Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trump World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

Trump World - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:21 pm

"CNN was the big four-time award winner in President Donald Trump’s Wednesday night “Fake News Awards” unveiling that presented eleven total awards.
Trump tweeted out a link to the awards, which were presented on the GOP website. The website was down for a considerable period of time after Trump tweeted it out.

CNN won for four stories:

“CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.” Directly below this award, third on the list, was a Fox News headline that read, “CNN botches dates, inaccurately reports Trump campaign had Wikileaks sneak peak”
“CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.” Below the award, sixth on the list, was a video clip of Abe tossing his box of fish food into the pond, followed immediately by Trump doing the same.
“CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.” This seventh award on the list was followed with a Washington Post headline reading, “Three CNN employees resign over retracted story on Russia ties”
“CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.” Directly below the award, ninth on the list, were two screen shots of CNN broadcasts, one showing CNN sources’ claims and another that refuted the sources’ claims and revealed what Comey actually said.
The New York Times came in with two awards, one specifically for Paul Krugman’s claim on the day of Trump’s 2016 election day victory that “the economy would never recover.” The Krugman award was the first on the list of eleven Fake News Awards. The Dow has hit multiple record highs since Trump’s election as President of the United States.

The Times’ second award, the tenth on the list, was presented for a false claim “on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.” Directly below the award was a graphic that showed a headline from the Washington Post which read, “New York Times guilty of large screw-up on climate change story.”

Second on the list of Fake News Awards was “ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.” Below the award was a graphic showing the greater than 350 point plunge in the stock market in the time directly after the report was aired and before it was corrected. Ross was suspended four weeks without pay for the false report.

Fourth on the list of Fake News Awards went to TIME for when the outlet “FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.” Directly below the award was a screenshot of a Fox News broadcast showing Trump with the MLK bust in the Oval Office.

The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel took home award number five for his tweet claiming that the arena for a recent Trump rally in Pensacola, Florida was relatively empty. It was later revealed that the photos were taken hours before the rally began. It wasn’t until after Trump tweeted out photos of the packed arena and Weigel’s false claim that Weigel apologized for his error.

Award number eight went to Newsweek for falsely reporting that “Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.” Immediately below the award was a photo of the two shaking hands.

Award eleven didn’t go to just one news outlet, but rather the entirety of the “Fake News Media (Mainstream)” for reporting on “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Referring to claims that the Trump presidential campaign colluded with the Russians during the 2016 election, the award stated, “Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!” The award was followed with a January 5 tweet from Trump which turned the reporting on Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, the fake news mainstream media, and “this phony new book.”

The awards listing highlighted studies that showed 90 percent negative coverage of President Trump’s first year in office. On Tuesday the Media Research Center released analysis of evening newscasts from three mainstream media outlets: ABC, CBS and NBC. The analysis found that coverage of Trump in his first year has been 90 percent negative, calling the reporting, “incessantly hostile.” "

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/17/president-donald-trump-reveals-11-fake-news-awards-cnn-big-winner/
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:48 pm

My government is going to partially shut down tomorrow if the politicians don't stop masturbating and sign the funding bill.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:50 pm

Good, government should shut down. For months at least, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 7:59 pm

Thrasymachus wrote:

Probably not a bad idea. Especially if the politicians' pay checks were held up in that process. They should not be playing children's games in those buildings designed for taking care of the business of the nation.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Sisyphus wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:

Probably not a bad idea.  Especially if the politicians' pay checks were held up in that process.  They should not be playing children's games in those buildings designed for taking care of the business of the nation.

Politicians should not receive paychecks during the shutdown, and no taxes should be collected. No benefits checks should be sent out either.

This is the most obvious shit ever.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 7:45 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:

Probably not a bad idea.  Especially if the politicians' pay checks were held up in that process.  They should not be playing children's games in those buildings designed for taking care of the business of the nation.

Politicians should not receive paychecks during the shutdown, and no taxes should be collected. No benefits checks should be sent out either.

This is the most obvious shit ever.

Yep. Even though I draw Social Security payments (return of my investments into the system, government isn't giving me anything) I would bypass my next payment if it helped bring the importance of properly financing the operations of the government to the front.

Sadly though, there are many retired persons who live below the poverty level, have contributed to SS their entire working life, and have no other income. That would be very painful for the elderly in America.

Of course, there are many people who are getting SS income who have never paid into the system. This is part of our stupid welfare system. And many of the politicians keep lying about what the problem with SS is.

The House has approved funding to prevent a shutdown so it's now up to the Senate.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 5:31 pm

One year today.

Trump World - Page 9 Tweet110

Lol.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 5:53 pm

"From now on they will not be referred to as "shitholes", they will be referred to as "turd world nations".

Lols.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 6:55 pm

this one really had me

Trump World - Page 9 Am7Xg6d_700b
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 7:10 pm

They can't clean up their own country so they come here and make it just like home.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 7:31 pm

Where there is a lot of value you can expect all sorts of guests. I would call to mind some nice influences that Spanish culture has had such as name giving to cities, to be PC I suppose and because to me wholesale rejection of peoples is always heart wrenching unless I am the one who is angry in the moment. And I don't have the right to speak for your countrys domestic politics. But it is entirely insane not to protect ones borders and citizens. Still, where I am completely for the wall and for the rejection of people who would be on welfare or illegal low pay, I will post this --

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aPjwODG_460s.jpg

Don't take offence, I am from one of these countries.
Literally. The canals were originally used as sewers.

Meaning only that the US is great precisely because it has managed to select the highest aspects of all its influences.
It has also selected a lot of aspects of Spanish South American cultures. It needs to be selecting he highest aspects of these.

This and only this will serve as a deterrent against the lower aspects and as a protection against the abject.
Give the Spanish speaking the instruction, implicitly through media and "fashionable items", to breed a kind of nobility within the American value set.

That is a fine plan but easier said than done. I am half afraid Pezer is kicking his phone right now. But he should explain what I mean.

Because Ive already acknowledged as a formal consequence of my foundational thinking method that mankind can to be treated as a single type, it is perhaps up to me to be "humane", to set a standard for what is human, based on a rigorous and unflinching logic but manifested in a lofty inclusion of "everyones" "best" side. This excludes in practice all sorts of peoples and selects only very specific ones, but all these people that are and aren't being selected have a hand in that. It is a matter of intention; US/ Philosophy says: look here we are, we are doing this, you can take of it, here take more. Now... (some years pass) ... so... what are you going to do today?

-Im gonna open my store and serve you the first hot coffee sir!
-
-
-

Last edited by Fixed Cross on Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2018 7:47 pm

USA is life. Life is what you make it.
USA is what you make it.

Trump saved the face of humanity. Ha. Everything is possible again.

Hey I have an idea.
What of a wall that is also a mall.

srsly.

THE WALL MALL or
THE MALL WALL (c) FC 2018

whoop.
hollow wall with one long mall in it only accessible from the US side but with glass windows also to the South.
Many lagoons in it and waterfalls inside the glass and brooks in walls and ceiling with fishes, which can be netted with special pass or a phone app and eaten dead or alive.

Hey President Trump, you're gonna build a Wall Mall and it is incredibly, going, to be in-credibly great. Really folks. Really, thats just I mean thats just great. Are you with me or what do you say folks. Thank you. But anyway, special man over here. Hes great lemme tell you...
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 6:50 am

A wall mall wouldn't work because the Mexican government would likely miss out on all the tariff dollars it collects on imports. Free trade my ass!

Don't get me wrong. I am not against legal immigration. And I actually prefer sponsored immigration. That is, an American citizen accepts the responsibility for the immigrant so that they do not become a liability for the government and population in general.

Legal immigration allows for a level playing ground. And background checks on all applicants. And children of illegals get no special attention because they are illegal even if they were born on American territory.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2018 10:09 pm

Fixed Corss wrote:
Some more of Bernie Sanders positions:
1) All that matters is that the Clontin doesnt win!
2) All that matters is that the Clontin wins!

So subtle, how he adapts to the terrain.

Hahaha, I forgot about this one. very nice.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2018 6:57 pm

LOL

#TrumpWorld
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:17 am

Sisyphus wrote:
A wall mall wouldn't work because the Mexican government would likely miss out on all the tariff dollars it collects on imports.  Free trade my ass!

Don't get me wrong.  I am not against legal immigration.  And I actually prefer sponsored immigration.  That is, an American citizen accepts the responsibility for the immigrant so that they do not become a liability for the government and population in general.

Legal immigration allows for a level playing ground.  And background checks on all applicants.  And children of illegals get no special attention because they are illegal even if they were born on American territory.

The Mexican government? I don't think these words can be used together in one sentence. 

The idea for the mall-wall is for it to only have entrances on the US side. It needs to have bulletproof glass I suppose on the other side.

Trump would see the genius.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:22 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:
A wall mall wouldn't work because the Mexican government would likely miss out on all the tariff dollars it collects on imports.  Free trade my ass!

Don't get me wrong.  I am not against legal immigration.  And I actually prefer sponsored immigration.  That is, an American citizen accepts the responsibility for the immigrant so that they do not become a liability for the government and population in general.

Legal immigration allows for a level playing ground.  And background checks on all applicants.  And children of illegals get no special attention because they are illegal even if they were born on American territory.

The Mexican government? I don't think these words can be used together in one sentence. 

The idea for the mall-wall is for it to only have entrances on the US side. It needs to have bulletproof glass I suppose on the other side.

Dude the mall wall is a fantastic idea. You should email it to Trump.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:22 am

Thrasymachus wrote:

LOL

#TrumpWorld

Of course the New York times reported the following:
The DISPUTED memo has been released and what isn't released is the DISPUTING OF IT by the clurrnnghhtvomit conkaid.
Then they go on to ignore the memo and publish only the ranting against it. 

WAR!
PLEASE!
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:24 am

Thrasymachus wrote:
Fixed Cross wrote:
Sisyphus wrote:

Dude the mall wall is a fantastic idea. You should email it to Trump.

Im glad you think so. I think it could be fantastic. 
How do we get this to Trump?
I wonder if this reaches him.
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:32 am

Is there still a link on the White House website where you can submit ideas?
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 9:33 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:

LOL

#TrumpWorld

Of course the New York times reported the following:
The DISPUTED memo has been released and what isn't released is the DISPUTING OF IT by the clurrnnghhtvomit conkaid.
Then they go on to ignore the memo and publish only the ranting against it. 

WAR!
PLEASE!

AHAHAHA

New York Slimes. Clontingoooozoid slavewhores.

Odin does not tolerate such things.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 03, 2018 10:20 pm

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 6:57 am

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 07, 2018 7:01 am

^ "And on the other side, even on really positive news, they were like death."

Yep. He nailed it. The leftists/democrats are death incarnate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump World   Trump World - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trump World
Page 9 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next