Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 7:51 pm

^ those guys once drove through a hurricane in order to get to a show.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Not so much for security as memetic propagation.

Lets spread these values through the 'aethir' - that whichever carries - the big subconscious soup of unintended actions and trheir beautiful consequences.

I just played these videos, of which the first surpasses every recorded speech of any president on Earth in loftiness and wisdom, was accentuated in a certain way by a music. Ive used this track under a fightscene once, its part of Tresspass, one of the nicest movies ever made. It contains some of the steel thaty goes into the balls of America.  I recommend starting both tracks at the same time with a volume so as to heart Trumps voice above the music.

I would like to start a meme where mr. Trump's speech is accompanied by a music that accentuates a certain aspect of how an American might perceive him. We should maybe go all out also with the negative. It will still make us remember the speech. If there is such a thing as negative music. Well, screaming morons wont do - in general it needs to be mostly instrumental. A few words to associate are good though, it was the lyric with 'associates' in it that made me think of putting the track underneath. Music is magical per definition. Ispired music is powerfully magical. If a moment is magical, then if you listen, all sorts of music wiull beg to be the wings of the operation.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:12 pm

Capable wrote:
^ those guys once drove through a hurricane in order to get to a show.

Okay, thats pretty Jupiterian.
Hurricanes dont even exist in Europe.

I just realize how puny this makes us.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:16 pm

But thats what I see when I see the history of colonialization: noble peoples were caught off guard by the sheer insidious wretchedness of the travelers.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:21 pm

Hurricanes seem nothing if not cleansing.
except maybe if they carry too much mud.

Ive never seen one. Where do I have to be for the relatively manageable ones? Kansas? What kind of pressure system is their cause? It needs to apparently be quite vast to accumulate vertically.

Is there a geographical congruence of metal (music) and hurricanes?

Wait - aren't hurricanes magnetic phenomena?
Back to top Go down
Parodites
Tower
Tower
Parodites

: 856

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:30 pm

There is a certain point when you recognize that the economic, social, political, and international fuckup we're in is so absurd that it required an equally absurd solution, ie. electing Donald Trump as president of the USA, that it required a literal world war meme edition, etc... that's the point when you transcend it, when you get it, when you get the joke. There's a lot of people out there that don't get the joke. And that's the thing about jokes: it's not possible to laugh unless you actually understand the complex ironies and layers to the situation that the joke is riding on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W1gax6k-0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e9cOr8tK5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnN4VDcGMUg

Last edited by Parodites on Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:32 pm

Yes, absolutely.

Fuck.

Now the world rests again on the shoulders of greatness, even as idea. The idea comes first, reality will follow.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:36 pm

To the future now:

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Trump can be summed in one line:

The most radical and raw self-valuing was needed to upset an entire system of self-unvaluing.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 8:52 pm

And to be clear, and to risk an over-sentimentalism:

To my friends at BTL: I am truly honored.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Parodites wrote:
There is a certain point when you recognize that the economic, social, political, and international fuckup we're in is so absurd that it required an equally absurd solution, ie. electing Donald Trump as president of the USA, that it required a literal world war meme edition, etc... that's the point when you transcend it, when you get it, when you get the joke. There's a lot of people out there that don't get the joke. And that's the thing about jokes: it's not possible to laugh unless you actually understand the complex ironies and layers to the situation that the joke is riding on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W1gax6k-0g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7e9cOr8tK5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnN4VDcGMUg

Thats the razors edge of evolution.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:03 pm

Evolution reactivates as the idea, which isnt a static placeholder but something closer to a brainchemistrytype.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Rather than teeth to cut, we now sharpen irony to discern and keep apart.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:17 pm

Capable wrote:
To the future now:

Yes nice and easy
revaluation of values.
turning night into day
honor is ours if we honor it - so all stories begin.

One might discern pride from honor through Clinton.
I just saw a piece of her acceptance speech, well I just saw her entry, I truly get very ill when I hear her, she is the most disgusting creature Ive ever seen, but what I noticed is that her fans were as eleated at her appearance as Ive ever seen any political cheerers - it is only her ego that they wanted to have as a superego - their pleasure at seeing her in an official capacity hasnt diminished, but now that the annoyng part of truth isnt part of the equation anymore, they can just allow their Id to rage and rage and rage.

That is what we see now across the country; pure id.
Good, better than that it has that particular funnel.

It wil be absorbed by a new culture.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:35 pm

Why I say these meme videos are at the razors edge in particular, is because their makers have had the endurance to tolerate sifting through Clinton footage, pick some fundamental atrocities against the human spirit, and still manage to make it a piece of a joyful thing. That is what Trump did - and it is what we managed to here - what philosophy requires, why Nietzsche equated it to dance.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:37 pm

One of the many joyful moments in the speech, in the whole of which which the small kid to his side played an awesome part, was the glowing faces of his wife and especially his daughter as he honored Hillary. They had not expected that. And in that moment they knew something they hadn't before.

A man under pressure builds up far more than he can express. What needs to come out comes out after the accomplishment of whichever Thing - but psychoanalysis has gotten men to spill their beans before they are digested.

