Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trumpf

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Pezer
builder
builder

: 2592

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:14 pm

A point about Russia: KissingerNixon were incredible deft at proping up China, who was and is Russia's bitter rival, and using it to counterbalance USSR. TrumpPompeo want to do this in reverse, and it does need to be done I think.

Some people say that propping up China and allowing it to become the huge power against freedom it is today was a mistake. And probably a weak China would have been far easier to deal with. But the US is not about surviving. It is about making great.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:16 pm

Trumpism is showing the world how truth can trample over realpolitik leaving nothing but raving idiots in its wake.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Yeah, it's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:36 pm

The true challenge now: keeping the house of representatives.

Or maybe the idiocrats seeking to impeach him from the house would ultimately simply fail and make him far stronger.

Would put a damp on foreign policy for a while, though.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Trump is only going to grow stronger with these upcoming elections. The neoliberal neimarxist victimcult of globalist leftist fake news cuntery game is up.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm

We are in a new paradigm now. Let the rats scurry for crumbs on their sinking ship.

I mean it, their game is up. The left has NO platform except globalist tyranny, and everyone knows it. Maybe 20% of the populace, at most, is still clueless to think democrats stand for anything else. But the beauty of the new paradigm is that every time they try to damage Trumpism it only grows. That’s how you know things have changed.

So the more, let’s say rational for giving benefit of doubt, leftists will be trying to seek compromises with the new truth. Thus I predict that you will see democrats shifting to open support of Trump and mimicking many of his ideas and approaches. And if that old communist windbag Bernie ends up running in 2020, I say bring it on.

We just start forming predictions from the vantage of the new paradigm. Thus we need to interpret possible leftist and globalist moves in these terms. They will be forced to swallow SV against their will and let them chew on that for a while. Might even develop something of a capacity for digestion, in Nietzschean terms, some of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 3:58 pm

Pezer wrote:
A point about Russia: KissingerNixon were incredible deft at proping up China, who was and is Russia's bitter rival, and using it to counterbalance USSR. TrumpPompeo want to do this in reverse, and it does need to be done I think.

I don't worry about China in the long term, as I value its internal dynamics, its kung fu basically. It has become part of my health, but I now you hate... yoga.
So thats another conversation, I don't think China cares much about how it remains a superpower, it would gladly pretend to be democratic if it saw any democracy it could respect. And then 2016 happened.

Quote :
Some people say that propping up China and allowing it to become the huge power against freedom it is today was a mistake. And probably a weak China would have been far easier to deal with. But the US is not about surviving. It is about making great.

Well said.

Quote :
The true challenge now: keeping the house of representatives.

Or maybe the idiocrats seeking to impeach him from the house would ultimately simply fail and make him far stronger.

Would put a damp on foreign policy for a while, though.

Im not on top of the domestic situation now. How is it going? Which states are in the purple?

"Caesar Takes"

De facto, because whoever takes that states that are both red and blue dominant is Caesar.

Jests aside again - you might be one of these guys that they play in House of Cards. Im sure you can get a work permit if Trump hires you even though you're from the wrong side of the Rio Grande.

... fuck the railroadtrack.

Any sight on who is next for the Democrats?
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:04 pm

Quote :
We just start forming predictions from the vantage of the new paradigm. Thus we need to interpret possible leftist and globalist moves in these terms. They will be forced to swallow SV against their will and let them chew on that for a while. Might even develop something of a capacity for digestion, in Nietzschean terms, some of them anyway

I believe this is the difficult side of the task, the dirty work.
it is about reform of It University (the is sexist) and it is about compromise between conservative and liberal dogmas, so it is about human situations on the ground, madness, families and dramas, suicides even, it is the nasty stuff of the privilege of having a conscience -.

Tectonics.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:07 pm

China is deathly afraid of populist uprising in their country. But many Chinese people do not really mind their communist-democratic system. I spoke to a Chinese guy here, who runs a liquor store, about it last month or so. I asked him what he thinks of the Chinese leader removing term limits, he was fine with it and said so long as he does a good job, and if he isn’t doing a good job there are other parties that will win elections. I also asked him isn’t he worried about lack of free speech in China, he said no, there is free speech in China same as in the US, he said you can be critical of the government in China and many alternate political parties are very openly critical there. I said isn’t China a one party state, he said all parties are part of the same system but the differences between them are significant.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:09 pm

Ok - drill these pillars into the ground, through the swamp, through the sediment through the clay and brittle stone, through the of roots of forgotten times, to the oil and through it, into the hard stone and then crumbling this wall to arrive at a sea of fire, in which a city is seen, flaming between the thighs of truth -
or eternity -
or with ever gives better offspring
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:11 pm

Murk-hell asked Fuckerberg to find a way to censor anti-immigrant voices on Fakebook and he said “sure of course we are already working on it.”

I think the western states are just more subtle in their repressions, at least China is more open about it. But yeah, the paradigm has changed. The new paradigm is placing severe limits on totalitarian aspirations, of which obviously globalism is a part. So the totalitarians will keep some control but will be forced to tackle with SV logic from now on.

