'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Trump is compromised

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    Sun May 21, 2017 6:45 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:

What also makes sense to me is to skip visits to Canada and Mexico, as these are nations that have attacked Trump along with the subhumanity-militias in the US.

I would likely have to agree with you. If or when they get ready to talk with Trump he should invite them here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    Sun May 21, 2017 6:47 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Utterly unbelievable that Trump caved to the military industrial complex and the Saudis with this deal. The more I think about it, the more I can't believe it.

He is truly gone. Today is a day of mourning.

Well, I hope you are done mourning.

Trump is pro business and pro corporations. No surprise to me that he would be doing things to support American businesses and workers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    Sun May 21, 2017 6:54 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Anyway, fuck this shit. I am so fucking done with all of this.
But it's not over yet. Hang in there. We still might see some movement toward peace in the Middle East. Trump has said many times that he wants to see peace between he Palestinians and Israelis. More excitement soon to come.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    Mon May 22, 2017 8:19 am

Sisyphus wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:
Anyway, fuck this shit. I am so fucking done with all of this.
But it's not over yet.  Hang in there.  We still might see some movement toward peace in the Middle East.  Trump has said many times that he wants to see peace between he Palestinians and Israelis.  More excitement soon to come.

There's no peace when thousands of years of tribal medievalism has people wanting to kill each other over disagreements about a non-existent god. And especially when the US and Europe meddle in that, making those differences even worse... and then arming one half against the other.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

"I kick ass, all these other humans suck balls." --Inmendham
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    Mon May 22, 2017 10:59 am

Thrasymachus wrote:

There's no peace when thousands of years of tribal medievalism has people wanting to kill each other over disagreements about a non-existent god. And especially when the US and Europe meddle in that, making those differences even worse... and then arming one half against the other.

Fair comments. Trump is a Christian. He has kissed up to Israel. He has spoken against fundamentalist Moslems. He is now the first sitting US President to visit The Wall in Israel.

Right now our greatest enemy at the fundamentalist Moslems. Either the Arab world get a handle on the fundamentalists or the wars will continue. He made that clear when in Saudi Arabia. And he spoke strongly against Iran's support for terrorist organizations.

The sooner you pull the weeds the sooner your garden will be pretty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    Mon May 22, 2017 12:37 pm

And what about the US support for terrorism? Or you think those Arab Spring, Syrian, Egyptian and Libyan "uprisings" were just entirely spontaneous and not orchestrated and encouraged by the CIA? What about Ukraine in 2014?

The US picks sides and funds terrorists on that side, then has the utter hypocrisy to proclaim that terrorism is evil. And on top of that, if you want to understand why many Muslims hate the west just look at the last 100 years of active meddling by the west into the ME.

Idiots try to understand "terrorism" from one side only and in a vacuum of their own ignorance and self-righteousness. Which usually masks some ulterior motive, since many people really aren't that stupid, despite appearances.

"We must, now armed with such a language, realize the “transcendental unity of ideas,” through a new morality that aims, not to hypostasize experience and grasp in positive knowledge a series of particular virtues and vices, but rather to fully explicate this continuity; where philosophy exists to represent this transcendental order, morality most exist to mediate the two spheres, the spheres of experience and ideality." --Parodites

"Between this sky and the faces turned toward it there is nothing on which to hang a mythology, a literature, an ethic, or a religion—only stones, flesh, stars, and those truths the hand can touch." --Camus

"It is a tedious thing to be always beginning life; they live badly who always begin to live." --Seneca

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    Mon May 22, 2017 7:29 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
And what about the US support for terrorism? Or you think those Arab Spring, Syrian, Egyptian and Libyan "uprisings" were just entirely spontaneous and not orchestrated and encouraged by the CIA? What about Ukraine in 2014?

The US picks sides and funds terrorists on that side, then has the utter hypocrisy to proclaim that terrorism is evil. And on top of that, if you want to understand why many Muslims hate the west just look at the last 100 years of active meddling by the west into the ME.

Idiots try to understand "terrorism" from one side only and in a vacuum of their own ignorance and self-righteousness. Which usually masks some ulterior motive, since many people really aren't that stupid, despite appearances.

Can't blame Trump for what the Obama administration did.

We don't know yet what guidance Trump has given the CIA.

But I will agree that the USA has been at this dirty business for way too long. Time for the government to start telling the American people what it is really doing around the world regarding the governments of other peoples.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thrasymachus
Tower
Tower

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Trump gets some points for leaving the Paris climate agreement. I'd say he is probably about 50/50 now, which is quite a lot better than any president in recent memory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sisyphus
Archer
Archer

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Trump gets some points for leaving the Paris climate agreement. I'd say he is probably about 50/50 now, which is quite a lot better than any president in recent memory.

Yeah, I just read that. But I did expect it to happen.

I don't know the particulars so I am unable to form an opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump is compromised    

Back to top Go down

Trump is compromised
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Before The Light :: Tree :: The World-
Jump to: