Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nietzschean Cauldron

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage

The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:15 pm

see you when you get it Smile

Last edited by Myki2 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:20 pm

Quote :
to belittle the person you are talking with

It's a special interaction when you inform someone of something that's all it is, its all good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:36 pm

Quote :
to belittle the person you are talking

Nietzsche did this in all of his book to everybody lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2016 7:41 pm

but again sorry
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 4:17 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
to belittle the person you are talking with

It's a special interaction when you inform someone of something that's all it is, its all good

No, it's not all good. Criticism should always be constructive.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 4:20 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
to belittle the person you are talking

Nietzsche did this in all of his book to everybody lol

You are not Nietzsche! And I am not any of the people he spoke negatively about. Know your place. You have so very much still to learn.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 4:20 am

Myki2 wrote:
but again sorry

Accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 6:00 am

Quote :
No, it's not all good. Criticism should always be constructive.

Dear Sysyphus, you seems like a really patient person, that's a wonderful quality and that come with another quality, you are a good listener.

I maked those people emotionaly touched to make them give everything they got, but they felted my godlike sense of repartee, so without any idea if my argumentation is valid or not, they waited a long time before jumping on a ridiculous "you checked wiki goodbye" and since im still here that's mean i didnt reached the final limits of everybody's patience.

Yes im really sorry, i used strong words like "heads has been removed"(conor is my idol, he got very bad influence on me, im really really sorry, god damn that guy), but listen my point of view pls, if they really knew the weakness of my argumentation dont you think they would jumped on me again and again and again with all their anger even after my comeback and the whole discussion with you ?

No ! they stayed quiet.

Before i continue i need to know if you Sysyphus "premier du nom" taking me seriously ( i just need 1 person) if not i wil not speak to the wind.

and whatever happen, i learned from you Sysyphus thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 6:20 am

and my last words would be : stay selfish guys, its the path to an absolut generosity !
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 6:45 am

Hi Myki,

Yes, I am taking you seriously. I wouldn't be here with you if I wasn't.

In argument, many people become emotionally involved and when that happens they either run away or they try to irritate your emotions.

Patience is one of my positive virtues. I have a very high tipping point (I'm well grounded). But I do have my limits. I don't like to go beyond those limits. I don't even like myself when that happens.

And yes, I am a good listener; always have been. But as I age I find myself interrupting more often with little spurts of advice. Not a good trait for a listener but it is the way I have evolved when interacting with others.

A quote from Albert Camus: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

I have used this quote many times and have modified it whenever a particular message needed to be sent.

I just mentioned elsewhere that I am an Anarchist. Not one of the angry ones, one who simply wants to live his life without harming the life of others.

One the Taoist forum I am a member of there is a current thread discussing hate and anger. I have suggested that we should not hold to hate. That is because it will eat us up from the inside out. Hate is a judgement. Anger is an emotion. We sometimes get angry. It's part of what we are. I have learned in my life that I need to release my anger as quickly as possible or if I can, just let it go on its own terms. Unresolved anger will evolve into hate. Not good.

Anyhow, the reason I joined this site (forum) was to discuss Nietzsche's philosophy. Most of my reading of him was during the mid-1980s so I have forgotten much. My goal is to test and refresh my understandings of his thoughts while receiving input from other perspectives.

But while I am here I will try to be an active contributor to the well-being of the forum so I will engage in other discussions as well. However, I am selective as to what concepts of discussion I will get involved in. When I say "I don't give a shit" it means that the concept doesn't interest me and it should not be expected that I will be making comments to the concept.

So develop your life, live it to its fullest potential. Test your limits and try to not test others' limits too often.

I don't mind being a guide for someone else but I won't try to live their life. We each have our own path to travel. Sometimes we meet and we can walk together for a while.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 6:46 am

Myki2 wrote:
and my last words would be  : stay selfish guys, its the path to an absolut generosity !

I will agree with this but add that it should not be in excess.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 4:49 am

To self-value means to maximize what ones environment offers in terms of what one can use - this we automatically do. The kid does not have it in him (time or taste - mutable or fixed) to value our work, nor Nietzsche's phenomenology in its full depth, but my impression of him as a spirit honestly attracted to Nietzsche has not changed -
I have never met a Nietzschean that did not cultivate at one point a very bad attitude. But Ive also never met one that didnt remain consistent with himself.

One severe 'warning' - ones twenties and early thirties are the cauldron of spirit. Nietzsche provides just the right type of danger for those who have found in instinct that there is no such thing as a given law - not even natural law. Will is not law, it sets laws. It is phenomenon, and it carries with it a logic of valuing.

