Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 6:46 pm

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 NGIfqtcS81qi4

It's just highly fortunate in many ways!
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 8:30 pm

I've said a lot about politics and economics these last few months, and my Trump support is very evident. I've got to re-read everything I've said and integrate it... Nobody knows the true meaning of what's happened yet, not even Trump. It's important to understand exactly how this happened. That has become one of my primary goals, philosophically. And the great thing is, the entire media and academic and political classes have proven themselves for the last year and a half- incapable of that challenge. As Capable was saying, the enemy is not right or left or rep or democrat. The enemy is bigger than any of those things. Under Bush it manifested as the right, under Obama as the Left: but those are just its masks... Trump's victory has pulled off that mask.

If Clinton would have won, she would have allowed unmitigated immigration from foreign nations, and because these people all vote democrat, we would have found ourselves with effectively a one-party country- we would have only a mock vestige of a democracy: if recognizing this fact is all it takes to be branded a racist, then racist means nothing now. She would have gleefully ushered in a second cold war with the Russians. She would have pushed the globalist agenda forward and further bankrupted the US, diminishing the very meaning of the idea of the nation-state. She would have expanded our imperial trespasses in foreign nations and the middle east.

It is unfortunate that your friend took down the site. But we must be more gracious to those we have defeated, than they would have been to us if they had prevailed. Can you imagine the ridicule, the scorn, etc, if she'd have won? But I have no intention of rubbing this victory in anyone's face- just a little relatively silent gloating, which is certainly forgivable given these historic- truly historic, circumstances. A lot of these Clinton supporters probably weren't interested in politics, economics, philosophy, nationalism vs globalism, or any of this before, and they likely just bought into the bullshit media spin on Trump and thought they were doing a good thing standing in his way. * It's up to us now to demonstrate the reality to them: that they were wrong, and that they can still do the good thing. We all want the same thing, in the end; the emancipation of the human spirit, the prevailing of civilization over barbarism. The only people who don't want that are our political elites: and we have defeated them.

It is important to keep in mind, however, that it was never about Trump. Maybe a little bit about Trump... It was really about what his victory means: it means the old Republican party of bible thumpers and whatnot is gone forever, along with the Democratic neolibs who are basically just their satellite- as I've said there are no such things as conservative or liberal anymore there is just neoconservative and neoliberal corporatists, and the entire senate and house that Trump must now cleanse is filled with a bunch of Moloch-worshiping nihilists that would sell this country out for a check at a moment's notice: the media's reputation is destroyed forever, the unchecked march of globalism is repelled for the time being, the polling firms and all of academia have been proven wrong- and that means they are truly out of sync with the people and what is actually happening underneath all the bullshit and the tv, and it means that our democracy isn't bullshit after all, above all else; if we can put Donald Trump in the fucking white house, then for good or ill the people actually do still have power, even in the 21st century. President George Washington... President Thomas Jefferson... President Adams... President... Donald... J... Trump.

Trump has done at least this one thing, which nobody can take away from him: he's pulled the curtain back and revealed that, surprise, nobody's running this thing after all. There are no masters, there are no "experts," there is no political elite. The captains of the ship had eyes that never saw further than any of our own. There is nobody there in charge of the world save for... us. The people. Generations, years upon years of bullshit pretended elections, candidates we'd never even heard of before fed to us as our "choices."... may have made many of us cynical of politics and its potential in general, may have convinced us that it was all already paid for and sewn up, that there were actually people in charge of history: but now you can rest assured that, for good or ill, we are in charge.

This is a battle and the war will go on, but remember- a serious, a very serious, blow has been struck to the following:

Entire globalist international community
Corrupt corporatist political machine
Media
Academia
Bush Dynasty
Clinton Dynasty
Republican Establishment
Democrat Establishment
Neoliberal left
Neoconservative right

With the media dead, the Internet will take over their role of presenting and defending: truth. With the academics and political "experts" dethroned, a new territory has opened for those who can actually explain what we've just seen take place. With the dynasties cut off, the presidency will be opened up for generations to new blood from all domains, we will get to see many come forward and be elected from outside the limited, stunted, irrelevant political class, after Trump. With the globalists repelled, the potential for new international relations will appear in which more than just the corporate elite get wealthy.