SV is a genie that is never going back in the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:32 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
China is deathly afraid of populist uprising in their country. But many Chinese people do not really mind their communist-democratic system. I spoke to a Chinese guy here, who runs a liquor store, about it last month or so. I asked him what he thinks of the Chinese leader removing term limits, he was fine with it and said so long as he does a good job, and if he isn’t doing a good job there are other parties that will win elections. I also asked him isn’t he worried about lack of free speech in China, he said no, there is free speech in China same as in the US, he said you can be critical of the government in China and many alternate political parties are very openly critical there. I said isn’t China a one party state, he said all parties are part of the same system but the differences between them are significant.

In what ways do they differ, I wonder. I imagine China an ideologically and instinctually very diverse country rich in conflicts, feuds and intricate hate-patterns, all underneath he economic system of the supreme powers that themselves are represented by this or that clan of ancient origin, currently a very prestigious one. Xi is not an apparatchik, he is a dynastic follower to not only Mao but to the Yellow Emperor. China is attempting to restore itself in its former glory, and no doubt they see in the US a path to secure this destiny. It will never be as idiotic as to challenge the US or Russia even - India is what angers them - a rival to eternal origins, an arguably older system of magical royalty, a contender to the supremacy of the Yellow Emperor, an enemy dragon. Together they have a third of the worlds population. 1.324 and 1.379 billion. To 7,628 billion at the moment. These are old and plentiful peoples we can evidently not really understand or control, even we can totally dominate their role in the world, we can not change a hair on the back of a mouse in Hong Kong - and that was founded by an Englishman.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 4:59 pm

Like in chess, it’s not where your pieces are, it’s where they are going.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:14 pm

Especially 4 player chess.
It is an awkward game because you can help each other to kill someone and then sort of owe each other but of course not. China is very adept at it, but it is basic politics.
Aesthetics go out the window.

I won my first game by not minding the queening so much. I think thats why I won
It is about making allies and then mating them.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:17 pm

It is suddenly an evil game, a prison experiment, game theory oriented situation.
Pretty interesting actually, maybe it is the future now that computers can beat us;

imagine a computer having to calculate this.
Impossible. To begin with, it would have to calculate with the possibility of all payers conspiring against it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Murk-hell asked Fuckerberg to find a way to censor anti-immigrant voices on Fakebook and he said “sure of course we are already working on it.”

I think the western states are just more subtle in their repressions, at least China is more open about it. But yeah, the paradigm has changed.  

With the repression comes through Academia mostly and subverts the normal circuits of merit.
I can see why you are often very pessimistic - I ha to quit school four times in total, change schools, apart from moving to different schools with growing older - the bureaucracies of stupidity were just too banal. I wasn't bullied - sure I was insulted, but like an ape insults.

It wast all that bad, but much of it was much worse.

Academia - I tried to do Greek and Latin - even there you can't have the first actual thought without the professor doing an ape dance in class to insult you. Before that film school, I quit and then was convinced to do it again and I quit again, there is just only mediocrity and its sneaky fuck tyrannies that work against every sound human impulse.

Quote :
The new paradigm is placing severe limits on totalitarian aspirations, of which obviously globalism is a part. So the totalitarians will keep some control but will be forced to tackle with SV logic from now on.

SV is a genie that is never going back in the bottle.

Haha

If you wanna be with me
baby theres a price to pay

I guess it is a she. With steep demands.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:38 pm

The Ivanka factor.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
The Ivanka factor.

Haha nice.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:39 pm

It was her kid that wooed the Chinese by singing to them in proper Chinese.
These subtleties are derived from business, not politics as it used to be, a proletarian affair really.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 5:51 pm

I remember her announcing his candidacy, she was carrying the whole absurd load completely alone in a great hall, with an audience that seemed mostly sparse and bewildered.

Her involvement with Israel is a remarkable blessing too.
For all intents and purposes she is the face of the Shekina.

Things changed.
A world was born out of a hell.
A wicked frog was part of it. A wicked frog with a red hat. Is all I know sir. Now let me out I want go back. Back to trump land.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:18 pm

Trumpf - Page 3 Il_570xN.643503546_e58y

Sports were sparse between Athens and the present. It is an idea of freedom, apparently; life is not as bitter, conflict can be a self-celebration without waste of life. Its is a mundane, unphilosophical concept, and yet without it philosophy turns Socratic.

What does sports do? I think it is something like proving beyond doubt that there are some things that humans can do that are objectively cool. Things that put them on par with the cosmic acrobatics that created us, and doing it just for fun.

Free will doesn't come freely. Yet it is necessary.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:35 pm

Fuck no, all authoritarians roads lead to China. I actually like kung fu. Did a lot of lían kung for a while, it's nice. Dignified. Yoga, on the other hand...

But no, the chinese are not thinking of shifting away from authoritarians imperialism. That would be unthinkably short término thinking for them. They want to rule, as we want to rule. And for much the same reason: to avoid destabalizing elementos to their paradigm.

Don't worry your little head about it, let papa government handle it. That's their paradigm.

Freedom, liberty, that's ours.
Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 6:49 pm

And in the longest run, there is more future to our paradigm than theirs. Líber is, after all, a God of fertility.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 7:39 pm

I like your style.

And Trump is a Libra Jupiter.

The Scorpio years is going strong.

Sagittarius, next, around your birthday. A day off I think.

Back to top Go down
Pezer
builder
builder

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2018 8:47 pm

My style is winning. Winningest.

And with a brave leader at the helm of the free world, things are looking mighty fertile.

Thank you for the heads-up. Looks to be one violent month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trumpf - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trumpf   Trumpf - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trumpf
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Storm :: The World-
Jump to: