Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nietzschean Cauldron

Go down 
+2
Sauwelios
Pezer
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 6:01 pm

I wish to confront transhumanism by the philosophy of better life namely, the Reasonable Standard.

Fixed Cross wrote:
I claim that mr Reasonable is a philosopher, and that his standard is as follows:

Life is good and you need to be powerful to handle that.

If you uphold this Standard, then Transhumanism is nully void.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Ok so basicly you are saying that there is no hurted ego involved in this sabotage ?

Well you know Capable better than me so i will trust you then.

Quote :
If you uphold this Standard, then Transhumanism is nully void.

Have you read the wiki page of Transhumanism ? If yes and you don't like the concept, you are free to not like it, like i am free to like it. That's the beauty, you are not forced to like it, like in the past of our history, nobody gonna take you and your family to the goulag because you don't like transhumanism, lucky you !

Last edited by Myki2 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 6:50 pm

When i asked you in private to change the title you could just pm me and say no ! But no you came here and expose his weak move to everybody, so from my point of view this move was even weaker lol

Last edited by Myki2 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 7:09 pm

Quote :
I think it's a really awesome title !!

Remember my move ? that was a gentleman's move, learn from me !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 5:25 am

Coupable, i'm comming after you, that's it,  i'm gonna tickle you to the death !

You need some of this my friend :

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 6:57 am

Guys i already collected enough data here to support my personal projects, from now one i'm here for only philosophical friendly bonds !

If Coupable wan't me to go away, i will respect his authority knowing that this his forum.

Just say the words and im gone...but i really want to stay...
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 6:58 am

Myki2 wrote:
Sysyphus give me your mail or facebook in pm if you want to discuss further before i get a new ban.

I'm not going to get involved in this pissing contest. You need to keep you ass clean so you can stay here and talk with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 7:22 am

ok bye !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 7:27 am

Wait i forgot to tell you what's happened, Fixed cross ,understood my point and change the title and then Coupable changed it again so my ass is cleaner than your mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 8:10 am

Seriously you ruined the moment where Coupable could may be tolerate me lol
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 8:51 am

You wanted the title changed, so I changed it. Not sure what your problem is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:26 am

Quote :
You wanted the title changed, so I changed it. Not sure what your problem is.

You right thanks !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:32 am

i asked you a simple question; i stay or i leave ?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:59 am

The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 IMG_1015
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 1:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 6:13 pm

Myki2 wrote:
i asked you a simple question; i stay or i leave ?

You are here. Stop bitching and get back to posting serious thoughts.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Myki2 wrote:

Dude I handed you the definition of consciousness and you're going to walk away?

Aight then. Keep it real, or whatever it is that you do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 8:52 pm

Quote :
You are here. Stop bitching

I worked my ass off for peace wtf are you talking about reread again what's happened that will give you some serious thoughts then comeback and tell me who's is bitching again and who is god damn Nelson Mandela !

Quote :
Dude I handed you the definition of consciousness

So you want to talk about the most difficult subject on earth lol

I see what consciouness is trough all my knowledges, the way i see it make me think that organic substrat is not the only one that can support it, the only way to trully undertsand what is consciousness, is to succed to reproduce it non organicly, the speed and the way the informations are traited in the brain are the keys, to reach those level of power, we need the nanothechnological era.

The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Wpid-p10

Last edited by Myki2 on Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 8:55 pm

The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 IMG_1018
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:12 pm

Well we are just atoms, so it's the way they work together that matter more than which types of are used.

I saw an awesome short scientifical video that explain the way, nanotech scientists are seing the possibilities of new atomic structures that they found (like mixing 4 atom of carbone+ 2 of zinc, i don't know if that one is possible xD it's just for you to visualize) , they make an anology with the periodic table and they said that what they found  is completly new periodic tables "like", i will try to find this vdeo, its mindblowing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:39 pm

Change the name of the topic i can't stand it anymore, call it like you want but it must be cool !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:55 am

Talking much about oneself can also be a means to conceal oneself. - F Nietzsche

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 6:01 am

Ho and i forgot the Nietzschean concept of consciousness where you must deconstruct the human entity in multitude of different type of "will power" with their particular fonction with a very hierarchicaly point of view from the sub-atomic level to the thinking world ( mind : different "instinct" fighting eachother for the trone and then new hierarchy appears)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 6:04 am

Quote :
Talking much about oneself

What is Ecce Homo to you ? He could call it "Who i am", im important to myself and can talk about myself for hours if it please me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nietzschean Cauldron    The Nietzschean Cauldron  - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nietzschean Cauldron
Page 20 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next