The wheel of history is moving again, where it's going, as I said in the beginning of this post, is beyond everyone's current understanding. There will, as I've said, be great economic crises that were inevitable regardless of Trump's victory or failure. Trump has inherited perhaps the most politically torn, philosophically deformed, most severely divided populace ever to exist in the US. There will be great difficulties in that as well. The globalist corporate leeches still control most of the other nation states- and they are now going to double down against the US, but we have at least one on our side after Brexit.

But we are now in history. Think of that very intently: we are in history again. Many had named our era the end of history, the end of politics. We know now, regardless of whose side you were on, that this is not true.

https://i.imgur.com/ES57Cy7.jpg

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 We-shall-overcomb-poster-18x24.jpg-wall2

* Save for Amy Schumer. Deport that fat cow immediately Donald... I mean, Mr. President.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 9:14 pm

He intends on getting an amendment passed to severely limit congressional terms. That alone will make it virtually impossible to even be a "career politician" in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 9:50 pm

https://twitter.com/torbahax/status/796472100609544193

Celebration is fun, but that's the look of a man who knows the real battle hasn't even started yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZFp6E28Dnc

Nonetheless, I feel elation.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Ive never seen a country arrive at a decision through sincerity. There must be very many very awesome people alive now to have made this happen.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 10:24 pm

Now, a thousand year battle begins.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 10:26 pm

A battle of soul to soul. Not a battle to the death but to the kingdom.

From now on, as you say, the media arent trusted and the internet takes over. No belief will be safe. What was meant with nihilism when N wrote of it so fearfully, this is now unleashed. "The Media" and its species now robbed of its entitlement, its god, now god is dead.

Thus, now the heroes have returned.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2016 10:30 pm

Yes, now all that can signify is heroism.

The age of the meek has passed on - the heroic will now inherit the earth.

towards a philosophy of heroism -
an arrow fired toward an already brightened horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 7:02 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Yes, now all that can signify is heroism.

The age of the meek has passed on - the heroic will now inherit the earth.

towards a philosophy of heroism -
an arrow fired toward an already brightened horizon.

I love your optimism!
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 10:45 am

Parodites wrote:
I've said a lot about politics and economics these last few months, and my Trump support is very evident. I've got to re-read everything I've said and integrate it... Nobody knows the true meaning of what's happened yet, not even Trump. It's important to understand exactly how this happened. That has become one of my primary goals, philosophically. And the great thing is, the entire media and academic and political classes have proven themselves for the last year and a half- incapable of that challenge. As Capable was saying, the enemy is not right or left or rep or democrat. The enemy is bigger than any of those things. Under Bush it manifested as the right, under Obama as the Left: but those are just its masks... Trump's victory has pulled off that mask.

I sense it has happened precisely because we, and people like us, took action. It happened because of the internet.
The internet is the only reason that the tv and radio and paper lost. And tv/radio/paper has been the backbone of all corrupt government, binding weak spined humans to a big electoral force.

Quote :
If Clinton would have won, she would have allowed unmitigated immigration from foreign nations, and because these people all vote democrat, we would have found ourselves with effectively a one-party country- we would have only a mock vestige of a democracy: if recognizing this fact is all it takes to be branded a racist, then racist means nothing now. She would have gleefully ushered in a second cold war with the Russians. She would have pushed the globalist agenda forward and further bankrupted the US, diminishing the very meaning of the idea of the nation-state. She would have expanded our imperial trespasses in foreign nations and the middle east.

At best. If she'd won I think we d actually have had a nuclear war. Syria and Iran aren't resolvable on any other than internationalist, rather than globalist terms. But if not, she would at least have been the nail in the coffin of the US as a powerful country. And thus of global order.

Quote :
It is unfortunate that your friend took down the site. But we must be more gracious to those we have defeated, than they would have been to us if they had prevailed. Can you imagine the ridicule, the scorn, etc, if she'd have won? But I have no intention of rubbing this victory in anyone's face- just a little relatively silent gloating, which is certainly forgivable given these historic- truly historic, circumstances. A lot of these Clinton supporters probably weren't interested in politics, economics, philosophy, nationalism vs globalism, or any of this before, and they likely just bought into the bullshit media spin on Trump and thought they were doing a good thing standing in his way. * It's up to us now to demonstrate the reality to them: that they were wrong, and that they can still do the good thing. We all want the same thing, in the end; the emancipation of the human spirit, the prevailing of civilization over barbarism. The only people who don't want that are our political elites: and we have defeated them.

