, so I'll just be an oaf about it.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 5:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 8:20 am

Ha, Uranus will have retrograded back into Aries before the Sagittarius Jupiter year begins.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 8:22 am

Meaning Jupiters philosophical law giving will heavily colour its second, definitive entry into Taurus.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 1:18 pm

Whatever the case, it will be useful to make new Sagitarious Jupiter a little lighter, more able to just act profitably before that taurean shit kicks in. I guess then it's on.

Lol, fun times.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 2:29 pm

Pezer wrote:
Whatever the case, it will be useful to make new Sagitarious Jupiter a little lighter, more able to just act profitably before that taurean shit kicks in. I guess then it's on.

Lol, fun times.

Yes.

It looks like a shit load of fun to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 2:38 pm

the summer of 2010

Love  - Page 5 ZF4jZmblZmN3ZwNkZQR0ZmRjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQNkBGR2AmZ

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 9:07 pm

I wish I could remember where I was with some precisión. After high school cronológica order is just not possible.

To the archives!
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 9:27 pm

Holy cow. I am tempted to conclude that Ares is the sign of freedom.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2018 9:30 pm

Goddamn I wanna fucking smoke a cigarrette.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 6:37 am

That seems true, that Aries is the sign of freedom.
I remember his period when Uranus and jupiter were on the cusp together squaring Pluto and opposing Saturn.
That wasn't mild.

Buy a lot was breaking free in the world then. Not all good things obviously.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 4:32 am

What a woman is able to love most easily is simply stability.
The world is different types of stability trying to destabilise each other.
So a woman basically spends the first time she gets to know someone by truing to destabilise him, testing for visible flaws.

Love comes when destabilisation fails.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 10:25 am

that seems largely accurate
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Lol yeah it's true enough. Or at least it is a thing I know and love.

But the only woman who has madly loved me gave not a shit about stability. In fact I left her because I knew I could never provide it.

Only on the surface, I think, women want stability. In a deeper darker place, they want uh, how you say... Fuck it, a stare will do.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:46 am

Yes - but the stare has to be stable. Isn't it, come to think, the stability of the stare that gets her?

So yeah it goes deeper, as it speaks to the same place as a grey suit in a Maserati, the stability; but a stare might do that a lot more effectively, get right to the heart of her.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:48 am

Its thus not that she wants stability to be safe, its because she herself is unstable and needs something to wind herself around. Even to be properly unsafe. She's too unstable even to get into a proper adventure without a man with a stare or at least a car.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 am

Or at least a car!

AHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 9:03 am

Then there's the -

Witchesssss

witches....

Feel no love. What fear can be greater? Than fear of the loveless?

Do you think witches sacrificed men behind gates behind birches?

But anyway. You make a good point sir.

My stare, though it promised only wild and dangerous things, was solid. It was there, week after week, until she was undone. I didn't mean it. The poor girl. Like all humans, not prepared for the kind of adventure I saught.

I'll seek her out some day. I have some kind of duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love    Love  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next