We are as powerful as that which we are able to value in our own integral terms.

A Being = An Integrity = A Self-Valuing = A Willing-To-Power

By Thor -
"the gods do not exist" -

Says the Last Man, and he blinketh.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 4:58 am

God died so that we may again dwell with the gods.

They that don't are still standing around a corpse. There are no two ways about it - Man is god(s). That is what Mind means. He is either with god(s) or below the lowest of beasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 6:17 am

Quote :

Thank you Sysyphus,  now i have can have some respect from other people, that was a really important step, i can start debating on a new level !

Quote :
In argument, many people become emotionally involved and when that happens they either run away or they try to irritate your emotions.

for me philosophy  is a total war of minds, a biased ideology must be removed at any cost, easy to be agreed but if not someone must loose on the front of other watchers. this is the evolution of the world of ideas.

Quote :
A quote from Albert Camus: Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

Nietzsche would say walk with the ubermensh if you have the eyes to spot him Smile i walk with Nietzsche.

Quote :
I just mentioned elsewhere that I am an Anarchist. Not one of the angry ones, one who simply wants to live his life without harming the life of others.

Transhumanism is anarchism 2.0, internet give so much power to human kind that gouverment have no idea how to regulate it, no regulation, no rules = anarchy Smile

Quote :
I have suggested that we should not hold to hate

You might disagree with this but using the tool "will to power" on hate give this :

you dont like "hate"' ? so you "hate"..."hate"       overcome language and control your toughts fully

Let me give you a really complex tip if you didnt understood the will to power yet,  it connect all things, it work like a "codec" for mp4 divx movie,
In another words, to compress a movie to a reasonable size, the codec will use the same data of the black color on every spot that need the black color, so the hardrive dont need to have the same informations all over it ( any objections are very welcome to this tought)

Quote :
But while I am here I will try to be an active contributor to the well-being of the forum so I will engage in other discussions as well. However, I am selective as to what concepts of discussion I will get involved in. When I say "I don't give a shit" it means that the concept doesn't interest me and it should not be expected that I will be making comments to the concept.

I will not talk about nanotech devices (or a little bit to put you in context)

I want to talk about how the money will become obsolet and why this information is the most important in the history of our civilization and yes scientifical data are an absolut necessity to reach that perspectiv, get over it xD (but nothing that is beyond your understanding i promise)

Quote :
So develop your life, live it to its fullest potential. Test your limits and try to not test others' limits too often.

My best friend is a chess champion, and he teached me that you must have an iron hand to sacrifice a pawn to reach the king.

Quote :
I don't mind being a guide for someone else but I won't try to live their life. We each have our own path to travel. Sometimes we meet and we can walk together for a while.

You are precious to me Sysyphus, i need your help and i just need your brain power, your advices, your own perspectivs on my tactical choices, that's all, everything i will ask you will not exceeds your competence area. see it as a great adventure where you dont have to move your ass from your chair xD.

Quote :
I will agree with this but add that it should not be in excess.

Let me explain you the power of selfishness :

Let's say you are billionar, you want reverse your ageing process so your first tought is:" i will invest in anti ageing research", but since every field interact with themselfs you must invest in every fields equaly, so you do that to, but then someone say's you that to reach this goal, all rich people must spend all their money to make the entire wolrd worry only about science and party's (for example, we decide to spend billions of dollars on Somalia, to build infrastructurs, make the country a better place, we agree that, new scientists will rise from that country ? and more scientists we have, better the chances to reach full ageing reversal are ?

So if i explain  by A+B that money will become obsolet(with sucess), what do you think rich people will do ? they will give all their money in an absolut act of selfishness.

Yes i must prove you that money will become obsolet, but trust me on this(and im dead serious) this is nothing compare to explaining you how "the will to power" work.

Quote :
To self-value means to maximize what ones environment offers in terms of what one can use - this we automatically do. The kid does not have it in him (time or taste - mutable or fixed) to value our work, nor Nietzsche's phenomenology in its full depth, but my impression of him as a spirit honestly attracted to Nietzsche has not changed -
I have never met a Nietzschean that did not cultivate at one point a very bad attitude. But Ive also never met one that didnt remain consistent with himself.

One severe 'warning' - ones twenties and early thirties are the cauldron of spirit. Nietzsche provides just the right type of danger for those who have found in instinct that there is no such thing as a given law - not even natural law. Will is not law, it sets laws. It is phenomenon, and it carries with it a logic of valuing.

We are as powerful as that which we are able to value in our own integral terms.