Seriously fuck that piece of shit. I trusted him and he did all he could to soil that trust with his shit. Damn that cursed fucking whore of Satan.
He didnt lose or win anything, he's just a fucking friendless traitor son of shit.

Lets not waste our efforts on valuing the scum of the earth.
I think I ve made it clear that friendship as philosophy is my supreme value. Now the moron marxist has often shown a defective brain, but he seemed to have a decent heart. Apparently he has none.

I dont want to stand any chance of the fucker coming back begging for forgiveness. How many thousands of hours Ive spent working in trust that he would protect that work. What a god damned human disappointment.

This is no gloating, Ive cursed him on ILP weeks ago. You cant ally with Fixed Cross, then betray him, and not have it known.
Its not Grand Politics - it's just survival of valuing.

Death to all traitors of friendship. I mean that.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 11:41 am

For me this Trump victory pulls a switch in my brain, it tells me I am no longer in the concentration camp o Marxist anti-emotions. Ive got so much poison built up in me from living among the lying and fearful, that it will take a bit of exorcism now for me to stabilize on this new ground.

It is the disadvantage of too much trust and love, that one also attracts those that don't trust or love themselves. To be friends with a person for 15 years and then in a day or two decide it was a mistake because of a political disagreement - I am just never prepared for lowliness like that. I could not imagine it. Whenever it rears its head, any chances of that sad state of affairs redeeming itself as an entity is quite small.

So yeah Ill be spitting poison for a while. Dont forget Ive lived my life in an absolute slave-state, where people are so inconceivably ignorant of humanity that you could not, as an American, begin to imagine it. As pathetic as the reactions to Trumps election are in the US, it is also comical, as there is some spirit in it. But in Northern Europe, man. You couldn't begin to imagine the intellectual depravity, and you dont want to.

It is dangerous there to speak out against monotheism - you may get your head cut off, or you may be put in prison.
It is such a malleable people that if Trump wants, he can do some good there. But only as a man rearranges some twigs so as for ants to walk differently.

If the trends that Germany has set out continue for much longer, then northern Europe will recede into medieval morality, France, Belgium and Holland will become hearts of darkness. But Italy will emerge as the bastion of the west in Europe - impoverished, ragged, but unbreakable, as perhaps the only country on the continent except Russia. Italy, Russia and England are the cornerstones of Europe.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 12:19 pm

It is my belief that the let has degenerated so far and modern/radical islam is just leftism, that it would not be productive now to reason wth them; the best thing is to demonstrate oneself. The best outcome is for the left to go to war with itself. The mass import of medieval people into recently liberated lands acts on a chemical level, it reduces the structural integrity of most entities in that continent. It is like emptying a sewage tank over a bed of sleeping children. Its going to condition for the worse the generation now growing up, and philosophy will eventually have to be re invented there, and rebuilt from the ground up.

Its been a while now that "quality papers", equivalents of the NY Times and Washington Post, have been hiring from these new pools of islamized/socialized education, resulting in a constant stream of grammatical errors. So you'll be reading about the racism of those that try to fight against islamization in the language of a person who has apparently not gone to grade school. For all the depravity of the new york times now, it still has plenty of intellectual savvy, it is a paper run by people that can appreciate a sentence. One the one hand this would seem to make it more dangerous - on the other, the debilitating effect of actual morons running the Intelligentsia-sphere is almost absolute.

So what we have in Europe is a couple of hundred millions of cows grazing on increasingly poisonous ground, and stampeding upon anyone who tries to improve that ground.

By far the best prospects are for a phase of nationalist-conservative parties to be elected into command - Geert Wilders can not lead in in the Netherlands, he is no Trump and he is even more hated, but LePen might pull it off in France. That would cause despair among the establishment and imams (i really do think Saudi Arabia is consciously taking over: they would be 'infidels' if they didnt) even beyond what we see in the US now. Far beyond. It would likely result in a lot of armed conflict. But that would in turn lead to islam being revealed for what it is. And that is the aim. Just like it was the major aim of the Trumpen to reveal the inhumanity of the media, and thus cure the US of its most dreadful disease, an aim for Europe would always have to involve exposing the vileness at the core of the religious beliefs that now claim decency.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:52 pm

With your friend whoabandoned you over Trump, I can understand the strong emotions and revulsion he probably feels. I felt this too over Trump, I may now see things differently but I will never criticize someone for feeling intense antipathy for Trump. It's just that I needed to work through these things philosophically which requires some contextualizing of the reactive emotions-- but I don't think this means those emotions are bad. They signify values. Likely Tom is still in the pre-philosophical phase of value-signifying as raw emotional reaction; not everyone will be able to supplement that with a philosophically development, it isn't easy and it requires a lot of masochism to endure through so much initial pain.

