Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trump World - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:06 am

Just talked to an anti-Trumper online, who claimed Trump hasn't done anything good so far. I proved him wrong by copying about half of my ongoing list to him, 13 things Trump has done so far that are good, and then he picked one to disagree with me on. He tried for a little while, but I proved him wrong and myself right on that particular issue (trade and wages), and then he ragequit.

I wish I could say this was par for the course, but it isn't. Even this subhuman display of garbagefilth rises so much higher than the average Clontish or anti-Trumper.

But it doesn't matter. "Victory is all you need, so cultivate and plant the seed."

The dross simply falls away, in the end.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 6:06 am

Yeah, sometimes even when you show them how wrong they are it still makes no difference to them. Personal opinions are more important than any truths.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:40 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
and then he ragequit.

Hahaha, ragequit.
Still laughing at the word. Liberals always, aways, always ragequit. We could simply call them ragequitters.

"Hey, are you a ragequitter by any chance because I don't talk to ragequitters, I need to know, they always ragequit on me."

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 2:16 pm

Yes it's quite funny actually. I love this proliferation of new terms, "ragequit, edgelord, microaggression, mansplaining, virtue signaling, triggered, SJW, normie, kek", it's a fun time to be alive.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 6:29 pm

I started doing that a while back. If I couldn't find a word to express may thought I would just make one up and use it. Then, of course, I would have to explain what I meant by it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:33 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Yes it's quite funny actually. I love this proliferation of new terms, "ragequit, edgelord, microaggression, mansplaining, virtue signaling, triggered, SJW, normie, kek", it's a fun time to be alive.

Haha, edgelord. My favourite so far.
I would take it as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 07, 2017 10:35 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
I started doing that a while back. If I couldn't find a word to express may thought I would just make one up and use it. Then, of course, I would have to explain what I meant by it.

haha.
Welcome to philosophy.
Any of your terms stuck?
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 08, 2017 5:59 am

My favorite ones are "transmutation" and "ulterior".

The first counters the concept of rebirth and the second one refers to action without hidden intent; ulterior motive.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 5:50 am

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:10 am

Not fake news - true lies, with intent.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:26 pm

Just fake, very fake news.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:29 pm

both.
propaganda.

But as I believe William Randolph Hearst himself said it, the only truth you'll read in the paper is the advertisements.
Which interestingly is also what pays for it.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 2:35 pm

Trump World - Page 7 Img_0110
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:15 pm

China all the time.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 7:37 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:
Trump World - Page 7 Img_0110

Check out the hiphop part that starts somewhat beyond the mid point.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 2:34 pm

"Dr. Sebastian Gorka, who has served as deputy assistant to President Donald Trump since January, resigned from the White House administration on Friday evening.

“Given recent events, it is clear to me that forces that do not support the MAGA promise are – for now – ascendant within the White House,” Gorka wrote in a letter addressed to the president. “As a result, the best and most effective way I can support you, Mr. President, is from outside the People’s House.”

Sources within the administration close to Dr. Gorka claim he became disillusioned because Trump’s key policy platform of fighting radical Islamic terrorism was repeatedly undermined when his national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, fired key individuals from the National Security Council who were loyal to that platform.

A source close to Dr. Gorka claimed that he made his decision following the president’s speech in which he indicated he would escalate America’s war in Afghanistan. “The anti-MAGAs” have control of Trump’s foreign policy, the source said.

In his resignation letter, he also expressed disappointment with the administration’s new foreign policy direction, particularly in light of Donald Trump’s most recent speech in which he announced his decision to send more troops to Afghanistan. Gorka wrote:

Regrettably, outside of yourself, the individuals who most embodied and represented the policies that will “Make America Great Again,” have been internally countered, systematically removed, or undermined in recent months. This was made patently obvious as I read the text of your speech on Afghanistan this week. … The fact that those who drafted and approved the speech removed any mention of Radical Islam or radical Islamic terrorism proves that a crucial element of your presidential campaign has been lost.

Gorka had also become deeply frustrated with the unprecedented levels of personal abuse propagated against him by the mainstream media –which included attacks against Gorka’a children – as well the numerous bureaucratic obstacles used to slow down his work on national security issues, including delaying Gorka’s final permanent national security clearance.

During his time in the administration, Gorka focused on key issues such as tackling radical Islamic terrorism, the diplomatic crisis in Qatar, and managing relations with China. He also earned a reputation as a formidable media persona, repeatedly ripping mainstream media networks such as CNN for their propagation of fake news narratives.

Breitbart is currently in negotiations with Dr. Gorka regarding his support for the website, as well as collaboration on a joint venture that would embody a Jacksonian national security vision.

You can follow Ben Kew on Facebook, on Twitter at @ben_kew, or email him at bkew@breitbart.com
"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/25/sebastian-gorka-resigns-from-trump-administration/
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 27, 2017 2:42 pm

I am forced to agree with this view. It is not entirely Trump's fault of course, he is one of only a small handful of people in the GOP who actually want to do the MAGA thing. Most Republicans are cunty cockservatives sucking off the globalists. It seems to me that Trump is doing all he can do given the context and conditions he is faced with; he is negotiating, playing long-term strategy, trying to set things up to be accomplished within the almost impossible situation that is The Swamp.

But despite his efforts, it seems like MAGA is losing. And I do blame Trump as well, because he could clearly be doing more. Allowing his best people and closest supporters to resign or be fired by McMaster is not something Trump should ever have done. If Bannon wanted to leave for his own reasons that's fine, but clearly there was more to it. Where is the Trump we all know from the campaigns, that when the globalist shill media and cunts on the left and right attacked him, he would come out swinging twice as hard?

Trump seems somewhat pacified. I know he is still there, still fighting for his agenda, but it seems more and more lackluster. I have no doubt whatsoever that someone sat him down and had "the JFK talk" with him -- outlined certain limits he can exceed and others he cannot. And it seems that Trump as decided to accept this talk, to choose to be the passive bitch before threats to his life and his family's life, rather than fight back.

Because he could certainly fight back, but that would require courage of enormous proportions, because it would ultimately end in the loss of his life and probably some of his family's lives too... he must know this, so he would need to be willing to sacrifice just about everything to not give up, to not capitulate and concede defeat. But Trump should remember that we are all dead in the end anyway, and if he gives up his once in a lifetime opportunity to really turn the direction of America around and give voice to the American people again, it won't really matter if he avoids the JFK fate or not.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 8:29 pm

^ this guy has over a million Twitter followers, and this above video of his has been stuck at the same view count since November of last year. He simply gets no new view counts, he says.... Gulag censorship.

But fuck it. Just let the beats ride.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:16 pm

Trumpified
Because Trump has opened pipeline options through Turkey, playing Putin and Turkey against each other. Putin is now having to think with his brain alone instead of also with his heart, which is what makes Russians such unfathomable adversaries and chess players, for obviously he doesn't give a shit for Syria, while Crimea is a reason to sacrifice everything under gods, um, head. I suppose.

"Big... head.... "

Anyway -
So this is what has happened, the international balance of powers has become a more rational game. With as a result that NK is possibly going to be disarmed, through getting China so far somehow, by overt leveraging, what Trump is the first one to do since...

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 28, 2017 9:22 pm

We all got a fix of something we didn't know yet - political victory was something none of us had ever even hoped for.
Damn. That shit tastes good though.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 6:23 am

MSN is trying to find a way to blame hurricane Harvey on Trump.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
MSN is trying to find a way to blame hurricane Harvey on Trump.  

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 1:26 pm

Fixed Cross wrote:
Trumpified
Because Trump has opened pipeline options through Turkey, playing Putin and Turkey against each other. Putin is now having to think with his brain alone instead of also with his heart, which is what makes Russians such unfathomable adversaries and chess players, for obviously he doesn't give a shit for Syria, while Crimea is a reason to sacrifice everything under gods, um, head. I suppose.

"Big... head.... "

Anyway -
So this is what has happened, the international balance of powers has become a more rational game. With as a result that NK is possibly going to be disarmed, through getting China so far somehow, by overt leveraging, what Trump is the first one to do since...

Russians are badass, it's like they can suppress their heart and convert that into raw thinking power. Here is an example, Kasparov's Immortal. He is considered probably the best chess player in history, and this is considered probably his best game ever. He could have given into fear or hesitation at any point but didn't. Pure will:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump World
Page 7 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11, 12, 13  Next