Im sorry but you said transhumanism is not an apealing concept without even checking what its all about. you didnt recognize the exellence of my interpretation of Nietzsche and didnt said any construtiv things beside "forget transhumanism" "the kid is a troll" "the kids does not have it in him"
Debating with you is a very dangerous path to me.

If you are brave, confident, absolutly sure about your understanding of Nietzsche and not afraid of strongs words, i can debate with you 1vs1 without rules on skype or pm, or whatever you want, im ready.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 6:31 am

Fixed Cross wrote:

By Thor -
"the gods do not exist" -

Says the Last Man, and he blinketh.

Perhaps I could justify saying that reading Nietzsche could easily lead to nihilistic thinking, or, a false ego.

Nietzsche was not a nihilist as many have claimed him to be. No, quite the opposite. The Will to Power is the will to live (on our own terms).

I always suggest to people that they should live their life to its fullest. We should periodically test our limits. I think self valuing is important but we must be totally honest when doing so. Our ego must reflect reality.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 6:43 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
God died so that we may again dwell with the gods.

They that don't are still standing around a corpse. There are no two ways about it - Man is god(s). That is what Mind means. He is either with god(s) or below the lowest of beasts.

Hehehe. We disagree here. There are no gods. End of story.

However, many years ago I wrote a paper, now long lost, speaking to "God is dead."

I argued that Nietzsche was spoke to the Christians who killed the concept of the Jewish God.

I Aced the paper (for a History course) and my professor showed my paper to the head Philosophy professor and that professor had my instructor tell me that he (the philosophy professor) would like me to take one of his courses. I couldn't because I was in the VA education program and I had to stick to only accepted courses.

But anyhow, I really was already an Atheist before ever reading Nietzsche; I just never acknowledged it.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 6:58 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :

Thank you Sysyphus,  now i have can have some respect from other people, that was a really important step, i can start debating on a new level !

Quote :

for me philosophy  is a total war of minds, a biased ideology must be removed at any cost, easy to be agreed but if not someone must loose on the front of other watchers. this is the evolution of the world of ideas.

You're welcome.

Ah!, discussing philosophy. My goal is to inspire thought and hopefully be inspired to thought. That is all. No one needs win or lose.

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:01 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :

Nietzsche would say walk with the ubermensh if you have the eyes to spot him Smile i walk with Nietzsche.

No, Nietzsche told us to walk our own path. If you can become an overman, Great!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:08 am

Quote :
No, Nietzsche told us to walk our own path. If you can become an overman, Great!

i said that before, somebody wasn't happy with this argument lol
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:09 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :

Transhumanism is anarchism 2.0, internet give so much power to human kind that gouverment have no idea how to regulate it, no regulation, no rules = anarchy Smile

I have a problem with this because I have seen so many people who are internet educated but have never lived a life away from the computer. They think they know because they read stuff that "feels" right to them but never put the knowledge to the test in real life.

Social Anarchy is not possible. There will always be governments and religions trying to rule the life of the people.

Individual Anarchy is possible and actually is a reality. We avoid, work around, the rules and laws made by others as much as possible by becoming as invisible as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:12 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :

i said that before, somebody wasn't happy with this argument lol

Hehehe. You will never get everyone to agree with you, right or wrong, it doesn't matter.

The important thing is: Have you questioned your understanding and it has been proven to be valid? That's what really matters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:14 am

Quote :
There will always be governments and religions trying to rule the life of the people.

No, those concept are too fragile, they will be removed by more powerfull concepts
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:17 am

Quote :
Have you questioned your understanding and it has been proven to be valid? That's what really matters.

Im doin it as we speak and i already requested external expertise on everything i said and on everything that everybody said
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:22 am

Myki2 wrote:
Quote :
I have suggested that we should not hold to hate

You might disagree with this but using the tool "will to power" on hate give this :

you dont like "hate"' ? so you "hate"..."hate"       overcome language and control your toughts fully

Nope. You were right, I disagree with your response.

If you nullify hate you cannot hate hate. It just isn't possible.

You cannot overcome language. It is the primary way we have to share our thoughts with others.

But you came close with your last phrase: "control your thoughts fully".

However, we can't even do that. Unwanted thoughts will constantly enter our conscious mind. What we need to learn to do is to just allow them to arise whenever they want, acknowledge them, then let then go along their merry way. If we entertain them doing so only reinforces their existence and they will return more frequently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2016 7:22 am

i asked to a friend that know Stefan Lorenz sorgner to see this topic, i hope he will come, approve me and listen me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nietzschean Cauldron
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next