I would not have abandoned friendships over it, though. But I will be honest that for a moment when it was the worst for me (when I felt that my own values were being deliberately subverted or outright ignored) I considered leaving BTL for a long while. But only for a moment. Then the irrationalism passed like a dream.

I guess I'm saying, without knowing any details, that perhaps some empathy for your former friend is at least possible, if he does extend an olive branch eventually. Trump really does bring out the best and the worst in people, a pure value-terror of the Sign.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 1:59 pm

On the media, I actually have a lot of respect for journalists, by that I mean real journalists who work under a passion for the truth and for sharing it in good quality and professional writing. A real journalist who has worked in journalism for years is going to be fucking smart, that is for sure. There are still some real journalists out there, the real problem is the fakes and ideologues who mask as journalists. I actually see talk radio and pundits as more like internet bloggers, just doing that on a radio or TV show. They aren't real journalists, they are "opinionists", which is only ok if they operate under a philosophical clarity and will... most do not.

Fox News is so huge because it abandons journalism for being quasi-internet bloggish, again this would be fine if they were philosophical rather than ideological-pathological. But I do believe that real journalism is needed, I think there is a place for traditionally tv radio and print media provided it returns to its roots.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 2:50 pm

On the fake journalists populating media today, I heard a telling slip from one on a radio conversation yesterday. A caller called in explaining he was a Trump voter and saying that the media didn't understand the real concerns of real people such as with even many Mexicans in the US on work visas wanting to stop illegal immigration... the "journalist" responded by saying after he hung up (he was very polite), "He makes a really good point, is it really possible that we in the media didn't understand these perceptions of so many people" and then went on to talk about how it isn't so much the facts but the perceptions of things that sway voters.

This is why the media is a fucking dump now. She totally sidelined his argument in real time without batting an eye and insulted him at the same time. She literally acted as if he said something completely different from what he actually said.

To his real point, about 1/3 of Hispanics or so did vote for Trump over Clinton, a primary reason being that amnesty for illegal immigrants is a slap in the face to everyone who waited years to be legal. Also the law abiding immigrants want to deport the criminal immigrants even more than we do.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 2:55 pm

In short, the traditional Republican and Democrat establishments are fucking stupid as fuck. None of them saw this coming.

Just like when Trump said that Mexico "is sending their criminals" the media and establishment politicians started screaming "Trump called Mexicans criminals!!" Very deliberately sloppy thinking.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:01 pm

" Death to all traitors of friendship. I mean that."

Yes, your friend appears to have been perhaps one of the more... vehement anti-Trumpers. Some I admit cannot be argued with.

All you can say to them is this:

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 20160126_LAUGHINGimage-696x413

Will write more in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Traditional media, TV media, is going to undergo serious changes, maybe not totally disband. But this election cycle, all the accurate information was online. The whole tv-media narrative, the polls, it was all bullshit in the end. And then you have just outright, in your face censorship:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tydRQuzedy0

That's... not even what happens when a satellite transmission cuts out.

I mean, that's almost a cartoon. It's a skit. It's a parody of censorship. But it actually happened.

The Clinton camp was paying media outlets to give her positive coverage. They were feeding her debate questions in order to help her stomp Sanders, which all came out in wikileaks.. They gave her veto over any story they ran; they let her edit quotes they made from her. What a fucking joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

But holy shit, this was the best one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X16_KzX1vE

"Remember, it's illegal to possess these leaked documents. Unless you're the media, it's different. So you're getting all the information from us."
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Wanted to add something (at the bottom of this message) to the last economic statements I made:
---------------------------------------
I don't think Marx was correct on his system of capital and class-struggle. He is relevant only in understanding what I call capital in the first phase, which is based around free markets and competition. After that, in the second and third phase, free market competition has nothing to do with how capital is managed, surplus-value is no longer the driving point in the system, nor does class-struggle provide much explanatory power.

