Before The Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Mortal as I am, I know that I am born for a day. But when I follow at my pleasure the serried multitude of the stars in their circular course, my feet no longer touch the earth.'

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News media bullshit

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Sisyphus
Path
Path

: 1649

News media bullshit  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 7:11 pm

[quote="Fixed Cross"]
Sisyphus wrote:

How... ambitious of her.

Well, Hey, some people have goals in their life.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

: 8696

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 7:48 pm

She must be so proud of herself. It was probably the most expensive blowjob in the history of civilization.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 8:09 am

Funny. And it ended up she didn't get anything except a messy dress.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

: 6982

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 9:55 am

All the libs get angry that Trump called CNN fake news, and wouldn't take their questions... did they even watch the press conference? The reporter from CNN was being a total dickhead, Trump said "not you" and was already moved on to another question, and that CNN reporter kept shouting up and interrupting, and wouldn't stop talking. Trump finally had to say "you are fake news" to explain himself and get this douche to shut the fuck up.

And so Trump is supposed to sit there while CNN runs false stories about him, meant to demean and smear him, and just take it? He is supposed to calmly answer their question at his own press conference after that shit? CNN itself admitted there was no factual basis for the story, and yet they ran it anyway. Trump would have a right to sue them in court for libel.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 10:59 am

Capable wrote:
All the libs get angry that Trump called CNN fake news, and wouldn't take their questions... did they even watch the press conference? The reporter from CNN was being a total dickhead, Trump said "not you" and was already moved on to another question, and that CNN reporter kept shouting up and interrupting, and wouldn't stop talking. Trump finally had to say "you are fake news" to explain himself and get this douche to shut the fuck up.

And so Trump is supposed to sit there while CNN runs false stories about him, meant to demean and smear him, and just take it? He is supposed to calmly answer their question at his own press conference after that shit? CNN itself admitted there was no factual basis for the story, and yet they ran it anyway. Trump would have a right to sue them in court for libel.

He fucking should.
Set a precedent.

Somehow "freedom of expression" became "freedom to lie and only to lie and duty to believe those lies". Some people need to go to jail.
Back to top Go down
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
Merlinn

: 30

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 2:00 pm

There is currently a coup'detat in the United States. I'm expecting a coup or political assassination next week given the poisonous environment that is being created.

They're accusing Donald Trump of being a Russian Manchurian agent.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 5:32 pm

It was part of their agenda to paint him as a Russian operative, this was the case over a year ago at least. I happen to know this for a fact.

But so what? Most people see through the bullshit. It's funny how utterly pathetic and transparent their attempts are. Shows you how desperate they really are.
Back to top Go down
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
Merlinn

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 6:01 pm

Capable wrote:
It was part of their agenda to paint him as a Russian operative, this was the case over a year ago at least. I happen to know this for a fact.

But so what? Most people see through the bullshit. It's funny how utterly pathetic and transparent their attempts are. Shows you how desperate they really are.

Not all, it's about 50/50 of the United States population. There really is a huge number of Americans here that really do believe in everything they hear on television. It's sickening and frightening.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 6:39 pm

Truth has a way of making those false people irrelevant. Or rather, their own irrelevancy makes them irrelevant, in the long haul.

When Trump won, the psychosphere here shifted. The collective spirit, or whatever you want to call it, the archetypes, everything tectonically moved underfoot. The following morning was unlike anything I can remember. This is bigger than Trump, bigger than his supporters and bigger than his enemies. Some of his enemies are decent people who are just psychotically confused, brain-manipulated, and/or just flat out lied to for their entire lives. As Fixed was saying, anyone with a college education is already going to be programmed to some extent to believe this garbage coming from the Clinton News Network and all the rest. The point of college education nowadays seems to be to break down the capacity to think and critically judge, which are based on honesty... not surprising that the capacity for honesty is one of the first to go under the stern gaze of the professor-lord.

But ignore all that. Fuck all that stupid shit. What do you think happened when they killed Jesus? They thought it was finished, over. They had no idea what world-shattering change was around the corner. This is what happens when shitfuckers like the globalist neocon/neolib "handlers" try to fuck with truth. We can just sit back and watch now, and enjoy the show. They are done for and they know it.