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Yes.

The lower self-valuings will be absorbed naturally into the greater ones. It isn't their "fault" that they are lower. They just want the easy superego pleasure, as you note.

"Lower and greater" of course is interpreted with respect to a reality standard.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Capable wrote:
Yes.

The lower self-valuings will be absorbed naturally into the greater ones. It isn't their "fault" that they are lower. They just want the easy superego pleasure, as you note.

"Lower and greater" of course is interpreted with respect to a reality standard.

Yes, their cohesion as a force though has had to be broken in order for them to be absorbed - their sense of entitled sarcasm was the molecular bind, now what they really are individually comes into play, which is just vbery primitive children.

They found as much joy in the loss as in anything - just 'excitement'. But because they are "so angry omg" now, they feel entitled to go out and commit vviolence. But then, these being the weak, the meek, they arent doing a lot of damage. Natuyre knows their loss is her gain, and thus so also does their nature.

On election night I was figuring of Hillary isnt perhaps hoping to lose deep down - where she must somehow know the risks beyond the high - and now seeing the concession entrance I am convinced. Strangely only the astrology has explained this phenomenon in depth, as I posted - as Trump can be explained in all kinds of human terms, Clinton can personally only be observed through that lens of the cosmos itself. Astrology effortlessly reveals derangement, sickness, perversion, cruelty and doom.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2016 9:49 pm

This is why one has to be able to be a Christ to be a lofty and not a damaging astrologer. One has to take all the sins of the subject on oneself, and simply have the chart decide what it wishes to say.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 2:21 am

Already America soars paradigms above its baffled servant states, as Obama in the blink of an eye dispels the shadow of HRC and becomes the strong man he always was destined to be remembered as. Symbolically, his persona eclipses John F Kennedys, and in the sense of pride nearly attains Reaganhood. He is not quite an actor, but still a lawyer at heart, a stylist. Ive never been able to not laugh at his jokes, as little as I can help becoming unwell by Clintons lies. So this is how the system will consolidate itself under Trump - by being as lofty as it can be so as to profit as much as possible. And then we'll see.

But they may see that even where greed rules, reason can be an asset.

The loser of this election is fascism. If anything this small clip gives hope that Obama went into this job with the best intentions. And none of this changes that Trump and Clinton have been very friendly in the past.

Nature has pushed herself through a selection mechanism. The losers are exposed by their behavior. There is no control or consciousness, no intent, just murderous loathing of an image that is not of Trump, but of their own hate.
it paralyzes them; as the political class takes the shape of an arrow - unpredictable - the 'pliable educated masses' as Nietzsche addressed them have become useless to the state purpose; many of them will be forced to become humans. This is a difficult path, from nonentity to human - but the path is the humanity itself.

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 2:56 am

II wonder to myself if Ive ever claimed that Obama is evil. I know Clinton is evil. But Ive seen Obamas main mistake as having drawn the red line in Syria, and then not followed up on it. That is all he had to do wrong to escalate the disaster; it was not a deliberate transgression, but a beginners mistake. The act of one who hasnt been to war. And business is war. What Obama knows is class, and the world outside America is a largely classless place. The poolitics against Russia werent his, but the state departments post cold war condition as the head of a zealous NATO. Obamacare finally will be reformed, it loks like, not repealed entirely - there will be, in the future, a healthcare insurance system, which is a triumph over libertarianism.

All the Ron Paul supporters who have prayed for Trump are in part deceived, as he will not move back to a much smaller government - just a much saner one. Or that is definitely the plan this time. And that is all that matters - the idea is here. It cant be deconstructed, like morality can. The idea is humanity itself, - independence of spirit. The bull, the lion, the eagle, the man; the fixed cross, is accomplished. Now on to the Cardinal Cross... the accomplishment of another thousand years - here we are, the Ram.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 3:19 am

This is psychotic on so many levels.
Which psaychosis always is.

Can you imagine the chaos between the Agencies right now? Now all the faces theyve carefully layered have lost their purpose, their souls, and have become a multiple personality disorder within the perverted veins of the American psyche.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 3:24 am

This is very bizarre - we now actually have leadership and a critical class.
For the first time in its existence, the televised media are actually going to be critical.

Nature likes to hide? She's a devious genius.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 3:27 am

Critical first of all of existence itself ; "I want to quit life" -

and from this, some actual observations may follow.

These pre-infantile people have now been severed from the machinery of power, and leadership can take place.

Colbert is a true, true idiot.
A genius at being an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 3:30 am

On this site we have basically re-invented thought.
Trumpaloid has happened during our spell. Its connection is symbolic and archetypical.
All of it  was preordained in potential, and its doing was the point of it.
That it has been done, this means that the world exists.

The west will begin cultivating a religious coalition between Odin and Jesus. Both gods belonging to the kin of Zeus. The People can not do without religion. It is like a woman without a cushion. Always too busy for her own good. Never seeing the enemy coming. And he's coming - we're regrouping right in time for this not to become a bloodbath on our side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream   Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump and Metaphysics: A Continuing Thought-stream
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next