I've gone into great detail on the three phases of capital I envision, using historical examples and integrating a few different views from both Marx-Lenin, Braudel, Baudrillard, Freud, myself, etc. The details of the second-stage are very relevant with relation to Trump:

--

[Braudel argued that capitalists have typically been monopolists and not, as is usually assumed, entrepreneurs operating in competitive markets. He argued that capitalists did not specialize and did not use free markets, thus diverging from both liberal (Adam Smith) and Marxian interpretations. In Braudel's view, the state in capitalist countries has served as a guarantor of monopolists rather than a protector of competition, as it is usually portrayed. He asserted that capitalists have had power and cunning on their side as they have arrayed themselves against the majority of the population.[22] ]

This second stage I will then start calling "Braudelian capitalism". The first is as I pointed out similar to Lenin's view of it.

The state gets involved in the second stage in a way similar to what Braudel describes, then in the third stage states enter into the international banking system based on debt, with the US at the center, allowing the current globalist regime to put itself in place. The understanding of capital going through certain definite stages of state-absorption is integral.

This three-stage mechanism is on top of a centuries long process in which capitalism got to the point that the first stage could be initiated. European feudal society was based in a redistribution of wealth and resources, but in America a transformation took place: the central redistribution involved, not "capital" generally conceived, not goods and resources in the abstract, but rather, surplus-value. Hence our slave plantations; the idea was to get more value than is required to feed the given industry. But this surplus-value thereby produced tends to only pass through social strata in the respective society producing it, creating a wealth disparity between not so much classes of people as geographical regions, until it can no longer be exported in order to generate value from the host society's true capital: (hence the capital is lost to the process of state-absorption) slave labor created certain things, then those things were transferred to the North where slaves could not prove profitable, where the surplus-value could not be created. Eventually, the surplus-value accumulates in the form of a wealth disparity between, in this case, the Northern and Southern US: that caused the civil war. But leading up to WW1, this stalling of the capital-absorption took place on a much larger scale, as I've gone over: in Lenin's language, the surplus-value could not be effectively exported, and from that economic destabilization, WW1 began. Then the second stage, Braudelian capitalism, took effect, stalled, and brought on WW2.

In this second stage, the State gets involved as Braudel says. But for a different reason. The State must make sure that surplus-value does not stagnate in a disparity between social strata and remains exportable. Monpolization begins. Once that failed, an international banking system was created in order to ensure the exportability of surplus-value: through egregious unpayable national debts between those countries participating in the globalized system. As long as the terrific debts hold, surplus-value keeps being created and exported between nations, thereby generating value from the true capital holdings of those states, preventing the capital from being lost to the ongoing state-absorption. And it is this third stage that is now ending, or stalling rather.

So you really have to clearly separate certain ideas in this: value, surplus-value, [began in the first stage in America, ie. slave-labor and plantations] exportable value, [what is needed to generate value from a state's actual capital- without it, capital becomes useless and economic destabilization begins] capital, [land, resources, etc.] capital-absorption, [began in the second stage with Braudelian monopolization] and state-absorption of capital. [ie. tertiary capital proper, also the fundamental mechanism driving the three stages from behind: the process whereby the State gains utilization over actual capital, a nation's resources. Reaches its peak in the globalist banking system around national debts.]

This is the force behind the global-state, behind globalism, the full relinquishing of the world's capital to the State's control. This process can be broken right now, when it is weakest. If Clinton loses anyway.

Taxation. Complicate the tax codes and make it so that very rich people at the head of companies alone can afford to hire the legions of lawyers necessary to negotiate a lesser tax burden with the State, while the common man cannot do so, he can't afford to pay for the legal expertise. The common man will continue to lose out while the companies concentrate more wealth. That is a big way this monopolization is given assistance by the State.

This is relevant because Trump's fiscal policy is based on a revision of the tax code which will have the effect of limiting the extent to which the state can facilitate monopolization.

And globalism is not an ideological or political structure for me: it is simply the effect of this tertiary mechanism. [Liberal secular humanism following the death of God appears to mythologize this empty space as ever having been the site of an ideological conflict.] Since a little before ww1, this three phase structure has been directing human history and culture, and if Trump wins it can possibly be escaped. If Clinton wins, I see it as continuing, with a stalling of the third stage just as the other two stalled, and then a further expansion into a fourth stage I haven't thought about because I don't want to imagine Clinton winning and this mindless structure continuing to govern world history and the human spirit. If you want a society of enlightened, philosophically awakened individuals or a government of muses, well then this three stage structure is your enemy because it's the reason we have the dehumanized consumer culture that we do. The reason the entire media and both the Rep and Dem, left and right establishment, is attacking Trump is because they are all on the side of that system, it's not because Trump said the word pussy.