But their last game in town is to try and convince you that they are still relevant, that they can spin this into some perfect end game of theirs. Lol. They are out of ideas and are desperate as fuck, just look around you man, look at the sheer desperation and horror in their eyes. Their entire system of psychic control is breaking down, even the mainstream news, some of them at least (NYT for example) is starting to develop the smallest modicum of respect for Trump, and along with that are learning the heartening lessons of honesty and honor. It is very small still, but just imagine that this is happening at all..... fuck. We aren't the ones who need to be afraid now. On 11/8/16 the world changed. I believe that the timeline for the entire future of the human species shifted. And there is no going back, that is how time works.
Back to top Go down
Merlinn
bowstring
bowstring
Merlinn

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 6:45 pm

I do agree that a Trump world will change the global paradigm which is desperately needed. What's going on in the world is bigger than Trump.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2017 6:47 pm

And the US and Europe are far stronger than many people give them credit for. Not just as nation-states and cultures, but also as people. The funny thing is that the more the globalists tighten their net of fear and control, the more this causes regular humans to transcend those limits and see past the ruse. This is just a law of nature, and it binds everything equally: when you create an opposition to something you force that something to become stronger. Nietzsche was obviously talking about this same thing too, in that line of his that strangely became famous the world over.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:07 am

The "if" in the title conveniently fails to make it into the URL line:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/13/trump-risks-war-with-beijing-us-blocks-access-south-china-sea-state-media

Can you believe this bullshit fake news? Fuck the Guardian.

This whole article, I can sum it up like this: China is building new islands and military installations in the S China Sea and in violation of international law and US interest, and Trump basically just said that this is happening. But apparently Trump is also going to start WWIII.... what??

'Under Barack Obama the US remained neutral on sovereignty claims"... yeah, no shit. The fucking lamest of the lame Obozo doesnt pick a side, doesnt stir any pots, doesn't stand for anything, doesn't admit when a law or a line has been crossed... yeah no shit.

This entire story is fabricated fear-mongering nonsense. The entire gist is that Trump spoke a truth, and then we are supposed to conclude that because of speaking a truth, we are going to war with China. Hahah, no. China is rational, and Trump was right to say their leaders are smarter than our leaders, they take advantage of the US because we let them. Well, Trump will stop that, but that doesn't mean war. It means a more rational relationship, which the Chinese will respect.

I am so fucking sick of all this fear-mongering and lying nonsense. FUCK THE MEDIA. FUCK THEM.

The entire "if" clause, which is critical, of the entire article didnt make it into the URL link.... do you really wonder why? I know why. They are trying to start war. I used to respect the Guardian just a little, if only because of Glen Greenwald. But now I see they are in the tank for the elite globalist politically-correct neoliberal liars too. Ok then. Fine. Fuck the Guardian.

I suppose that means the Intercept is suspect. But then again, Greenwald left the Guardian to start the Intercept... maybe he left the Guardian for other reasons, too.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:25 am

Ive been baffled by the fake news in the Guardian as well, it has been going on for months. It used to be one of the few somewhat credible mass media outlets, but the stuff theyve been writing on Trump, it looks as if there is a militia in their headquarters decapitating everyone who writes the truth. Weird.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:26 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
Ive been baffled by the fake news in the Guardian as well, it has been going on for months. It used to be one of the few somewhat credible mass media outlets, but the stuff theyve been writing on Trump, it looks as if there is a militia in their headquarters decapitating everyone who writes the truth. Weird.

Either they replaced their managing editor, or their current managing editor has received some threats and is now falling in line. Either way, we should realize this publication is no longer honest.

I guess it is no surprise that Greenwald left. Probably others have left too. We should look into it.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:35 am

And this is the same with Dutch newspapers. Theyve been compromised for a while longer, and it's also worse. But the worst Ive ever seen is German 'quality press' - FAZ, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, just prints completely fabricated fantasies, with the gravity and intellectual allure of an academic paper. That country is totally destroyed.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:40 am

Fixed Cross wrote:
And this is the same with Dutch newspapers. Theyve been compromised for a while longer, and it's also worse. But the worst Ive ever seen is German 'quality press' - FAZ, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, just prints completely fabricated fantasies, with the gravity and intellectual allure of an academic paper. That country is totally destroyed.