The communist regimes attempted to seize total control of capital, the actual resources, through the State, from within the second stage, and of course failed, as this has not been accomplished even in the third stage. But Clinton ensures that this system will just keep marching forward- toward that goal. This is why I'm so pro-Trump: it's because I'm so anti-this system I'm describing.
---------------------

So you have a plantation owner, he has slaves and they produce tobacco, and then he exploits a geographic disparity in order to convert this tobacco he has produced into surplus-value, because tobacco cannot be grown in the North: he sells it to them. That economized disparity that allows this transformation of capital into surplus value is what I call tertiary capital. This absorption of tertiary-capital into surplus-value allows the primary capital of the actual land he owns and uses for his plantation to continue being used to generate working-value ad infinitum. This is the point: it wasn't the free slave labor that generated the surplus-value upon which our capitalist edifice was created, it was tertiary-capital. But this infinite expansion pushes the basic disparity in wealth and geography to an extreme, until all the tertiary capital or virtual wealth is on one side- ie. the South, while the North no longer has enough real working-value of its own to absorb the transfer of tertiary capital and continue generating surplus-value to stabilize the economy. Civil War. The same thing occurred on a global scale to bring about WW1, with the geographic disparity neutralizing the possibility of exporting tertiary capital across nations, the "exportability problem" in Lenin's limited communistic understanding. So that ended the free-market expansion stage of capitalism; then we enter Braudelian capitalism, and the State intervenes in order to keep this from happening; they facilitate monopolization through tax codes and legalisms. They concentrate and begin the state-absorption of tertiary capital: at this point tertiary capital is no longer being absorbed by surplus-value, it is being absorbed by state power, and they are managing its transfer across geographic disparities internationally. But this failed too and brought on WW2, so:

" Once that failed, an international banking system was created in order to ensure the exportability of surplus-value: through egregious unpayable national debts between those countries participating in the globalized system. As long as the terrific debts hold, surplus-value keeps being created and exported between nations, thereby generating value from the true capital holdings of those states, preventing the capital from being lost to the ongoing state-absorption. And it is this third stage- globalism, that is now ending, or stalling rather. "

So this three stage mechanism can be simplified:
1) absorption of tertiary capital by surplus-value; the illusion of infinite expandability in working-value leading up to the collapse of international markets and WW1
2) absorption of tertiary capital by the state: working-value controlled by government; infinite market expandability checked by state-power
3) absorption of tertiary capital by the global banks; debt is enlarged to nearly metaphysical scope; state-power checked by corporate global power, by debt: nation-states lost.

Now if we go back to the beginning and base our economy on something other than tertiary capital and using a geographic disparity to transform capital into surplus-value ad-infinitum... we must design a new economy that prevents working-value from being separated from surplus-value in the first place... we have the opportunity now to go beyond both capitalism and communism.

The globalist trade deals we have been seeing- like the TPP, if you actually analyze them in particular, reveal exactly what I am saying: they are all based on maximizing these geographic disparities and managing- not surplus value and free markets: but tertiary capital and state power. It's not "free trade." That is why working-value has been so separated from surplus-value, with the common man getting more impoverished and global elites more enriched. Bernie Sanders was a fucking idiot who didn't understand economics, he didn't understand why this "1 percent" was being so enriched, just that it was. His analysis of the problem- as that of all communists, was shallow, and thus his proposed solutions, as those of all socialists and communists, were shallow.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Capable wrote:
On the fake journalists populating media today, I heard a telling slip from one on a radio conversation yesterday. A caller called in explaining he was a Trump voter and saying that the media didn't understand the real concerns of real people such as with even many Mexicans in the US on work visas wanting to stop illegal immigration... the "journalist" responded by saying after he hung up (he was very polite), "He makes a really good point, is it really possible that we in the media didn't understand these perceptions of so many people" and then went on to talk about how it isn't so much the facts but the perceptions of things that sway voters.

This is why the media is a fucking dump now. She totally sidelined his argument in real time without batting an eye and insulted him at the same time. She literally acted as if he said something completely different from what he actually said.

To his real point, about 1/3 of Hispanics or so did vote for Trump over Clinton, a primary reason being that amnesty for illegal immigrants is a slap in the face to everyone who waited years to be legal. Also the law abiding immigrants want to deport the criminal immigrants even more than we do.

I know, Ive been a journalist for ten years, risked my life at it, as one should. But not one other person I met during that time had the balls or the integrity to be what you would regard as a journalist. Well, some sports-journalists managed some integrity in that zero-stake game, But then even barely. I quit in the end as the higher uip I came the more absurd the manipulation that went on - they actually asked me to smear womens hand in blood and film it as if they had killed an animal with their bare hands. They had no idea that there might be something to say against that. They were baffled when I refused.

As to my former friend, he was never anywhere near as close to me as you, and you never came close to being as vile as he became overnight. that already is too much of a comparison. He's a scumbag, you are a nobleman. Im not going to forgive anyone true scumbaggery, as I dont want scumbags in my circle. He's already betrayed me with Humanarchy, stole hundreds of hours of effort from me in the name of friendship - then first just walks away with a superior attitude, then later on tells me he regrets ever having wasted tim on him - I couldnt care less if he was found dead tomorrow. If a man is invited into my soul and then proceeds to shit in it, he's worth to me exactly as much as the shits I take. He's betrayed my trust and my friendship, and now he does not exist anymore, except as a memory of a sick joke.

My VO life means that I dont take any half hearted decisions. I either do not decide, or I take a decision for my soul. I decided to trust Pezer, ands havee extended him pure trust throughout all the attempts he made to convince me he wasnt worthy of it. It was hard for him to endure, but he failed to let me down. He is back in Venezuela now, recuperating again, but he never lost his honor, my trust, my friendship - at the end I actually hit him, for saying some unworthy shit to me, but that can happen. We parted ways as friends. Tom never endured anything close to what any of us have endured. He's just a lightweigtht, pretentious hollywood fan who pretends to be against it, because he orders redacted and declassified files from the department of defense and fancies himself a critic of the tit he is sucking all his life. Who the hell convinces himself that he is fighting the CIA when all he does is order their documents and watch and talk about their films? He is stupid, honorless, gullible, treacherous - perhaps he simply has been programmed by the CIA, as he has spend all his life on them, and now functions as some entropic sub-entity.

I dont get this dismissive of people who are just assholes or fascists - I do it to people who have first gained my trust and then disgraced themselves with respect to it. What you were doing on account of Trump was said in abstraction: 'who votes for this madman is himself mad.' Things like that, implying things, as Ive said things about non-astrologers, without obviously actually scorning Parodites. It was frustrating but very quickly resolved through pure philosophy. I ended up with even more admiration for you, because of the path you made out of that swamp by pure Value. Who does that? Only a philosopher.

Tom just disappeared for a while, and when I sent him a mail asking if her was okay, he wrote back with a mail filled with subhuman curses, utilizing every thing he thought I was suffering from, phrasing these pains as character faults. He is a fascist goon. This is how fascist goons are. Tom Secker is a fascist goon who doers slave labor for the CIA and shits on thew ones who trust him. If he once had a soul, it is circulating on some black market now.

Poor guy. I may simply have offended him with the extent of my trust and generosity. It must have caused a great deal of envy and self loathing in him.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Trump's America:

Let the values wars begin.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 7:44 pm

The ruin that agent brought by taking down that site, saying it didn't live up this his expectations , as he posted something on it once every month while we were working there for hours a day, breaking into the deep heart of mathematics, Marxism, and a bunch of other stuff. If I didn't know how conspiracy theorizing works, it would be extremely easy to interpret him as someone who consciously works for the agencies he claims to fight.

But I think every single person who takes on an enemy he cant see ends up working for that enemy.
What a fool!

Haha.

See, this is therapeutic. I just extend trust to too many people. I know this about myself, but I still keep figuring 'oh it cant be all that bad can it.' Well it can, as it skews the reality of values. In classical terms: it is a darkness of the heart.

Expunge!

The bitter sea of marxzism is just 'theory' and suspicion, a medium for non-entities.

If there is any chance Tom will ever come ashore, it will be through this very thread.
Zachte heelmeesters maken stinkende wonden:
soft healers make stinking wounds.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 7:44 pm

Capable wrote:
Trump's America:

Let the values wars begin.

Exactamundo.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Trump's America:

Let Jupiter ascend.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 7:48 pm

Everybody save this thread to your hard drive.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next