I have seen this in Germany for a while now. I no longer trust anything that comes out of Germany "officially".

But there is resistance there. There is movement in Germany against this nonsense, just like in France, just like in Netherlands. Let us hope that the right-wing parties win the elections soon.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 10:51 am

Yes, and of course our current prime minister has already made it clear that there is zero chance of him forming a coalition with Geert Wilders, the anti EU/Islam politician that is leading in the polls, and who, since over ten years, lives under heavy protection as he receives constant death threats. Great politics. So what we'll possibly get there is a coalition of basically all the parties except the winner. This coalition will consist of radically different partners, and will not be able to do anything, and what it can do will be the direct opposite of what the people will vote for to be done.

A friend of mine, after telling me he tought Trump is a stupid asshole, asked if was planning to come back anytime soon. Yeah.... fat chance.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:41 am

Fuck. But that is the thing, as you say, these people cannot achieve anything. Their system does not work, it is collapsing around us as we speak.

I feel like the balance will shift of La Pen wins the spring. Here is some propaganda for you, just like we saw in the US pre-election, and in the UK pre-Brexit: http://www.france24.com/en/20170116-pro-eu-macron-surges-french-election-polls-france
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:42 am

Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:51 am

"We are Brussels" the Macron guy says... Jesus Christ...

thats horrible.

Trump on the other hand was just delivering a speech where he says EU is an instrument of Germany. Ive said that a week ago her and there, also on Breitbart. My spine electrifies each time Trump says or does something in sync with my predictions and analyses, and it happens a lot. Astrologically I have a lot in common with him, and with Putin as well, maybe that plays a part.

" Germany reacts 'baffled' " says the paper - yeah, most Germans are entirely unaware of their nations will - this is typically German, to be slavish and obedient. It's true. Germans are extremely intellectually dependent on their leaders. The exceptions, the Geniuses, compensate for their highly slavish nature.

In their slavery, they work for low wages for rich companies so as for the auto cartels to control the Eurozone economy by simply outperforming everyone else, everyone who respects their populations, and destructively leveraging with that.
Germany is the EU's own low-wage country. Of course the wages are higher than in say Vietnam, but with the dominant role of Germany's industry in the world, the wages are comparatively puny.

German people have that I know of never protested against their governments financial politics. They are docile to the extreme.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:55 am

They went along with the Nazis. I suppose that says a lot.
Back to top Go down
Fixed Cross
Tower
Tower
Fixed Cross

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 12:14 pm

Indeed.

There was this comedian on tv some five years back, performing for a large crowd of people. At one point, as part of a mockery, he brings the Hitler salute. Astoundingly, the entire fucking crowd reflexively booms out the salute back to him. Just a normal mixed German crowd. The reflex happens in a split second, and directly after, peoples brains set in and you can hear their embarrassed giggling. The comedian then says laughing: "Ah, I see we are among old friends". On which the whole room explodes in laughter.
Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:32 pm

They are in full swing now. Total 24/7 "news" media overload on all channels. Their plan is to try and overwhelm everyone with so much anti-Trump fear and nonsense that we basically give up. They may even be trying to make Trump just want to quit.

The ultimate height of the death of modern civilization: this shit about a "unverified" "dossier", so now anyone can write up some bullshit and the media gets away with plastering it all over every TV and internet and radio station as it it were real, as long as a littlest Orwellian trick is used by adding a single word, "unverified". Oh yeah, and they call it a "dossier" to make it sound more subterfuge-like and serious, and to confuse most people who have no idea what the fuck a dossier is.

God fucking dammit. Is this the end of civilization or what? Seriously, we are going to be enduring probably the most difficult week imaginable until Friday. Trump better sue everyone for defamation and libel/slander who published this "unverified dossier" crap.

Fake news abounds. They are losing their minds, they are all in a rabid orgy of psychotic brain-death now. Let's hope it ends soon, but I don't have hope for that.
Back to top Go down
Sisyphus
Path
Path

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:37 pm

Bigots will be bigots. What more can I say?

Democracy as long as it is Liberal; otherwise you are un-American.

Back to top Go down
individualized
Tower
Tower
individualized

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 7:42 pm

I've never seen anything like this before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News media bullshit    News media bullshit  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News media bullshit
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next